[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

How is it possible for a drama to be so good that you can actually feel the scene just by the little snippets of info from the recappers?  I totally get it without even seeing it.  That last scene is going to be so incredible!  

And the walls come tumbling down.  And the walls come crumbling, tumbling down! (thanks John Cougar Mellencamp)

Same here! I'm feeling like I've watched the epi n feeling pangs of pain for our OTP. MY n Geon, pls pls pls be together in next epi for our sanity's sake!

Guest spideysteve

What I love about the second half so far is how the drama utilizes Mi Young's career as an artist. Even though she keeps her emotions and feelings bottled up, but we get to know her true feelings through her paintings. Like Geon has his mancave, Mi Young has her paint brush and canvas. Everything she never talks to with other people is kept in her art, her happiness, sorrow, longings, and memories. When we see her works, we know.

Again, kudos to the production team and the writers for working this magic.

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

spideysteve said: nnai said: melcia said: The lollipop man on Miyoung's painting is Gun! Awww, I love it! That's why he was so shocked, when he saw it. And they finally used that footage of Gun's crying in the man cave because of Gae Ddongie. My poor heart...  :((

Guest ~dakieEe61325571021~

so uh writer/s-nim... what is the real deal? i mean that's it? you just gonna leave us hanging without any life support until next week, is that what you really want?
lemme give you a gift because i'm so touched, i'm really touched, here with full of emotion shooting-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928

Guest princesscinderella

some translations: (sorry, this not complete because i only know a little bit of korean)in the elevator scene when my is leaving gun approached her..
he's asking if they can have a last meal together since it's the end of their collaborationmy said she can't because she has to go to her mother's restaurant since it's her sister's birthday (mi ja unni)..then they talked about my's nephew (mi ja's son), i think his name is daechul?(not sure about the name).. gun asked asked if the child is healthy and my said that he's doing fine..my said that she has to go and gun bowed to her and called her kim mi young instead of ellie kim... they said their goodbyes and my entered the elevator... this scene is so sad!=(separation part- the elevator went down and they are both sad... gun was just looking at my as the elevator goes down...my said something like, this is the end. goodbye gunnie sshi..

Guest lovelyjen

The next few episodes are going to be amazing, I just know it. I am just wondering how they are going to fit everything in four episodes, but I have faith that they are going to find some way to make it satisfying for the fans. If they dont, they are going to face the wrath of the fans :))

they had to end it on an emotional punch?! but am really glad that both are finding out about what each truly feels without other people actually feeding it to them. instead, it is happening in little touches, glances, actions and through art. and now they have to process all these little puzzle pieces and decide what they are going to do about it..
even without the subs, the ending was a real punch -- she walked towards him to know the answer while he was rooted to the spot. so it is her now taking the steps towards him and him not hiding behind his laugh or silly words. but being raw and vulnerable for her to see... looking forward to watching it tomorrow morning with subs..

Guest mair789

thank you,all recapers,screencapers for your hard work..

it's enough to me for tonight..

in the last scene,both of them knowing that they still have feeling for each other..

and yeahh,wednesday is too far from today..

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

Ahpheng said: When MY first opened the package with the lollipop painting with Daniel, she looked rather unhappy and I was wondering why? So, it was a painting of Gun, that ending tonight is daebak, who predicted or expected that MY would discover her 'Unni' this way and Gun to discover that MY still has feelings for him? Would you draw someone that breaks your heart, that you want to forget? I applaud the writer nim, he/she certainly knows how to squeeze every teardrops from us and letting the OTP spending the last 2 eps just together, bickering, hurting each other, all this pain, longing, suffering is gonna make our OTP reunion so much sweeter, I find Ep15&16 are totally necessary, even some might find them slow but I find it realistic, I know it's bad to say this, but it feels good to see them hurting and longing for each other.....leading to more skinship and lovey dovey moments next week.

thank u so much for all the hardwork @everyone!!  much gratitude and appreciation goes out  to @all! for the live recaps thoughts insigts screencaps and all other goodies! =D> =D>
haven't watch ep 15 with English subs...Ill wait for ep 16 subbed..will watch them simultaneously ... so I better keep my excitement to myself for now! :)
Ep 16 for me is all about the longing and the LOVE  for each other of our OTP!  there are a lot of things connects them!  one of which is  Gae Dongie... the lollipop! MY even had it painted with Gun in mind...all they have to do is to communicate! blurted it all out... everything that is keeping them apart though it may hurt them that m much.. the important thing is both our OTP will know what they went through in the last 3 years..
Gun admitting he is that Gae Dongie paint owner.. is something he need to do since from the start.. I think he got scared because he don't want to loose the trust MY gave him as LJY.. I think beside DAniel whom MY really trusted... Gun as LJY comes second... just based on the exchanges of text messages from them..we can feel how MY warms up and tells everything how she truly feels. even if she hasn't met  LJY aka Gun

I hope SeRA and Daniel will no longer be a hindrance to our OtP! the love our  twosome pair have for each other..is obvious! all our snail couple needs time snd space to sort things out!

my sweet Gun .... :)

cr MBC Drama