[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Kdrama-lover

@snowflakesj16‌ & @"Mustarini BellaV"‌ and everyone who shared awesome bts photos and cute snail photos.. Komawo.. their like "multivitamins" for this loooong weekend.. Wednesday come quick. :!!

@sooyoungdaebak‌ .. Komawo for that very romantic "snail cuople kiss" I really loooovvvveeee it ! :x ;)) :-* \:D/ =D> :\"> I also love your comment/insight with regards to ep 16.. LG the lollipop man, the need for kiss to feel the other one's feelings.. Daebak, for that! ^:)^

I sure am for reuniting and now, but I hope to have not only hot kisses but some talk that clears up misconceptions and hurts.  Cause if reuniting is mostly about love driven hormones there won't be a full reconciliation and that should happen now. I found the ending of ep 16 so beautiful when Gun spoke about not being at fault regarding Gaedongie’s death. I’m sure as an expectant mother MY felt terrible that her lack of mindfulness, however understandable, contributed to the death of her child. Even without any intention, I’m sure the regret is so deep. And likewise with Gun. The accident didn’t happen in a vacuum. He knows how it happened. He knows what he had just done, and that MY was reacting to that. So I thought the writers’ handling and JH’s execution were beautiful -- and it had to happen for our OTP to move on, as individuals and as a couple. GD’s death is a huge thing between them and in their individual lives, and it has to come to rest as best it ever can.

Now it’s time for MY to speak the kind of truth she was able to speak in her interview. Even in early times, MY was able to get right to the point in a clear way. Come on MY ask him!  You confuse me: How can you be like this now, my number one fan, when you sent me away not interested -- at all -- and even sent your girlfriend to give me new divorce papers? And Gun, who handles himself as the boss everywhere he goes, it’s time to step up and express yourself clearly and from your heart that you were afraid after experiencing amnesia that you would forget MY and GD and hurt them, remembering your mother’s pain and even seeing that of other families with HD. That giving MY up was the hardest thing for him to do, that he only realizes now how much he harmed you and that inadvertently led to the death of the child you had both loved and cherished.  It’s time!  Writers please give us an adult response now without any more intrigue.  We don’t need any more intrigue.  Let the characters speak up in their own lives. The five eps of despair have run their course, beautifully constructed and portrayed, and needed to bring us full circle in a believable and not pat way. It’s time now. Need we remind you, it is a rom-com. 

I'm re watching episode 7 on dramafever and it just finished at the part where MY and Gun help Mi Ja give birth. I really hope by the end of the series we'll see MY giving birth to their first child together with Gun by her side. I want to see it all. Getting back together, the I love you's, wedding part 2, MY's 2nd pregnancy and with a baby bump, giving birth and seeing a little bit of their family life together. I don't think that's too much right?

Thank you chingu, to @fiovial‌ and @heppy‌ for the info.

Yes, I can see those bags under their eyes and still amaze for their high spirit and commitment to deliver very great scenes.

I just hope.when in comes to sleeping scenes like they did have from last episode, they actually can use it for a brief sleep then. Fighting Jjangs!!

I admiring Jang Hyuks so much, He is the most versatile actor, he has been in every genre of movie and drama :* :)) But , it makes my heart beating so fast seeing him in Innocent Thing Movie :!!

FTLY is the best K-drama I ever watched that attached me so much.

Hey, PD-nim and writer-nim?  Why didn't we get a photo session and press conference announcing Ellie Kim's collaboration with JangIn?  D. Pitt got one.  Where was Grandma Wang?  Why didn't she, Dragon, and Secretary Tak scheme this?   ;;)

Guest Kdrama-lover

I sure am for reuniting and now, but I hope to have not only hot kisses but some talk that clears up misconceptions and hurts.  Cause if reuniting is mostly about love driven hormones there won't be a full reconciliation and that should happen now. 

I found the ending of

ep 16 so beautiful when Gun spoke about not being at fault regarding Gaedongie’s

death. I’m sure as an expectant mother MY felt terrible that her lack of

mindfulness, however understandable, contri6&¢buted to the death of her child. Even

without any intention, I’m sure the regret is so deep. And likewise with Gun.

The accident didn’t happen in

a vacuum. He knows how it happened. He knows what

he had just done, and that MY was reacting to that. So I thought the writers’

handling and JH’s execution were beautiful -- and it had to happen for our OTP

to move on, as individuals and as a couple. GD’s death is a huge thing between them

and in their individual lives, and it has to come to rest as best it ever can.

