[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

You guys are talking about theatre sounds? When we have a guy who can have painted tears on his face? Or snails on his shoulder?

I've left reality a long time ago for this drama. I think the director does whatever he wants. If LG can close the door quietly he can.

In fact what bugs me more is how he could have the pass code to MY's room cum studio. Like how did he get in?

ck1Oz said: You guys are talking about theatre sounds? When we have a guy who can have painted tears on his face? Or snails on his shoulder? I've left reality a long time ago for this drama. I think the director does whatever he wants. If LG can close the door quietly he can. In fact what bugs me more is how he could have the pass code to MY's room cum studio. Like how did he get in?

ck1Oz said: You guys are talking about theatre sounds? When we have a guy who can have painted tears on his face? Or snails on his shoulder? I've left reality a long time ago for this drama. I think the director does whatever he wants. If LG can close the door quietly he can. In fact what bugs me more is how he could have the pass code to MY's room cum studio. Like how did he get in?

Anyway, according to Nara's DC (who sent over a coffee truck to the set today, or so I heard), 17(typo perhaps?)...음...대박 예약요. From my limited knowledge of Korean, I guess that means that ep17 is daebak?
However, according to the Chinese translation of the rolling preview, ep17 is a little underwhelming.
Written preview:
건은 이영자 행세를 한순간의 실수로 치부해 버리고. 미영은 상반된 그의 태도에 혼란스러워 한다. 
한편, 다니엘은 세라 에게서 3년 전 건의속사정을 듣게 되는데...
Geon explains his disguise/alter-ego? as Young-ja as a mistake of the moment. MY is confused as she did not expect him to account for it like that.
Meanwhile, Daniel learns from Sera what happened 3 years ago, but...
Cr. Chinese translation by 晰比 @ Baidu Tieba

If that roll preview thingy is true it will annoy the living daylight out of me ... that but will probably mean, that Daniel hears a reason, but won´t tell MiYoung ANYTHING ... and that stupid explaination about him making a mistake in saying he was an "Unnie" ...

I want RESULTS

You guys are talking about theatre sounds? When we have a guy who can have painted tears on his face? Or snails on his shoulder?

I've left reality a long time ago for this drama. I think the director does whatever he wants. If LG can close the door quietly he can.

In fact what bugs me more is how he could have the pass code to MY's room cum studio. Like how did he get in?

Daniel got in there without MY knowing as well. I think she just doesnt lock her door.

Guest curioserand

I am brand new to Soompi - this is my very first post! A fello JH fan over at "Stuck on Hyuk" recommended Soompi so I took the plunge and I LOVE! I could get lost here!
Any way, I adore FTLY and so I wrote it a little love letter ;-) I hope the talented team that brought us this wonderful story get to read it someday. For now, I'll share it with my fellow fans here!Love in 운명처럼 널 사랑해 (Fated to Love You)
http://spqetr.net/archives/2179

gumi said:

You guys are talking about theatre sounds? When we have a guy who can have painted tears on his face? Or snails on his shoulder? I've left reality a long time ago for this drama. I think the director does whatever he wants. If LG can close the door quietly he can. In fact what bugs me more is how he could have the pass code to MY's room cum studio. Like how did he get in?

If that roll preview thingy is true it will annoy the living daylight out of me ... that but will probably mean, that Daniel hears a reason, but won´t tell MiYoung ANYTHING ... and that stupid explaination about him making a mistake in saying he was an "Unnie" ...

I want RESULTS

Just to remind everyone, rolling preview is only one line and one episode is one hour. Andbfor the past 16 episodes, none of the legendary great scenes were in the text previews, nor could we guess. We didnt get preview for lollipop man, did we? Dont worry, there WILL be a lot more things happening in the episode than the text preview. Oh and JNR fan did say ep17 is gonna be daebak.

South Korea must have really low crime rates...

It actually does, esp certain parts of Seoul.. I was roaming around outside at 12am when I was a fifth grader in Seoul and didnt realize it was uncommon until my nonKorean friends told me so.

Gumawo @heppy‌ and @anopinion‌ for upload BTS episode 15.

Daebak!!

This couple chemistry undeniably.

I wish JNR become close friend to JH sooner while they filming SSBG, it could be they fated to be together, the story will be pretty much different then, hehehee.

#he is taken... he is taken

#father of two sons... father of two sons

#happily married... happily married...

Love them so much , the Jjangs Couple .

The crime rate needs to be 0 for me not to lock the door to my apartment at night.

It is not her apartment, it is her office. She doesnt live there does she? Still not locking it is not very wise, but it is not totally unrealistic. Some people just leave it open..