[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

a request to folks -- please don't flood the message board with one-liners asking for links (there were about 20 of them in 70+ posts; so 20% and yes it is frustrating because you are expecting to see comments on the drama itself). it is against the forum rules and is considered spam. in other active threads, the one-line messages were marked as spam by the mods; what was worse is when the mods closed the threads for a few hours because people were not following the rules. so please PM folks that you know or look like they are watching it live and ask them directly. not sure about the rules, please check out the rules section. thanks.

:)>-

eidasayang said: Omg! What's wrong with lee gun? Is his brain messed up with something or what? We can see how depressed he is... Poor our otp... He totally going crazy this time.... Huhu... :-S p.s lee gun is the only hero who looks adorable but crazy at the same time... Other kdrama hero always looks perfect you know... But lee gun one of the kind... Hahaha... \:D/

Guest spideysteve

Wait, I suppose this is not anyone's imagination at all.

Look at all the reporters around them. Mr. Good lawyer again will be dragged around by Geon and Secratary Tak. :))

T5dfA7n.png?1
Gk1vkyD.png?1

Guest Hye MiP

I already saw the taiwanese version but I think is not right to show without filter what will happen in the drama to others that never saw it and want see the drama in peace.