[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Ahhh after a good night sleep I had again 5 pages to go thru
I stayed up till 2am yesterday to see the subbed version, but it was totally worth it.
Now after reading thu all your thoughts, I am glad that I am not the only one with tons of open questions and thoughts to share ;)
I don't think that MY knows about the "medication" from the islanders, or she would have been gone a long time ago. I think she is one of those girls, that would not feel at ease, and higly responsible for such a thing, even if it wasn't her fault at all.
I also don't think that Gun has cancer, I guess as they always look at brain charts, brain scans and talk about his reactions to situations, that it is more of a mental illness that his father and grandfather possessed (or more generaions). I think that, when MY tries to walk out on whatever reason, he will use that illness to bind her and make her wash his hair, clean his ears and stay close.
Sera did not miss the plane yet, she got slapped by mom because she should be at that time on the airport, not on a cafe, but that does not mean she will miss it. As for international flights you should be 2hour prior to the flight in the airport.
Now (as I have to so it or I will burst to the hidden part)
I do not think the TW-version and K-version follow the same plot-line :-Annas mom is in a wheel chair, as SeRas mom os running around like a wild mad thing-Gun is totally different in his behavior to that other looser CX. He is more responsible, sensible and cares much more for MY, than CX. He openly admits that he truely likes MY and that he can't stand the thought of her not being close-My is a more fierce and "stand for herself" person than the mousy XY-her family follows to Seoul, not staying on the island as the others did-Secretary Park is much faster on MY side, as Anson loathed XY for quite a while-both Anson and CX bad-mouth XY more than SP and Gun do-there is no birthday so far involved-I sure hope they will just have the "near-miscarriage" and no real one. Maybe MY hears that Gun went to NY to talk to SeRa and while there she has the nearly one and decides that THAT did it and she thinks he is concered about her, but in the end truely loves SeRa and that she is just holding him down and breaking her
Just my thoughts and my nervousness on what will come and what we will have to expect.
I sure like the way it is written and the actors do a marvelous job on letting us sort-of forget that Snape hairstyle but maybe there is an appointment with mister scissors in the future :D

watching episode 9 makes me thinkingNo wonder JangIn Shampoo become a huge successthey have their CEO as the modeljust look at this picture ... AWESOME ..
1. for straight hairEfCpQE.jpg
2. a lil bit curlyh5Ztrm.jpg 

3. to maintain a top knotiPU5lG.jpg

4. for bob hairstyleRzvHRt.jpg

So, I'm trying my best to make sense out of Google Translate.
The written preview may mean something like:
Gun proudly makes his relationship with Mi-young public. But Mama Yong finds the divorce agreement in Gun's hideout...
On the other hand, Sera knows of the contractual relationship between Gun and Mi-young through the media and tries to savage Gun and her relationship (IT'S PASSE GIRL, WAKE UP!).
Daniel turns up at the place where Gun and Mi-young agreed to meet in place of Gun.

Guest rakionn11

I don't know why my country can't produce dramas like this.  So to the Korean producers/writers/directors/staff/actors, hands down ^:)^ ^:)^ The ending (for Episode 9) was very good. All of the acting fell into place at the right time. JN's portrayal of MY is just ... (I can't express how I feel seeing that kind of acting. It was more than perfect!). JH and CJH are also good actors, as they've done in the past. And what more can I say, this drama is amazing (at least until now) and I love how the writers are not pulling out the evil Sera card.
Anyways, since I started "You're the Best, Lee Soon-Shin" in February last year. I have not yet stopped in watching ongoing Kdramas, and for me, this is already my longest streak. Hahaha. I hope that after FTLY, there will be another drama that I will be interested in to continue my KDrama streak.

OMG! I can't believe that after being away from here for a day, this happens. I can't even contain myself while reading and catching up. This drama is amazing as it progresses. Our OTP is fast paced rather than being snail-y.

I wanna see Daniel Swayze! He looks cool in the pic. And Mi Young's infectious laugh is too adorable to miss. Unnie is too adorable!

I still keep reminding myself that he's married with two kids. But I can't deny that my ship can't help but soar and sail freely in fantasyland. Seriously. Stop.

I can't wait for the juicy episode 10 discussions in the thread later. As for ratings? Let's just say that this is one of the best dramas this year. Heck, one of the best remakes.

I need to watch this with subs.

*shuts door, downloads episode and laughs manically* huehuehahahahaha

SERA!!!! NOW you've done itak pink mouseYOU'RE gonna be dead for messing my OTP!!  IM Coming along wid my Soompiers of this thread!! BEHIND YOU devil pink mouse!!!! You dug youre own grave when u let GUNNY go dig pink mouse!!!you dont MESS with FANGIRLS  EVVVEEERRRRR!!! fickle pink mouse

Omg! What's wrong with lee gun? Is his brain messed up with something or what? We can see how depressed he is... Poor our otp... He totally going crazy this time.... Huhu... :-S p.s lee gun is the only hero who looks adorable but crazy at the same time... Other kdrama hero always looks perfect you know... But lee gun one of the kind... Hahaha... \:D/

Maybe MY decides in that episode, after that article, that it is certainly best to go and that makes Gun have a fit or something ... I bet that fit will happen right at the end of ep. 10 leaving us in the stupid believe that he will be in his own grave by ep. 11, but they might think I stupid, but we are not, as we all know that there are still 6-10 episodes to come after the fit ... hahahahahahahaha