[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

For those who wants to watch it live, go to sbs official site & click on the tv icon. The show start at 20:45 KST Sat & Sun. If you don't know the difference btw your time zone & KST then either use google or bing to find out your time difference. (i.e if you're from Fl, then u would want to log on to sbs official site at 7:45am, if from Cali then it would be 3 hrs diff. from Fl) I hope that helps ;)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava, @emmaleigh, thank you so much for information.

Do you mean that you think the press conf. will be shown on SBS at 2:00PM KST?

In some other drama we saw it on the drama official website, but maybe not in this case.

Guest SexyDolceVita

Hi all, I think the drama is holding press con to officially introduce the drama and cast, as its press con was cancelled earlier due to the sewol ferry incident.

The ratings of glorious day have not been doing well, while jang bo ri and wonderful days are having quite high ratings, especially the former, which had improved ratings in the past two weeks if im not wrong and moved up from single digits, while the latter has the advantage of a much earlier start and has garnered a solid base of audience.

My guess is sbs wants to create more news topics to garner audience's attention for glorious day and improve its ratings.

Single digits for a family drama on weekends prime time slots is not really a good sign because usually ahjummas love family dramas on weekends.

I'm really interested in how the mother of three daughters get involved with nam gong young later though... Hahaha because their love line is quite refreshing.

One thing i don't get and don't quite understand is how come the eldest daughter's bf and son had to move in with her family? It just doesn't make sense to me at all? The mother's strategy to break them apart by making them live under one roof is so obviously flawed!

Guest InaM

Hi everyone! I found another website that also has eng sub for Glorious Day.http://www.dramabay.com/glorious-day-episode-3/
http://www.dramabay.com/glorious-day-episode-2/
http://www.dramabay.com/glorious-day-episode-1/

Guest j3di

hi @SexyDolceVita, thanks for pop up.
What do you mean by comparing for those dramas?  Maybe GD not reach high rating for now, but it quite well receives by the audience, and please note, the rating for the last episodes increased from previous episodes.
We don't need your announcement about ratings battle here in this thread, we already knew it. 

@beaupearl,...Hi...
The only thing I could think of it was do to the accident I notice before the accident this drama really did't get to much press coverage and was not well promoted.. I know I hadn't heard anything about my eye candy I would have heard of it after warn words..
Now far as the mothers book signing it was a act on the mangers part over order thinking it would become a best seller so she may have put up the money up front herself and he order all those books trying to make it become a best seller but the plan backfired.. I look for the book to become a best seller later..  
@SexyDolceVita,...Hi and welcome ...
That was my thought why is the eldest sister boyfriend and son moving in.. I don't see what mom is all up in arms about him he has a decent job and she's no prize catch nobody is beating down the doors for her so what's the big deal.. At least he's not like their dad..  Well when the subs are out I will find out later..
@InaM,...Welcome....And thanks for the sub site..

Guest j3di

hantaewoo said:

What do you mean by comparing for those dramas?  Maybe GD not reach high rating for now, but it quite well receives by the audience, and please note, the rating for the last episodes increased from previous episodes.

We don't need your announcement about ratings battle here in this thread, we already knew it. 

Guest SexyDolceVita

I think I may have been misunderstood here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fond of this drama, not bashing it by stating some views on ratings!

Will be a lurker from now on this thread...

@valsava‌ thanks for the welcome! Appreciate it although it seems my views are not welcomed here. (Was actually thinking of doing recaps for GD.)

See you around in Soompi Forums!

Guest j3di

SexyDolceVita said:

@SexyDolceVita,... NO NO Don"t Become A Lurker..
Sometimes people misunderstand what you are saying may have to lay it out in layman terms.. Somedays I go through that but I don't mind asking question to what I don't understand but I'm happy to have you here and will look forward to your comments on this drama so don't let things like that bother you because we can all agree to disagree.. This thread is a thread of free speech..  
Also thanks for the info about the press conference..
Well regardless if the ratings go up or not I don't really pay attention to those things .. I just like this drama and looking forward to this coming weekend so I can see what's next for our otp..I know G/Pa will be all for his G/Son marrying that 2nd daughter because he likes her..  

