[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

OMG I dont know how to react towards the news about JNR's new drama, it's really surpising for me. I read from Shin Ha Kyun International Fanpage in facebook that the drama will be aired in MBC after My Spring Day ends, means that it just needs one drama to see JNR on the screen again (after FTLY), doesn't it sound too hasty? :-S

edited : the drama's title is Mr Baek according to AsianWiki page --> http://asianwiki.com/Mr_Baek
and Shin Ha Kyun is in fact starring The Age of Innocence with Jang Hyuk.

All the scenes are mirrored which should make it look a bit odd as some people look different when viewed this way. I find it interesting that there's not much change with both actors! Seems their facial symmetry (standard of measuring beauty, nature's golden ratio etc) is very very good. Is this why they look amazing together onscreen? lol

OMG I dont know how to react towards the news about JNR's new drama, it's really surpising for me. I read from Shin Ha Kyun International Fanpage in facebook that the drama will be aired in MBC after My Spring Day ends, means that it just needs one drama to see JNR on the screen again (after FTLY), doesn't it sound too hasty? :-S

edited : the drama's title is Mr Baek according to AsianWiki page -->

http://asianwiki.com/Mr_Baek

and Shin Ha Kyun is in fact starring The Age of Innocence with Jang Hyuk.

awww jang nara is going to be in a new drama already? the news is kind of bittersweet since ftly hasn't been over for too long but at the same time I'm glad she's doing it with shin ha kyun. I doubt any couple will surpass the snail couple but hey I'm willing to give it a shot once it airs. if anything I can just imagine jh acting alongside her instead when I'm feeling nostalgic hahaha

It's actually kind of good news to see some main casts of FTLY already in their own project:
1. JH with his web-drama, yet he's not being the main cast.
2. JNR with Mr.Baek.
3. Choi Jin Hyuk with Pride and Prejudice.
4. Choi Woo Shik (Lee Yong) with his upcoming movie "Set Me Free" and also co-starring CJH in Pride and Prejudice.
5. Park Hee Bon with Flirty Boy and Girl.
6. Choi Dae Chul with Come! Jang Bori (tho the ending is around the corner)
and perhaps the others that I cant mention one by one kkkkk~

I think it's the same feelings with Hotel King fans when LDW took new drama "Iron Man" not long after HK wrapped up. My friend is an avid HK fan plus LDW-LDH shipper..now I understand more her feelings lol.
My concern now for MBC drama awards. I hope this won't effect the highlight for FTLY and Snail couple and the Jjangs moment in MBC drama awards because
Mr.Baek is still airing when the event is held on December.
:-S

Yeah, it's kind of bittersweet news. I mean, it just has to be on the same broadcasting network station and the same time slot as FTLY.. I could've taken the news more lightly if it was on a different network broadcasting station. This way, it would still be a sure thing to see JH and JNR sitting together.. Now that I think about it, maybe JNR needed to accept this so she can move on from Snail Couple too. I mean, what do they expect from us? Lee Gun and Kim Miyoung are not just anyone you can erase in your head. We're not as cold and strong as JH, you know? (And apparently, JNR too.) LOL. Goodness, another conflict we must live with. :(

...BUT. I'm keeping my hopes up. MB will very well be halfway into its broadcast by the time MBC awards come along. By then, MBC should know how it compares to the JJangs' 12-year reunion. Remember, FTLY was the most expensive drama to be sold in China (for some time). If they don't sit together, they can still arrive on the red carpet together and receive the Best Couple award together... Still, I'm going to sit here and cry. I'm so happy for you JNR, but :(( ..!

I don't know how MBC awards work, but last year, for the KBS awards, the female half of my OTP had two consecutive leading roles with the same broadcasting station. The shippers were all really concerned about how seating arrangements would work and if the second drama would outshine the first drama with the awards, especially with the second drama being aired so close to awards night. For those few months, we kept worrying and stressing about it. Fortunately, my OTP sat with each other, won the best couple award, and also won individual best acting awards as well. Of course, the first drama did do much better in terms of ratings compared to the second, so perhaps that is the determining factor.

In any case, while this news of JNR taking on another role so soon after FTLY is, indeed, bittersweet, let's not worry too much about end of the year awards. snail couple chemistry, I imagine, will prevail in the end and I think MBC will make a good decision based on the feedback they receive. As long as we keep showing love for our snail couple, it should be okay.

If both FTLY team and MB team gets invited to the award ceremony, it is highly unlikely for JNR to sit with FTLY team. It's not like she can be like "I wanna sit here cuz I like it better!" that's not how it works..if that's the case, she's bound to offend fans of one of the two dramas haha. If both FTLY and MB team gets a table, she'll be sitting with MB because that will be the currently on-going drama. (Jang Hyuk sat with Deep Rooted Tree team when he filmed Midas and DRT in SBS)
With that said, I doubt there will be a 'FTLY table' because JNR will be in MB table, CJH in Pride and Prejudice table, Yong and Tak all have other dramas...
A possibility some fans are considering is that they will let FTLY and MB team sit together in a table. In that case SHK JNR and JH will all be sitting together.
But then there's no guarantee that all the actors will actually go to the award ceremony to begin with....lol.

gumi said: Looks like Jang Na Ra's new drama has been decided. News just came out that MBC Wed-Thu drama "Mr. Back" just finalized their female lead as Jang Na Ra...so it will be Shin Ha Kyun & Jang Na Ra. I'm not sure if I'm ready to see her as someone other than MY yet though....especially when FTLY is still so fresh. So she only rested for one drama term and came back, it's FTLY - MSD - Mr.Back...it's great that she's active but...but.....FTLY fan being a little sentimental right now

Mustarini BellaV said: It's actually kind of good news to see some main casts of FTLY already in their own project:
1. JH with his web-drama, yet he's not being the main cast.
2. JNR with Mr.Baek.
3. Choi Jin Hyuk with Pride and Prejudice.
4. Choi Woo Shik (Lee Yong) with his upcoming movie "Set Me Free" and also co-starring CJH in Pride and Prejudice.
5. Park Hee Bon with Flirty Boy and Girl.
6. Choi Dae Chul with Come! Jang Bori (tho the ending is around the corner)
and perhaps the others that I cant mention one by one kkkkk~

Cara said: I think it's the same feelings with Hotel King fans when LDW took new drama "Iron Man" not long after HK wrapped up. My friend is an avid HK fan plus LDW-LDH shipper..now I understand more her feelings lol.
My concern now for MBC drama awards. I hope this won't effect the highlight for FTLY and Snail couple and the Jjangs moment in MBC drama awards because
Mr.Baek is still airing when the event is held on December.
:-S

gumi said: A possibility some fans are considering is that they will let FTLY and MB team sit together in a table. In that case SHK JNR and JH will all be sitting together.
But then there's no guarantee that all the actors will actually go to the award ceremony to begin with....lol.

Guest psycheros

I've never paid much attention to the awards before - so much political intrigue over seating arrangements at a ceremony! Have fandoms clashed before? And all because JNR landed a new gig.. Haha..