[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@spideysteve thanks for the mv!

Can't believe I was grinning one moment n having tears in my eyes the next while watching the mv. I actually like this version of the song more. Though don't understand the lyrics...

Thanks much @gumi @spideysteve for the ep 15 English translation and the new ost mv and the bts stills! LOVE THEM! You Are My Everything just fits them right! After our twosome pair gone through their worse...both are fated to be together!

With regards to our episode tonight..as long as MY resisting/avoiding GUn, it seems that fate/ destiny is bringing them closer and closer!

Guest lovelyjen

ty5901 said: lovelyjen_1 said: I know, I created this profile a while back and I searched for my first username lovelyjen (Which I can't remember the password of and forgot the email address i used) and I had joined in October 2005! too bad I forgot the password.

Guest spideysteve

heppy said: @spideysteve thanks for the mv! Can't believe I was grinning one moment n having tears in my eyes the next while watching the mv. I actually like this version of the song more. Though don't understand the lyrics...

Guest kaddict92

IS IT POSSIBLE TO LOVE EVERY SINGLE SONG ON THE OST? 
IT JUST FITS FTLY. AND YEAH this is totally going to be our cute MY theme!

Ah, thanks for the info. I was watching on my phone don't really know about the caption function. Will watch it again later. (:

Yes, it's like MY singing (secretly wish JNR can sing one for the show...)

@gumi ~ thanks for the translation of tonight's preview ... seems that the writers are following the TW version,huh? but i hope not too much of it... and, i just love this romantic-comedy+superhero genre :D 
@spideysteve ~ thanks for the new OST...i just love Melody Day ;)

I like the new OST..it really sounds like Jeff Bernat's Be The One but the lyrics are totally different. I love they always put the words my everything, fate, and destiny in every OST of FTLY.  Still hoping our beloved Jang Nara will sing a song for the OST :D 

Guest fiovial

Welcome to all new lurker-turned-posters!!! You shouldn't have waited this long...see what you've been missing? :))

Komawo @gumi‌ for the translation.

The OST songs for FTLY are all awesome. Definitely one of the better if not the best OST compilation this year. Most dramas have 1 or maybe 2 nice songs....but FTLY's songs are all very nice. Just a refresher of the released songs so far:

1. Morning of Canon -- Baek Ah Yeon

2. Be The One -- Jeff Bernat

3. Ready for Love -- Megan Lee

4. Destiny Sonata -- Jung Dong Ha

5. My Girl -- Ken (Vixx)

6. Goodbye My Love -- Ailee

7. You're My Everything -- Melody Day

Is that not an awesome list of songs?

Personally my most favorite is Jung Dong Ha's Destiny Sonata but I love all of them.

Less than 9 hours to go!!

Guest lovelyjen

WHAT IS THAT!!!!! OMG OMG OMG 
I think I love you @spideysteve
I can't go to sleep after seeing this! I might have to stay up all night and go to college all sleepy.
If I could give you three awesomes, I would, no more like 100.