• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] DAVICHI(다비치) _ This Love(이 사랑) l 태양의 후예 OST Part.3

May 12, 2016

[bnt pictorial] Kim Jiwon, "Seo Dae Young is my ideal type"

Source: BNTNews

6r6rcb3iby16dlhjciq6e60shz04kr5g.jpg

[by Lim Mi Ae, translated by Woorim Ahn] Actress Kim Jiwon, who perfectly digested her role Yoon Myung Joo in KBS drama ‘Descendant of the Sun’, took a pictorial with bnt.

She showed an elegant mood with a white dress and expressed a girly side as she made gorgeous smiles. It was just like a white angel came that stole Seo Dae Young’s heart to the pictorial site.

Kim Jiwon said, “I used the accent since I was young, but I had to express it in more tough way, I tried harder. When I firstly read the scenario, I fell in love with my character so I cut my hair short to complete my role” about her accent in ‘Descendant of the Sun’.

She added, “I really liked the feelings that I’m loved by Seo Dae Young. He is my ideal type that is readily willing to give up his greed for his lady. I worried if Jin Goo would feel uncomfortable with me since we have 12-year of age gap, but he was a perfect partner so far.”

She continued, “When I act in skirts, there are many limits depending on cameras’ angles. However, the army uniform allowed me to make various poses, so I could focus on acting.”

She chose the most memorable scene of the drama as when Yoo Si Jin said, “Then, make him alive.” She said, “Since I wasn’t there when the scene was filmed, I got to watch it through my TV. I shouted when Yoo Si Jin took off his in-ear” and laughed.

As Kim Jiwon worked on ‘Descendant of the Sun’, she said, “I earned lots of things that are indescribable. The most appreciating part is that I got close with good seniors and colleagues. I could spend 7 months with them and the time was enough for us to get close.”

Recently, she appeared in SBS variety program ‘Running Man’ and we asked for her to choose the best episode during filming it. She answered, “There was a game that has water bomb as a penalty. Actually, I have water phobia, so I worried a lot. However, Yoo Jae Suk noticed it and he tried his best for me to avoid the penalty. I was very touched.”

What are her plans from now on? She said, “I had a fan signing event at the end of April. It was very different experience for me. It was my first time to receive presents from fans and I saw fans with professional cameras. I will try my best so that I can fulfill their requests. I’m not sure what would be my next work, but doing best is my goal in 2016.” (photo by bntnews DB)

May 14, 2016

Kim Ji Won Talks About Jin Goo’s True Personality At “Descendants Of The Sun” OST Concert

Source: Soompi by ilmare42 

Kim Ji Won Talks About Jin Goo’s True Personality At “Descendants Of The Sun” OST Concert

At the OST concert for the hit drama “Descendants of the Sun” on May 14 in Seoul, actress Kim Ji Won shared some insights into her co-star and love interest in the show Jin Goo.

The pair reenacted a popular scene from the drama for fans in the audience. When asked how similar Jin Goo is to his character Seo Dae Young, Kim Ji Won replies, “About 50 percent.”

She adds, “He would suddenly change 100 percent in Seo Dae Young when we were filming, but usually he has a boyish charm.” Kim Ji Won goes on to joke, “He’s like what he looks like when he dances along to Red Velvet’s ‘Dumb Dumb.’” Red Velvet made a special cameo in the final episode of “Descendants of the Sun,” and Jin Goo later danced to “Dumb Dumb” on May 1′s episode of “Running Man.”

The audience then asks him to dance, but Jin Goo dodges their request by saying, “Unfortunately the song hasn’t been prepared, so I can’t.”

Kim Ji Won also says that Jin Goo is similar to his character in the way that he loves his wife.

Source (1) (2)

Guest adikkeluangman

[Teaser] Mad Clown(매드클라운), Kim Na Young(김나영) _ Once Again(다시 너를) l 태양의 후예 OST Part.5

OST song that focus on Jingoo and KJW.

Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] Mad Clown(매드클라운), Kim Na Young(김나영) _ Once Again(다시 너를) l 태양의 후예 OST Part.5

The edit for this MV made them the only couple in this drama without other people disturb them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Teaser] SG WANNABE(SG워너비) _By My Side(사랑하자) l 태양의 후예 OST Part.8

OST that focus on second OTP.

• 2 weeks later...

June 10, 2016

Kim Ji-won films thank you video for her 1 million Weibo followers

Kim Ji-won uploaded a thank you video on Thursday, in celebration of reaching the 1 million follower mark on Weibo.

During the short video, Kim Ji-won flaunted her beauty in her usual wavy bob while giving out a thank you message to fans. 

“Thank you all so, so much for the million followers. I am so happy and I promise to always do my best,” she commented.

(Kim Ji-won's official Weibo)

Kim’s popularity surged through the drama series “Descendants of the Sun,” and she reached 1 million followers only four months after opening up her Weibo account.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

I thought this thread would have more replies, especially since Jiwon became super popular. Oh well I think the thread will grow soon ^^

I've been a fan since I became a kdrama fan and it's almost 2 years since I watched her in the heirs and afterwards in To The Beautiful You :D

I still have to watch DOTS tho :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

December 9, 2016

Kim Ji Won To Host KBS Drama Awards

Source: BNTNews

06ggeubwoowc7mva0x4d96qgwdag3v73.jpg

[by Ent Team] Kim Ji Won will host KBS Drama Awards.

Actress Kim Ji Won will have her first MC experience at 2016 KBS Drama Awards on December 31.

On December 8, her agency King Kong Entertainment stated that “Kim Ji Won will be an MBC for 2016 KBS Drama Awards. Please support our Kim Ji Won who will be presenting awards with Jun Hyun Moo and Park Bo Gum.”

Last April, Kim Ji Won became the country’s girl crush in KBS2’s drama series ‘Descendants of the Sun’ in which she was playing a beautiful soldier named Yoon Myung Joo. She received profound love from the public thanks to her charismatic acting skills. She also appeared in a lot of commercials, displaying her polyvalent charms in a move that ended up representing her generation. 

She will finish this busy year with a new experience. That of an award ceremony host. And we’re curious to see what she’s going to do. 

Meanwhile, KBS Drama Awards will hit its 30th anniversary on December 31st at 9:15PM KST in KBS Hall. (photo by King Kong Entertainment)

• 3 weeks later...

Won Excellence Actress in a Miniseries

keYYchb.jpg

With Song Hye Kyo :wub:

wFJsaHs.jpg

cr. as labelled / to the right owner

Dear admin, I think Kim Ji Won has 2 threads. Can you make it just one? to avoid fans confused. Thank you :)

Archived