Eye Cream Recommendations?

Yui.

The price of the Somaluxe Triple Collagen Eye Gel so was low - I was thinking it was not going to do much. I have purchased very expensive anti aging cream that didn't come close to what this product did. Im so glad I tried the Somaluxe Eye Gel because I am a 47 year old woman and was not expecting a miracle. I found myself looking at my face before foundation and thinking that I really didn't need it.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try Neocutis Lumiere Bio-Restorative Eye Cream, it will help in rejuvenating the delicate eye area. It is dermatologist recommended cream and I'm personally using this cream for years and getting the desired result.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All, I'm using Madeca right now the best korean eye cream recommended by the time4buying.com , and I'm on my 2nd bottle. Hindi ako nagpurge and sakto lang for me yung effect. No drastic changes, siguro kasi hindi rin ako mapimples na. Natuwa lang ako gamitin siya kasi ginagawa ko rin siyang eye cream and hindi greasy, less oily na. :) 

Archived