[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Maybe MY will ask LG to end the relationship with her in the middle, just after talking to SR.... But LG won't agree and then we will have the happy couple scenes, until SR tries another move: play dirty games so that LG will doubt MY

:-B Have to laugh ...Be careful what you wish for....for those that didn't love Gun's sexy unique mane.....now, we have Gun looking like an old geezer with that spliced flat hair.....SAY It ISN'T SO :-O [-O< [-( :| X_X :-<

Guest chunnogirl33

maybe because we don't want to accept it? They can't break up! Nooooo!

Well actually I think I'm too distracted by his hair.. :((

Maybe Mi Young wants to separate because she can't stand the new hair :D

Maybe...

When MiYoung says "let's end this" (something like that)....  Can she refer to cancel the "divorce - contract"?

@Hesperide most probably MY is

referring to that..she wants out.. because she is hurting..because she is in love with Gun already..the more she stays the more she'll be hurt..

Maybe Gunnie is wearing his hair like that because that's how Mi Young-ssi styled it for him after the shampoo.
Maybe Lee Gun grabs Kim Mi Young for a clinging hug after she requests stopping this and says, "No, please stay by my side."
Thank you to everyone who posted the preview.  Woo! Hoo!  Almost time!