[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

But she feeds him without say anything but seems like Ssambap lady isnt giving any response about his favor to married Mimi.

Seems like Ssambap Lady is afraid to see Mimi has a bad life like her. Struggle with her life withous husband and raising her child.

Gunnye goes away and leaves Ssambap Lady but he says he never give up with his rapper

I LL BE BACK SSAMBAP LADY !!!!!

Guest OreoVampire

LG shouted at Omma, I will be back !! heuhahahhaha

Meanwhile, D-Pitt and Sera talking at the lift. Sera is stalking on D-Pitt haha (kidding)

Back with LG, he still lingering Omma...hahaha ..at Saloon now.. Omma gonna have new hair style daebakk !!! lol

Sera and Daniel bump each other in lift but sera looks uncomfortable with Daniel and Daniel feels strange. Does she realize daniel is her long brother ??

Gunny goes to Salon where Ssambap Lady has a treatment for her hair. And he plays to other customer and convice his Ssambap lady =))

He never give up !!!!!!

Guest cy_aurelia

my 1st attempt at live recapping. here we gooooo.......

no guys, nope. we didnt start where we left off..
*sigh*
we are in a wedding hall. ppl seem to congratulate Grandma Wang.
*we still don't know who's getting married*
*okay......its THEIR WEDDING!!!!! - i think*
we see MY and LG in a car driving off to somewhere.
...and the whole thing went backward - like in ep 11.
cut to LG entering his office. MY is waiting for him. LG doesn't recognized MY.
He asked who MY is. LG said MY is JNR. LOL
and it was just a DREAM. LG wake up in the friend's home.
MY said she's doing something fun, which is baking bread.
They talk and we see MY kissing LG like in the preview.
cut to - outside of MY's omma restaurant.
LG is practicing his dialogue before meeting omma.
LG tries to persuade omma. But in the end, omma said
something in a sad voice.
DP bumped into Sera in the hallway. But Sera doesn't seem too
friendly like usual. Sera's avoiding Daniel. She refused to
take the same elevator.

Edit: Sorry something wrong with my spoiler tag

Re-edit: and now finally it's working

Ugh!!! wrong timing! i had to restart my connection. when it came back i already missed a lot. Ok so here goes my recaps

Gun and omma had a heart a heart talk. Guess he was rejected. He said something like quickly, quickly.. then in engrish says I will be back!

Next scene i see is Sera and daniel in the apartment. Guess they haven't had a heart to heart talk yet? sera seems awkward
next scene is gun and omma at a parlor. It seems like gun is really trying hard to win omma over.

Guest OreoVampire

MY cooking for LG .. a thai style noodle hahhahha *kidding*
LG comment her cook, MY looking at her.

They are sharing the bowl !!!!!

Noodle to noodle and kiss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a new kiss style ..Noodle Kisss !!! I die !!!!!!!!!!! TWICEEEEE!!!! hahah got interupted with HAMO HAMO lol

LG and MY discuss about omma. LG go to omma shop. he's acting like usual. asking to be feed again. omma prepared him a meal. they talk and omma said something. LG face change. he brush it aside and stand up. he laugh and acting like usual Geon. he left omma being in tears.DP meet SR in lift again. lol. we can called them elevator couple. they talk about something and SR face look troubled.hahahahahaha, LG stalk omma into saloon. that shop full with ajumma. he sweet talk her and give her something and go. i think every ajumma like him and say omma really lucky. LOL

They have a dinner together. Aww so sweet :*

Seems like Mimi is worried about Gunny and her mother.

She says thank you to Gunny although it's hard for him.

GUNNY FIGHTING !!!!

They share some noodle and they kiss again wahahahahaha =))

The BGM song is like a bam wahahahahahahaha but it 's interupted by the hamo hamo family =))

Rice cake making scene failed !!!

I'M going bonkers!

Next i see is miyoung serving lee gun jjampong/rameun? ahh it's seafood noodle soup. IDK.

and then waktaktaktakatak NOODLE KISS SCENE WITH FLIRTY MUSIC BACKGROUND but we are disturbed by MY's family hahaha. They seem to be crashing over with gifts