[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

amnesia? WTx??!!  #-o then LG is suddenly hit by something one day to remember who is his true love? by then their son will be 5 years old?  :-??
the only thing that make me happy is they twisted the original TW version and maybe we have the chance of letting their kid survived? But personally if MY miscarriage that plot really heart wrenching 

Guest rienn

despite the amnesia thing, i'm actually looking forward to see MY becoming a stronger or even a funnier character. JH has had his moments in the 1st half of the drama, now it's JNR's time.

Guest esmeemily

Just read the preview.
I'm scared to see how people reactions after watching amnesia plot (again). I've read comments on DB and everywhere how everyone against this plot so hard. now here it is :-< 
it's disappointing to me bcoz I believed writers would come with creative ideas than use a cliche idea like amnesia. Well it's already happens.., so I hope they can handle this amnesia plot amazingly and make it epic one. if not..,I will put all the blame on Writers for putting this mess.

i think amnesia was planned from the start.. why else give him a genetic brain disease?

anyway, although i have no idea how the story will turn out.. one logical (imo) way of separating them due to misunderstanding is to let both think that it's their own fault that the BAD thing happened. each blaming themselves for it..

now.. one twist i'd LIKE to see, would be MY chasing Geon back, for a change!~ lol.. i don't think my wish will be granted though..

amnesia??? i really hate it...very the makjang but as long as the writernim give me more funny n hilarious scene between LG n MY n Sec. Park n Lee Yong I'm fine with it..but plz writernim not more than 2 ep since this drama is only 16 ep..plz do consider our love to your drama n the OTP..

I HOPE THEY HAVE TWINS!!!

Guest chunnogirl33

The more I think about it, the more I warm up to the idea of amnesia. Of course its an overused plot device, but maybe we needed it in this drama. Yeah, most likely I'm brainwashing myself here lol! but what I mean is, we needed a clean slate. The story of our Snail couple started out wrong. It was external forces that brought them together. Maybe we need a clean slate so they can come together on their own, not by force, but by their own choice. 

@chunnogirl33
I'm not completely convinced yet, but warming up to it, too! I was thinking that the drama has resolved misunderstandings fairly quickly, so if they use misunderstanding trope once again, and prolonging it, it might get too draggy and we we're all going to be impatient for it to be resolved.

Crossing my fingers that they put a fresh spin to amnesia. They gave us 10 amazing episodes so far, I'm sure they can give us 10 more!!

--

I think ppl are still having questions about how many episodes the drama is. It's 20 episodes. Can we request the thread started to please update the 1st page with this info?

EDIT: already sent PM to thread starter to update. ;)