[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

keylimeshi said: @only1khj Ahh ok thanks for explaining that to me. I could  see why you said that now that you mention it's in MY's POV. I just wanna say that i was richard simmons on ur commentary or saying it was wrong or anything and thank you for not getting mad :) Sorry if i came off as harsh 

why was this marked off topic wtf

Hi everyone! Even though i just joined soompi, i have been following this forum ever since FTLY started airing. It's been loads of fun keeping up with the conversation and all of your wonderful insights on the drama. For the next 2 weeks i thought it would be nice to spaz over progression or lack thereof with people who understand what i'm going through haha. Posting on tumblr just wasn't doing it anymore and I figure better late than never right? The awesomeness of the snail couple forced me out of the shadows...BTW thanks to whoever linked to the classic video back a couple of pages ago! I was going through the thread when i saw the video and was like "hey! i uploaded that a couple years ago!". LOL

Thank you for EP. 16 preview.

I feel sad, because its only 4 episode left.

I am gonna miss this snail couple, right now my head already have another scenario when the drama ended, In my mind still have some story developing about snail couple.

Please, let it be the rest of episode when can see Gae Dong's brother and sister and how cute LG & MY become parents... If it's possible make another drama of their family!! ;)

Guest Kdrama-lover

@spideysteve: I think it's MY's friend.  She has on yellow when she's meeting LY and his mom. 

Yeah, I think so, too.. It was her dress worn when she was introduce by Yong to his mom.. Whew! We can as well check that on our "should happen" list. :x :P;)

No I think it's SR, MY is talking to and that's why I think she's gonna go and talk to Gun right after. MY is wearing the same shirt. Why do I have this feeling Yong and MY's friend are gonna get married even before Gun and MY work things out.

Did Daniel punch LG!?  That preview does indeed make it seem as if they are pulling further apart.  Maybe though it's really making them come together.  I think it's the unveiling of MY's project.  The tension has to rise before it can crack.  If not this episode than by next week at the latest.  We have fully entered the Kdrama rom-com separation period.  Let;s get ready to ride the wave of will they or won't they get back together when oof course we know they will.
Yes, that does appear to be Sera My is talking to.

ep 16 preview translation:Secretary Tak: What's wrong? Again? Why are you like this again? Gun: (something about ssambap lol)Mi Young's Omma: (talking about doing something with mi young again?)Dragon: Mom! I'm dating this noonaMom: No way.. this noona?Sera: Don't go looking for Gun again!Mi Young: Lee gun and I have no feelings for each other (besides a working relationship)Gun: You worked hard mi young (he refers to her as artist mi young so in a way its like he's keeping their relationship distant/professional)Mi Young: Thanks for treating me well up until now.(sorry my Korean is sub par at most...hopefully i got most of it right)

why it takes so long to see their smile and comfortable around each other again. there are still 4 episodes left, it may too soon if we get lovely dovey scenes but my poor heart can't take it more seeing they're still cold to each other :(can someone kindly translate the video preview?   thanks @rameennoodles for the translation :)

rameennoodles said: ep 16 preview translation:Secretary Tak: What's wrong? Again? Why are you like this again? Gun: (something about ssambap lol)Mi Young's Omma: (talking about doing something with mi young again?)Dragon: Mom! I'm dating this noonaMom: No way.. this noona?Sera: Don't go looking for Gun again!Mi Young: Lee gun and I have no feelings for each other (besides a working relationship)Gun: You worked hard mi young Mi Young: Thanks for treating me well up until now.(sorry my Korean is sub par at most...hopefully i got most of it right)

Episode 15 just cracked me up! :)) Specially the garden scene.. Gun is seriously damn funny! He will do just about everything just to be near MY! And this is all because he loved her that much! ☺ I just hope she realizes soon.

I think the more MY denies her feelings towards Gun the more its obvious that she loves him still! As they say : ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FOUNDER.

Daniel , I like him to remain MY 's confidant and a best friend.. and soon wishing him that he will be able to find out SR is her long lost sister so that he can have a real family of his own

SR, hope she and MY could be friends despite what happened.. I know they will because MY is forgiving and kind.

I think we are going to have a hug as the bts still shows....instead of a kiss! Nah, its fine by me! Ill be giddy still!

For me, it would be fine if the tension, argument, also another story like SR, DP, Yoong and Noona shown in EP. 16, all I want its those kiss and make up LG&MY could be shown in next week episode so at the end of this drama, I can see how their children look like and they become a very happy family.

Guest mair789

lee gun ssi..just take care herself and don't let her go again...this is chance for you to get mi young back...

i can't waiting for tonight n i hope i'm not lagging anymore...