Now it’s time for MY to

speak the kind of truth she was able to speak in her interview. Even in early

times, MY was able to get right to the point in a clear way. Come on MY ask

him!  You confuse me: How can you be like

this now, my number one fan, when you sent me away not interested -- at all -- and

even sent your girlfriend to give me new divorce papers? And Gun, who handles

himself as the boss everywhere he goes, it’s time to step up and express

yourself clearly and from your heart that you were afraid after experiencing

amnesia that you would forget MY and GD and hurt them, remembering your mother’s

pain and even seeing that of other families with HD. That giving MY up was the

hardest thing for him to do, that he only realizes now how much he harmed you

and that inadvertently led to the death of the child you had both loved and

cherished.  It’s time!  Writers please give us an adult response now without

any more intrigue.  We don’t need any more

intrigue.  Let the characters speak up in

their own lives. The five eps of despair have run their course, beautifully

constructed and portrayed, and needed to bring us full circle in a believable

and not pat way. It’s time now. Need we remind you, it is a rom-com. 

@kdyes‌ .. I AGREE WITH YOU 100%. Shout out to WRTER-nim, PD-nim: let's move on to sweet, hot scenes already.. Please wrap up the angst, air out all the confusions then seal all misunderstanding with that much anticipated kiss! :!! :-w :P

BTS of Daniel's proposal scene:
Thank you @frankreich
image  image
image  image

FTLY <Making>최진혁 Sand Art Propose
(translation)

cr to uploader
FTLY Propose, why are you so difficult?
(006) [Today shooting: Daniel, through the sand art, proposes to MY]
(014) CJH ‘How are you’   [ CJH greets the artist who is going to help ]  
(018)  [before the shooting: Appreciating the sand art ~ ]
(031) [PDnim says ‘Daniel becomes teary as he’s doing it.’]  
(035) (JNR says something and CJH responds)   [Daniel, ‘It’s me crying ~ crying.’]

(040) CJH ‘Please it needs to match with the dialog.’  (046) PDnim ‘I would like to see two, man and woman at the beginning, and then a baby too. When these are put together, it should look like (? Something).’
(059) [before the shooting: Daniel practices.]   (100) ( The artist explains ) ‘You have to put down a lot and try to control it.’   CJH ‘Yeah It’s tricky to control.’ (104) [The DP’s art work(?) is creating ~?] (107) [PDnim ‘A fried egg’ ] (laughter)    (111) [PDnim ‘I will make it for you every morning ~’ (teasing about the proposal line)]   (112) Artist ‘It looks like the sun.’
(114) [PDnim ‘jja ~ It’s appreciation time~’]  (116) [MY ‘For that?’] (laughter)
 (119) [ I’m the famous designer, DP ..]
(128) [The proposal shooting starts.] (138)  [ With a prepared video on the screen, he starts acting ~ ] 
(141) [ The action isn’t matching with the video scene. Laughter kekeke ]   (149) [Trying again : Looking at the video and practicing repeatedly ~]
(157) [Action]   (210) [This time, the video and Daniel’s motion are matching ~ ]
(222) [Finally: The last part of the sand art proposal ~]  PDnim ‘Now you look at it then you go out’ 
(233) [This is how the sand art shooting ends ~]
(239) [Action]  (243) [ kneeling down Daniel proposes]   (251) [ Because the pose is uncomfortable, he changes it ]  ( The funny thing about it is that CJH’s expression shows as if it’s a part of the scene.)  (254) [Watching it MY laughs kekeke ]   (256) CJH ‘I’m sorry.’ [MY ‘No ~ I’m sorry ~’]   (257) [Daniel ‘It’s hard.’ ] CJH ‘No no’ [ MY ‘I’m difficult for you ..?’ ]   (300) [ The sensible moment brought laughter.]    (301) CJH ‘Absolutely not! I’m sorry to everyone. My knee got cranky.’
(305) [Action]  (309) [ As a man, Daniel wants to approach MY.]   (322) [PDnim ‘You can drop the arms.’]
(323) CJH ‘pinches’ JNR  (324) (joking) [ Because loving MY too much, Daniel can’t drop down his arms keke ]  (JNR saying something but inaudible)

Last minutes of episode 16...

