Quantcast
Yui.

Eye Cream Recommendations?

I really like IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer for hiding my dark under eyes, however, bags is typically due to lack of sleep, hydration, and nutrition.  If you have bags you want to get rid of chances are you need more sleep, to drink more water, or to eat healthier (or any combination of them).

I really like the Elizavecca Bird Nest eye cream. It's pretty affordable and really nice overall! Another favorite of mine is the Missha Time Revolution eye cream. I just love everything from their Time Revolution line :D.

The price of the Somaluxe Triple Collagen Eye Gel so was low - I was thinking it was not going to do much. I have purchased very expensive anti aging cream that didn't come close to what this product did. Im so glad I tried the Somaluxe Eye Gel because I am a 47 year old woman and was not expecting a miracle. I found myself looking at my face before foundation and thinking that I really didn't need it.

I love Vitality26 organic face cream and serum. They also have eye gel that you can try. Visit them on their website or Instagram account. I heard they will be giving coupons this Friday.

I am using eye mask from laneige. only when I remember to use it kwkwkwkw.. for daily eye cream I just wear loreal product.. but I have a plan to change to a product from bodyshop..

Try Neocutis Lumiere Bio-Restorative Eye Cream, it will help in rejuvenating the delicate eye area. It is dermatologist recommended cream and I'm personally using this cream for years and getting the desired result.

Hey Yui,

Apply Drunk Elephant C-Tango Eye Cream it will definitely help you in reducing undereye wrinkles, bags, and puffiness.

I am now using Fillerina and I am very pleased with the results. I have only used the 14 day serum and I am not using any of their maintenance products.

Hi All, I'm using Madeca right now the best korean eye cream recommended by the time4buying.com , and I'm on my 2nd bottle. Hindi ako nagpurge and sakto lang for me yung effect. No drastic changes, siguro kasi hindi rin ako mapimples na. Natuwa lang ako gamitin siya kasi ginagawa ko rin siyang eye cream and hindi greasy, less oily na. :)