[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

scorpio8 said: itzibitzispider said: Korean drama feed on misunderstandings ... each drama has some misunderstanding in which the female lead and male lead have a bid fight talking past each other, not listening and just 2 episodes before the end or sometimes in the last episode, will they clear that misunderstanding and realize that they wasted so much time ... I don´t think ANY of us could name one drama without a misunderstanding ;)

itzibitzispider said: Lmangla said: melcia said: bebebisous33 said: @nonski I think the same too. They are still legally married. Her lawyer, during his last meeting with MY, wanted to ask her if she needed any alimony, but she stopped him. So I find it weird that LG never asked the lawyer about the alimony and the papers later. 

Difference between a forum, the real life and a drama in the matter of a misunderstanding

Forum and real life are quite close ... you have a misunderstanding, you will get upset, amybe vent your anger or ask for an explaination ... get a reply, which is either a explaination or an apolegy (I don´t care how to write it, am to tierd to think or to check on google ;) ) ... anyways the matter will be solved reasonable fast ... DONE

dama misunderstanding:
they are angry and won´t talk to each other ... just hiding their feelings, each will think the other understood just right as it should be and that there is not matter to discuss, you part ways, as the problems you face are not meant to solve, after days, weeks, month or years, you stumble over each other, still having those world shuttering misunderstandings hanging etween each other, but not able to talk, act like strangers ... and then after to many tears and to many broken heart moments you vent your anger in the most hurtful way and ... "Oh there was a misunderstanding" ... Flower petal, or snow or rain fall from the sky, tears well up, pling they fall into each others arms and will live happily ever after

itzibitzispider said: Difference between a forum, the real life and a drama in the matter of a misunderstanding

Forum and real life are quite close ... you have a misunderstanding, you will get upset, amybe vent your anger or ask for an explaination ... get a reply, which is either a explaination or an apolegy (I don´t care how to write it, am to tierd to think or to check on google ;) ) ... anyways the matter will be solved reasonable fast ... DONE

drama misunderstanding:
they are angry and won´t talk to each other ... just hiding their feelings, each will think the other understood just right as it should be and that there is not matter to discuss, you part ways, as the problems you face are not meant to solve, after days, weeks, month or years, you stumble over each other, still having those world shuttering misunderstandings hanging etween each other, but not able to talk, act like strangers ... and then after to many tears and to many broken heart moments you vent your anger in the most hurtful way and ... "Oh there was a misunderstanding" ... Flower petal, or snow or rain fall from the sky, tears well up, pling they fall into each others arms and will live happily ever after

I must confess, I would have prefered that the writer didn't use that noble idiocy idea for the break up. In my eyes, it would have been more natural that LG wanted the divorce after the miscarriage, thinking that MY would be mad at him for the miscarriage and that his face would always be connected to the miscarriage. That's my only complain about the show.

Guest melcia

We probably won't get any bowchikawowow action anytime soon, but I have a feeling that Thursday's episode will end with a kiss. It's about damn time.

Korean drama feed on misunderstandings ... each drama has some misunderstanding in which the female lead and male lead have a bid fight talking past each other, not listening and just 2 episodes before the end or sometimes in the last episode, will they clear that misunderstanding and realize that they wasted so much time ... I don´t think ANY of us could name one drama without a misunderstanding

;)

Er actually Glorious Day is one. Seriously. Who is watching it? This is one drama where the story keepd chugging along. But then the ratings are so low.

So Koreans obviously love break ups and angst.

Addit- GD subs are done within 24hrs. It can't be slow. Viki is subbing it.

ck1Oz said:

Korean drama feed on misunderstandings ... each drama has some misunderstanding in which the female lead and male lead have a bid fight talking past each other, not listening and just 2 episodes before the end or sometimes in the last episode, will they clear that misunderstanding and realize that they wasted so much time ... I don´t think ANY of us could name one drama without a misunderstanding

;)

itzibitzispider said: ck1Oz said:

;)

SR has to be punished by LG for her behavior... the best solution would be that LG tells her the truth: he stopped loving her and he loves MY! His love confession would hurt her so much, but this would stop her to consider LG as her property. But if you analyse LG's behavior until the last episode, LG has never been really frank towards SR: he never told her how hurt he was in Macau, after realizing that she had rejected his proposal. He never got the chance to complain about her selfish behavior due to the incident in Macau with MY. He couldn't really vent his anger, however, Sr never gave him the opportunity. So he was betrayed by SR, but he kept feeling guilty due to the one-night-stand. Later, when he announced, he wanted to break up with her, he lied to her: he said, it wasn't because of MY and implied that he didn't love MY. I guess, he didn't want to hurt SR's feelings. Then she guessed, it was due to the illness. Nevertheless, she realised that she had lost LG. That's why she went to MY and lied to MY about the divorce agreement.