Some of you may have noted that Gun said "I'm your No. 1 fan..." in a clear, decisive voice to MY when she asked what he doing...

Anyone think as I ---  that even as he can't bring himself to directly tell her that he loves her, his statement clearly reveals his true feelings to her?!!

He didn't waver or panic at her discovery of him being "Young Ja"...I felt that he instantly came to a firm decision to be truthful with her...finally...no more "verbal games", 'cover-up laughs" and evasive posturing...

What brought this turnaround?  Her Lolipop painting, of course!  Again, I'm in agreement with many of you, her painting plainly reveals her true feelings for him... he must have been stunned speechless at seeing the painting...but he recovered well enough to finally be truthful with her...Yay!  Whew!!

He's told her several times that he's her  #1 fan during their text exchanges...sure---each time to gain her trust when she was being uncertain or hesitant with trusting him with her personal thoughts...however...

I also believe that he kept saying this to have her understand how important she is to him...being someone's "fan" implies:  admiration, loyalty, dedication, adoration...sentiments that he feels for her!

If their exchange in ep. 17 turns out to be another round of angsty exchanges, I'm hoping that when MY thinks back to their texting moments, she will remember and realize Gun's feelings by his "#1 fan" statements.

I want a KISS between the OTP - that should be like the missile bomb needed to quickly destroy all the walls of defensiveness for self-preservation from the hurts MY experienced and LG isolation habit.

If it's not too much to ask, they can then clear out any misunderstandings via ...

PILLOW TALK ;) hehehehehe

They're so tense always and they should relax first, otherwise they will just add more to the complication because we can't help saying hurtful words when we're on defense mode or when we think the worst of the other person.

I forgot to get to my (pervy) point: nothing relaxes like a round of rice cake pounding ehehehe

May I please give my two cents worth on this love/hate the second leads? I think the PDNims did a super job of portraying Daniel and Sera as a threat to some of us who we would like to see a happy outcome between Gunnie and MY. Altho, they are not as acrid as most that I have seen...so I find it difficult to really dislike these two. It's other characters like step mom, Sera's mean momma, Sera's mean gf, etc. KDramas do this very well. I know I hate when the second leads gets a foot into disrupting the lead couple's love life. For weeks I curse them, wish the worse for them, wish they would move to Siberia, lose their jobs and leave Korea, meet someone equally acceptable as the lead and ride into the sunset and worst yet that they would get an incurable disease and die. For weeks I exist on 2 to 3 hours of sleep and lurk around the blogs for more info. But this FTLY Soompi forum is the most respectful one I've experienced. You are very resourceful and I thank you for the latest news and updates. Makes waiting for the next episode so bearable. It will be a sad time when it all ends as it has been so much fun reading your commentaries, watching the bts videos...everything is just super! It would be nice if we could experience the remarriage and the birth of many babies! Just hope the PDNims do not pull the last episode, last 10 minutes happy ending! Would love to see this as a real rom com. Thank you all for all you do so well! Kamsahamida!

Guest LieS1430294362

I'm glad to have you laugh and smile

But it's wrong to make fun of me taiweiqu.gif

Now I'm  verry sick

Who wants to comfort me ? ohentai.png

To console myself I want a languorous kiss okama.png

I'm ready GO

In Indian file

One and two and three languorous kiss kiss.gifkiss.gif

For me do not do jealous !!!!

If some will be jealous the war  began  vadorben.gif

No.....It's not laugh to make fun of you..We just happy....If you don't like....I'm sorry....I really not think it's made you hurt.... :(

Guest hearttsui

Hesperide said:
Dear scripwriters who read this thread,
We have already noticed that there is a bed in the MY's studio. Before asking how it was possible that LG came into MY's studio, we noticed THAT wonderful bed.We want rice cake and you know it. Please, don't disappoint us. Thank you.
FTLY Soompi Thread.

honeywell

said:

Is it wrong that the first thing that I noticed when Gun goes into MY's studio is the bed?  They're gonna make use of that, right?

Guest LieS1430294362

I really can't imagine we only have 4 episodes left...When Wed and Thu coming...I always refresh this thread to read the recaps....Thank you for everyone who post the recaps...And made this thread fun....Sorry, I was silent reader before....Hehe..Am I to fast for say goodbye to everyone? I have to say now coz I scared I would cry for say goodbye to everyone at the end...But I think I still have to say goodbye at the end.... :P