[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest spideysteve

spideysteve said: juju84 said:LOL, and back to School we go! =)) Can't wait to see it! I wonder is it some kind of a theme party for the school reunion in MY's old school and Gun with the team just decided to tag along? Or is it some other promotional event for his company like the photo shoot. There is his half brother after all along with MY's friend?

Noooooooooooooo.. finally finished reading everything on the thread. But that ending. Nonononono. Pls FTLY, u r so special so far, dun go amnesia route!!!!

Thanks to all live recappers! Another agonising week. T.T

Guest samasta93

My brain has stopped functioning right on the moment I saw flirtatious Gun approaching towel-ed MY, I was like: there you go my boy!! Grab it! Pull her! G-r-a-b and p-u-l-l her!!

But of course it didn't go like what my ambition desired with... :-<

Ottoke ottoke ottoke na jinja jinja FTLY chuah!!! This episode made me realise that I have grown to love this drama very very much even though I have watched the original Taiwan version

As usual there's no preview....how to survive till next Wednesday, my dear Destiny chingu deul? Of course we can survive, we will survive till next Wednesday and Thursday :))

Mianhae for my blabbering, I guess I got LeeGeon's madness >:)

• Like 1

Well, I guess this where all our angst is going to start with Se Ra.  It's going to really depend on what ad how Geon handles her vs his treatment of MY.

I too hope they don't throw in amnesia. Really hard to make that work when he's the head of a company and they have seen his wife.

Since the Korean version has spent so much time showing this as a couple bonding together, it will really hurt if they now throw in some of the craziness the male lead did in the T version. 

Guest spideysteve

lclarakl said:

Well, I guess this where all our angst is going to start with Se Ra.  It's going to really depend on what ad how Geon handles her vs his treatment of MY.

I too hope they don't throw in amnesia. Really hard to make that work when he's the head of a company and they have seen his wife.

Well, if SeRa acts like "I told MY, but she chose to leave anyways"And she tells MY, if she calls that Gun said she should not call again
Then we have our seperation, the perfect missunderstanding and the time both will get apart from each other to realize that they are best WITH each other

I just have a feeling that SeRa certainly will seperate them with this kind of deception

I thought Gun looked shock to see Sera when he realised it was her..... I don't think he has amnesia. Why did the Secretary stopped the car and grabbed Gun? Aisshhh ...... I can't even guess what they were saying. Did Daniel confess to MY? This ep started off really good, kiss from last night and another passionate kiss. They looked so so shy thereafter. Love them in school uniforms, my goodness, MY could pass off as a 18 years old. I pity Sera, she is obviously devastated and heartbroken, and now that she found out the marriage was a sham, of course she would rush back and tries to salvage her love with Gun, I can understand how and why she is acting this way but doesn't mean I like it. Stay away Sera from our OTP . Someone who understands Korean be kind enough to explain what happened in the final 5 mins, please. Thanks in advance .

Guest peekaboo1917

Hi guys

It's my first time writing in this thread and a great one to be in. The whole drama have really been AWESOME and I have never enjoyed so much a rom com since the Success Story of a Bright Girl. Kudos to brilliant acting on the main casts and applause to the supporting cast for making this whole drama so entertaining to watch.

Having seen tonight's episode, I think we can breathe now as I think Gun may either suffer temporary blindness or amnesia (a hint of wedding ring being taken out). When he first opened his eyes, he saw the blurred vision of Sera. I guess its where Sera will try to capitalize and win Gun back to her side.

With half of the episodes finished, I am quite sure the rest of the show will be heart tugging and not angsty. So lets the best woman win the fight.

MY fighting!! All of us here are rooting for you.