[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest LadyAra

class="at_ttl"‘Fated to Love You’ Jang Na Ra declines Choi Jin Hyuk’s proposal

MBC drama 'Fated to Love You' actor Choi Jin Hyuk proposed to actress Jang Na Ra, but she declined his proposal.

On the most recent episode of the drama MBC drama 'Fated to Love You' which aired on August 20, 2014, Daniel, played by actor Choi Jin Hyuk, proposed to Kim Mi Young, played by actress Jang Na Ra, who courteously declined his proposal. Daniel prepared a romantic event to propose to her, and said, "I want to live with you happily for a long time." He then handed flowers to Kim Mi Young and said, "Mi Young, will you be my real family?" however, Kim Mi Young said, "When I arrived in Paris, I zoned out a lot, unable to do anything. You did not push me at that time, and just stayed by my side. If someone were to become my family again, I think it would be you. But I am not sure if this feeling is love or thankfulness yet." In related news, the MBC romantic comedy drama "Fated to Love You" tells a story of a naïve girl named Kim Mi Young, played by actress Jang Na Ra, who is at times too nice, and her destined love with Lee Gun, played by actor Jang Hyuyk, whose position as a heir is being threatened. (more)

She recognized moms food and complains that he went there again, as she said he shouldn't
He yells, something, I think it's like "I do not care if that woman is your mom" and some more and she remembers the days mom offered him to call her mom
He rants on and starts to eat angriely ... well that is more a quarrel than the last 2 times ... he presses something on his phone and the song of the fireworks comes up ... he changed it fast

Oh hee is pooped ... she sends her "unni" a text and his phone maked noises ... he even calls her runs to the mens restroom ... Tak comes out and gets smacked

Geon bring to food to MY but she is asleep. He watches her and touches her cheek. He leans forward to kiss her but talks himself out if it.
Lol!!! MY opens her eyes and looks at him and gets up. She asks what he's doing and he laughs and says something. She takes a look at the food. I think she realizes it's her mother's food and is annoyed. Geon defends himself. MY remembers the past and his interaction with her mother. 
Geon starts to eat and shout. He seems a bit frustrated and gets up and takes out his phone. MY watches him and sends a message to the buyer. Geon receives the message immediately. Lol!!! She calls the number and he panics and runs out! Secretary Tak comes by and calls out his name, almost exposing him and Geon hits him. Lol!! MY says something and Geon replies and they end the call. 

waaa, my streaming keep jumping

ahhh, i think Geon pack a food at omma coz MY working late againhe back at the office and saw MY sleep on chairdid we get another pervy Geon here???

:)) :))suddenly MY open her eyes and saw Geon very close to her. LOLthey open the food and looks like MY scolded Geon about visiting her mom when saw the foodas usual Geon keep giving excuse. lolgeon phone ringing and i like the ringtone. kkkwaaahhh, MY called LYJ at that timeGeon running outside to answer the phonehe go to the toilet and Tak was there, sweating*my streaming make a jump againhe's back at the room and cont eating

Daniel delivers a painting to MY .... Gun sits in his mancave talking yet again to GD ... MY sits at night drawing receiving a text from "unni" ... they start one of those conversations again ... *LAGGING* ...Gun is in her attelier ... well not really, but still ... talk talk talk .... would be nice if they would be that comftable for real ... 

Geon goes back inside and teases MY a bit.

Se Ra alone thinking about something.
Daniel goes to see MY and takes a look at some art. He makes a comment and MY replies. He asks a question and MY says something.
Geon and MY are texting each other. He asks her a question and she agrees with whatever he said. I think he's giving her some advice. MY remembers the sort of person she used to be. 
Flashbacks of how she used to be post-it girl and when she met Geon.
Geon giving a her some more advice and cheers her on.

Sera in her ballet room thinkingshe surfing MY detail on her tabDP come to MY workroom they open a package, it's a pictureGeon sitting in his man cave looking at GD piche said something with smileMY text LYJ againshe looks troubledcut to Geon in MY workroom (first time in their phone conv Geon in MY world)something about LYJ said made MY remember Geon saving her from the jerk lawyer in Macauawww, he cheer her, FIGHTING!!

SeRa is send home, so she went there for nothing ... in the entrance hall she meets MY ... they go to a cafe and talk about the collaboration ... MY sees the necklace SeRa got from her students and remembers how Gun put it on SeRa ...
After that she meets up with Gun in his office and he happily sees her work ... the are a bit uncomfy for some reason, avoid their eyes and thank each other ...
later they are at a screening for the new product with pictures of her and steal glances at each other

hmmm Tak like usual come to Geon office screaming with joyhe report something about Elliemaybe Ellie work is successGeon keep a straight face but smiling and yeah when Tak doesn't saw. LOLSera came...jumpinggggggggggMY meet Sera...jumpinggggggggggggggggMY with Geon. she told him something and look sadGeon face changethey show MY work to the boardeveryone look really pleasedGeon give a short speech and he really doesn't look happy

Gun gets up gives a speach, thought not a energetic as he usually is ... thanking Ellie Kim ... everyone tries to talk to MY and Gun just sits down, quietly ...*lagging*She leaves he followsinfromt of the elevator they chat about something meaningless, smile and seam relaxed (I wish the true words would slip out ... that really annoys me)