Finally, in my eyes, he has never seen SR's true nature. He doesn't know that Sr kept hurting MY and only thought, he was the only one who was hurting MY. I am not saying, SR is a bad character, but she has been really self-centered for a long time, due to her adoptive mother.

itzibitzispider said: Lmangla said: itzibitzispider said: Lmangla said: wonder if she even signed the divorce agreement because the last agreement that Gun had drawn up with the lawyer also had mention of his death and the lawyer commented that it was more like a last will than a divorce agreement..since she is basing her assumptions on Gun based on the document that SeRa had drawn up, she actually does not know that he gave up Gedong to her along with a huge alimony and after death, they inherit everything.. his divorce agreement was too weird for her not to have noticed the death clause....

@bebebisous33 ... well, Gun saw at least a glimps of SeRas character as she selfishly dropped him for her work ... which, if I understood right, she did on more than one occasion ...

@nonski ... I know I have the original in mind, too ... but I did not want to go there ;)
                  But CX said that as long as he did not sign it the divorce will not be fullfilled
                  and that means she has to be married to him and he would not divorce her
                  within the next 100 year (or somethng like that) and then the chicken-run started

in keeping with the original version, where cun xi discovered later that the divorce was not signed thus not in effect and that they are still married, there is a high probability that it will be used here considering that we the viewers were made privy on all versions of the divorce agreement

and 

good morning chigus!

I also think this has high chance of happening if only in the sense that they will follow the original version at this point.

If that's the case, I'm curious how the matter will be discovered and what will MY and LG's reaction be like?

But LG should first tip over that cliff of wanting to be with MY, genetic disease or not. This will make discovering that they're still hitched much more fun. Otherwise, if LG is still afraid of making MY suffer if he lets her be with him when he has HD....Kyaaaaaaa Noooooooooo!!!!

Omo!!! Did I just scare myself to my Nth death by that imagninary final divorce based on the supposed (ergo imaginary too) non-divorce all these 3 years?!!

Hahahhaa!! Michosso naega jinjja!!

Guest spideysteve

itzibitzispider said: Korean drama feed on misunderstandings ... each drama has some misunderstanding in which the female lead and male lead have a bid fight talking past each other, not listening and just 2 episodes before the end or sometimes in the last episode, will they clear that misunderstanding and realize that they wasted so much time ... I don´t think ANY of us could name one drama without a misunderstanding ;)

itzibitzispider said: @bebebisous33 ... well, Gun saw at least a glimps of SeRas character as she selfishly dropped him for her work ... which, if I understood right, she did on more than one occasion ...

Well, we saw it, but I don't think, LG saw it because he was so in love with her... he was blinded by love. He accepted her behavior and we actually never saw him complaining about it to SR! He never mentionned it and after the meeting between LG and SR's mother, I do think, LG feels responsible for SR's change of career. He never mentionned it to the mother too. If I had been him, I would have quickly answered after those dirty accusation that SR had been the one who kept delaying the marriage. He was always on the waiting list! But he didn't that's why I think, he never saw SR's true nature.

Guest CarinaA

I keep refreshing in hopes either @spideysteve, @gumi or @yoeda drop the bomb (juicy stills or video preview *hint hint*, please and thank you~~~~), but I guess MBC is quite the introvert today. I feel like last week by this time we were already going crazy over the stills of Gun and his Snail running in the rain ;_;, am I being too eager or am I correct? 

A little side note: I made my boyfriend watch FTLY with me and he's loving it (Gun can conquer anyone, it seems), but now I can't seem to go past episode 9 again D: I just can't - it literally hurts thinking of what is about to happen in that point in time in the drama, especially because we still don't know how are they going to make up. Boy, I hope my sentiment regarding episodes 10, 11 and 12 will change by the time FTLY ends, because I intend on rewatching it at least, always and for ever 8D.

Guest truong.michelle

bebebisous33 said: I must confess, I would have prefered that the writer didn't use that noble idiocy idea for the break up. In my eyes, it would have been more natural that LG wanted the divorce after the miscarriage, thinking that MY would be mad at him for the miscarriage and that his face would always be connected to the miscarriage. That's my only complain about the show.

Ditto on Korean probably prefer angst. It's around ep 12 onwards that FTLY won the ratings round right?

I miss the good ol' times! And has halmoni has said once to MY as she welcomed her to the Lee manor:

"My eyes are falling out because I miss (want to see) you"

chowchikibowowow time, palli nawachuseyo!!!