[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

ChelseaS said: for those who want to watch live...

if you've got time, and can be bothered, why not watch it thru iMBC? I've used this site since Empress Ki days and aside from a few lagging moments, it has been reliable so far.

http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx

But you'll need to create an account which can be tedious. But once you have one already, watching your fave drama live is easy peasy. Don't remember the site I used before to guide me to create an account, but I found the link below.

Create an iMBC account

it's currently 1240am where i live and this thread alreayd has almost 330 pages. I think it's gonne be at 400 by the time i wake up, haha! T_T I'm going to miss everyone's live stream comments. Let's hope tmro episode isnt as bad as we might think, hopefully it's jam packed with funny flashbacks of horny Geon and cute MY

Guest spideysteve

The preview is out.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/dlove/preview/index.html

BTW it looks like Geon already starts to remember half way through the episode.

HI! i've been lurking here for a while.
i really hope the angst is over as soon as possible..but until then, as someone said a few posts back, BRING IT ON >:)  

:))
and i wanted to say that the live stream seems to work for me without an account. its currently streaming news...after the screen with the pink words, and then after a couple of ads it will play

annyeong , just watched ep.9 & 10 and what more i can say for this drama. I LOVE IT , I LOVE IT and i LOVE IT. more lovey dovey , sweet and memorable scene for Gun and Miyoung .

may i share some of sweetest scene at ep. 9 and 10?

• The photoshoot scene ( Lee Gun is so hillarious being jealous over Daniel,kkk but i love him act so sweet towards Miyoung like a trully lovingly Hubby
  • the consulting to Dr. octopus why him being nerveous everytime arround his snail,lol and the snail animation appear, kkkkkk
  • when Gun try to doing some Hubby wifey thing but the poopie allert for not doing that and he doing some cold shower ,LOL
  • love the way Gun drooling when he saw MY wraped towel after bathing , he's so ON,kkkkkk
  • conversation MY and Sera...... "Woman TALK", hmmmm
  • the scene before the kiss . MY " i'm sorry for being greedy for you. thank you for everything ", i love the way Gun staring at MY, so lovingly like he long for his wifey and how he want to ease MY's pain. it's love ..Gun start to love MY
  • daniel and MY latin dance #passionate *Gun's imaginary ,hmpfffttt
  • high school act, it's so HILLARIOUS mostly when MY's friend kiss Gun's step brother, LOL

but the end, when Gun open his eyes after collapse, why it have to Sera who appear, hope she won't do anything bad there. can't wait for ep. 11 tonight. hope everything will gonna be alright for Gun and Miyoung . 

I didn't want to go out of my mute mode... but I couldn't help it.
Thanks for the spoiler. Though I couldn't understand the part I want to... which is What did SeRa say to MiYoung... that is really scary... 
And It's so hard to take it in.
I'm glad that instead of showing LG as a jerk from the beginning , they used amnesia. I can finally appreciate that.  8-|
I wish it's just a half epi though... you know I want MiYoung taking care of LG... but looks like the tragic M is coming... I wonder if it was ONLY an accident... my fear towards hating Sera starts ticking now... 
Back to mute mode again

Guest minikosan

celyw said: ok if we need to go over the angst let's just do it fast - ep 11 and 12 think MY will get into a car accident  really will miscarriage then from ep 13 onwards we will go back to funny moments!  [-O<

After watching the preview...I feel like amnesia itself is not the important story plot, since he seems to be almost regaining his memory already in this episode.
I feel like it was more of a tool to emphasize 'risk' of his genetic disease. The team did have an interview saying they differ from Tw version becuz Tw version just glossed over the male lead family's short-livedness in comic way, but Kr version intend to take it more seriously and use it in the plot.
But I don't think Gun will really have fatal disease and die from it...we all know FTLY is not that kind of drama. And text previews and previews framed it carefully that his short amnesia is a 'possible sign' of his disease, but they never confirmed it. After all, amnesia itself is not a disease, it's a sign of some problem, but it also can come and go without actual fundamental problem. I do have faith that Gun won't be fatally ill, but the drama definitely will use his 'possible' illness somehow.