InaM said: Hi everyone! I found another website that also has eng sub for Glorious Day.http://www.dramabay.com/glorious-day-episode-3/
http://www.dramabay.com/glorious-day-episode-2/
http://www.dramabay.com/glorious-day-episode-1/

Guest lienkms

기분 좋은 날' 김미숙-손창민, 악연이 인연되나?
1399812056371_1_214120.jpg
http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_serial=820803&g_menu=700210

Guest bladerunner

Conference photos are out just now.You can check the naver news or maybe someone can move those photos here.

Guest bladerunner

@reijayeChingu, I know you are fast....but I didn't know you are THAT fast!HAHAHA.....Thanks for all the photos.

Guest SexyDolceVita

I don't said you're not welcome here, this thread is not mine, but i don't like how you always comparing lsw and other actor that you really fond, I got that feeling from what you did by comparing their dramas.

Feels free in this thread, and welcome.

urm just to set the record straight, I have never been a hardcore fan of Kim ji hoon or lee sang woo, if you probably thought I am a huge fan of the former.

I only got to know both of them through GoM and quite like the two of them but really not that crazy about them.

Plus, I have always been fairly objective in my drama comments and analyses on roles, plots and ratings.

I suppose you have probably mistaken me as those who compared lsw unfavorably to kjh in gom thread. I don't know why you get this feeling from my posts because somehow I find it rather ridiculous and baffling, particularly since I didn't even mention anything about kjh or lsw in my initial post about press con and ratings!

I was merely responding to earlier comments of other members who asked why sbs is holding a press con after drama has aired.

The ratings views were merely an observation in relation to the press con. I really don't understand how was it that you felt i was putting lsw down and comparing him to kjh? Like huh?

just because jang bori has better ratings than glorious days? So kjh is better than lsw? even more huhs???

Omg... I never even had that thought in mind!

My thought was just sbs is probably worried about ratings so they are holding a press con today to help promote the drama, especially since the official press con was cancelled like probably twice before?

This observation is in no way implying anything about lsw or kjh.

Gom is gom.

glorious days is glorious days.

Jang bo ri is jang bo ri.

Wonderful days is wonderful days.

Dramas are collaborative efforts and separate entities.

even if kjh is not acting in jang bo ri or lsw is not acting in glorious days, I would still make the same comments as before.

Telling a fellow forum member the thread does not need his or her opinions on something is quite...i don't know how to say this...a little oppressive it seems, although maybe you didn't have that intention either.

And now after realising the reasons behind that statement just all the more made me feel so judged and deeply misunderstood.

I just hope we all can perceive dramas as they are separately and try not to transfer sentiments from one drama thread to the other and assume the worst of fellow members, who were trying to engage in constructive conversations in the thread.

I really like glorious days because the cast comprises of Kim mi sook, son Chang min and lee sang woo. And I can relate to the mother struggling with her career as a writer and raising her three daughters alone. The story plot is refreshing and light hearted.

I was thinking of becoming a regular live recapper here, that's why i came here to post comments and views, and was hoping to see some updates on press con too, only to be told off sternly.

Sigh. So I dont really have the mood to recap this drama anymore. Im sure other fellow thread followers are fully capable of doing a better job than I could.

That said, I wish I have cleared things up about the misconceptions some might have about me.

I mean...what? My initial post implied a comparison of lsw and kjh??? Huh??? Is this a joke on me or...but I have never even thought about who is better just because of ratings! Kjh and lsw never even crossed my mind when I wrote that piece. chaybye!

I was only thinking "wow wonderful days really captured a good chunk of viewers in that time slot. Is it really that good? perhaps i should give it a try. Hope glorious days ratings will go up because it is truly a wholesome family drama meant to provide warmth and laughter. i mean i laughed so many times when i was watching this drama, especially when lsw displayed his comic prowess when he was singing his signature song or when park se young was stuck in sticky situations plus Nam gong young, haha korea's funny version of george clooney and his playful interactions with Kim mi sook, whom i am quite fond of... And I replayed a scene in episode 1 a few times just to see how da ae was shaking her head discreetly to her bf to imply not to reveal his identity and their relationship to her mother then, who was yelling at him in slow motion to get lost, while protecting her daughters. Hahaha, this scene really tickled my bones... That was the scene that attracted me to Glorious Days.

So please stop misunderstanding me!

Chaybye again!

Kamsahamnida!

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

All the best to glorious days...

Archived