Eye Cream Recommendations?

Yui.

Hi, so I've been having this problem where my concealer/brightener creases under my eye. Not only that, it settles in my fine lines and makes my undereye wrinkles look more apparent.
So I tried Benefit's eye cream (does nothing at all), Origin's eye doctor (hydrating, but  not helping with puffiness/dark circles) and I just started to try Dr. Brandt's Xtend Your Youth Eye Cream now.
Any good eye cream recommendations to get rid of undereye wrinkles, bags and puffiness? Especially for really sensitive skin.
Please share. : D

Guest vintageous

i tried a sample of it and i like it so i'm going to buy one after i finish my lancome one. nordstrom has it.

Guest Janie Lee

i suggest ohui eyeskin and soo ae dark circle mask :) they improved my dark circles like crazy. it sort of vanished after using it for a good 6 months :) but the results prob varies. 
i usually don't go on soompi too often so i usually just leave my youtube page link because I'm more active on youtube. 
so if you have questions, you can message me there ^^ i made a korean skin care video and all the products i just mentioned can be seen in the video. 

or you can read it on my beauty blog :) http://koreanlovesbeauty.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest rogerpamela

My puffiness around eyes has almost gone with Sakare Eye care. I apply both their eye cream and eye serum on a daily basis. They keep my sensitive areas around eyes perfectly moisturized and nourished. They don’t even cause any irritation and help me look fresh even in the evening after working all day long.

• 2 months later...
Guest tctan_stv

Due to long hour of late night working on laptop and lack of sleep, I discovered I am developing #darkcircles #黑眼圈 under my #eyes, and even seeing #eyebags #眼袋 forming. I tried the following to get rid if not reduce these problem:

1) Using cold ice cubes wrapped around in cloth and place on affected eye bag areas for 10 - 15 minutes, one to two times daily. It did look to work but only lasted for a few hours; however, keeping the swelling down consistently will slow down the development of larger bags under my eyes – it will lessen the stress and stretching the skin that can endure.

2) Eye bags are usually formed because of water retention under the eyes. Depending on genetics and anatomical features, individuals store excess fluids at different places throughout the body; for some, excess fluid pools beneath the eye lid, causing under eye bags. To combat water retention, I also tried to reduce sodium intake and drink plenty of water (dehydration causes water retention), get adequate exercise, avoid alcohol and severe diuretics, and eat a balanced diet.

3) Saw a product demonstration on #InstantlyAgeless #cream. Ordered and tried the cream by applying and lightly tapping on eye bags. To my surprise, the dark circles disappeared and the eye bags turned light and flattened after 2 trials. In fact, each trial of less than 2 minutes, the eye bags noticeably disappeared. Amazing!

I wanna share my own eye bag experience, and thought some of my friends who have similar problem could benefit here. See this video....

Interested to know more about the Instantly Ageless cream?

https://www.facebook.com/100009562532038/videos/1385425151786223/

Can pm me or email to 98765130tctan2@gmail.com

Guest x byul satang

kiehl's avocado eye cream is great - i only use at night though because it's a bit heavy for my skin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest flanrabin

kiehl's avocado eye cream is great - i only use at night though because it's a bit heavy for my skin

​when i use eye cream, my under eye look so puffy in the morning.. can this kiehl's avocado eye cream, use by very sensitive skin??

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I especially like like the Living Luminizer and Lip2Cheek in Smile, both products can keep up with comparable highlighters or Blushes from the conventional range. And yet they are different: The ingredients are purist (oils from organic farming, no water, no processed oils, no glycerine, no alcohol) and heated not higher than 37 degrees in the preparation. Further information about the background of the company have collected in my review of the "Un" Cover-Up

.no-dark-circles.jpg

Although me the concept of RMS Beauty very responsive, I have not yet dared me to the eye shadow line: I could not imagine how the creamy texture to keep my eyelids me. When I was allowed to just a few weeks ago search for products to try at the online store Niche Beauty, I finally took the opportunity to chose the creamy eyeshadow RMS Beauty in Magnetic.

The mixed color Taupe is one of the favorite tones on my eyelids - and it seems to be not only my favorite color, Magnetic is one of the bestsellers of RMS Beauty. I find it not so easy to describe the color, it affects multi-dimensional and has a surprising depth. Perhaps it is best Magnetic grasp so in words: A silvery shimmering Purple Brown Grey, the cooling effect depending on the light to neutral. Pigmentation can be built up to a moderate opacity.

Unfortunately i owned almost no cream eye shadow that I could compare with Magnetic. On the Swatch I have the darker and less shimmery Kajal Taupe (218) of Lakshmi ready at the bottom, its texture is slightly drier. About Magnetic then follows the powdery eyeshadow Rocks and sand from the current LE African Soul from Alverde which is tinted lighter and stronger Beige Brown. At the top includes the mat and more into the light gray-fliedrige prone taupe tone loose eyeshadow Nutmeg of Everyday Minerals from the series.The texture of Magnetic is light and creamy (not waxy), it can be spread easily on the eyelid. I take mostly a fine synthetic brush to help, but it also works well with your fingertips.

To increase shelf life, I have scoured the eyelids before applying a blotting paper and slightly frosted with powder. Nevertheless, the durability is on my eyelids is not particularly high: Magnetic slips after about an hour, slightly in the crease. Interestingly, I feel that as less disturbing than previously expected, Jana Oui ca me plait describes this phenomenon as well. Maybe it's the not too dark color? However, the eye shadow does not disappear completely, in the evening I have thoroughly paint on my cotton pad when removing make-up. Especially for oily eyelids I hold the eyeshadow but rather not suitable.

I like that you can create a restrained, natural and slightly washed look with Magnetic, of not boring acts - the color is refined composed! Magnetic fits quite naturally into my face and sees no extra mascara good, I work for a total fresh.

The ingredients are mostly organically grown, they are based on coconut oil, jojoba oil and cocoa butter. Vitamin E and rosemary extract were used for preservation. The coloring is achieved by iron oxides, titanium dioxide, mica and carmine:The Cream Eye Shadow RMS Beauty contains 4.25 gr and costs 28 EUR (the can should keep very long). All products are available from RMS Beauty in Germany in selected online stores (as at Niche Beauty) and on site at the department store 206 and MDC in Berlin, when Duftcontor in Oldenburg or in the St. Charles Apotheke in Vienna.My conclusion: Magnetic RMS Beauty has become in a very short time to a daily Star from me - even though he easily slips into the eye shadows crease. The color composition of Taupetons acts on my eyelids naturally, yet refined - typical of the products of RMS Beauty!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree with Vogue UK, that the Made from Earth Chamomile Eye Therapy is #1. Vogue in the US has put them as #4, but that Chamomile Eye Therapy deserves to be #1 cause I saw the best results using that - and this is coming from someone who used to have very tired looking eyes.

• 2 months later...

I have been using this pore smasher thing from Banish. It's not a cream though but a roller type, which you place inside the freezer for like 20-30 minutes before use.

I'm just starting to use it and so far I like it. They say this reduces puffiness, redness and enlarged pores too.. I love placing it under my eye area as that's where my problem is. 

• 3 months later...

I really like IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer for hiding my dark under eyes, however, bags is typically due to lack of sleep, hydration, and nutrition.  If you have bags you want to get rid of chances are you need more sleep, to drink more water, or to eat healthier (or any combination of them).

• 5 weeks later...

Archived