Kim Ji Won 김지원 • 金智媛

StaRix

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis;"The Next Big Thing: 5 Rising Actresses You Ought to Know
rising-actresses-800x487.jpgRead more here: Soompi

• 4 weeks later...

So Ji Sub and Kim Ji Won reported to be filming on Jeju Island for web drama 'Good Day'

Actor So Ji Sub was revealed to be engaged in filming for his new production after getting cast in web drama, 'Good Day,' with actress Kim Ji Won ('Heirs')!

One drama rep disclosed to Ilgan Sports on November 10, "After getting confirmed for web drama 'Good Day,' which will be exported overseas, So Ji Sub has begun filming.  After filming on Jeju Island, he will film about two to three episodes in Seoul. The web drama follows the story of one man who goes to Jeju Island and meets a new person.  He is currently filming with Kim Ji Won."

In relation to appearing in a web drama, the rep stated, "His heart is always open to any channel or production.  He ended up participating in it when the opportunity came and he thought it would be fun."

The exact details of the drama's story were not revealed, but it is interesting to note that the web drama is to be shown not in South Korea but all of Asia.  Are you excited to see his chemistry with actress Kim Ji Won?

SOURCE: allkpop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

‘The Heirs,‘ ‘Gap Dong’ Innocent Actress Kim Ji-won to Join Lee Dong-wook and Yoo Yeon-seok!
10805720_1443691552536753_28100584206394

Actress Kim Ji-won moves on with new agency.
Agency King Kong Entertainment said, “Actress Kim Ji-won, who showed great acting in tvN’s <Gap Dong> which aired early this year, signed an exclusive contract with King Kong Entertainment.”
Actress Kim Ji-won gained much attention as she showed stunning acting as Yoo Rahel in SBS’s Drama <The Heirs>, which aired in 2013.
She also drew huge popularity in China as drama <The Heirs> hit in the country. She won ‘New Star’ award at ‘2013 SBS Drama Awards’ as well.
Kim Ji-won with sophisticated look and stable acting talent is also recognized as a good actress while it is said that there are few good 20 something actresses.
Kim Ji-won stated, “I am so glad to work with these good members in the agency.”“I will do my best as I begin again as an actress in this agency. I will also show great acting soon with good work,” she added.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Kingkong Entertainment, Translated by Park Kaylagetitk

Archived