[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

@Ldy Gmerm, 
Thank you for the recap. 
Team Leader needs to mind her manners and her business. It is none of her business who the Toad is.  She has intruded herself into this family and NGY's life. When she woke up from her drunk and ate she should have left that house. Can't wait for her to find out that it's Writer Han who NGY likes. She is so self absorbed she does not see what everyone else sees. The writing is on the wall right in front of her greedy face, but she's so intent on nabbing him for herself she  missed all the signs. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awsparkle said: @Ldy Gmerm, 
Thank you for the recap. 
Team Leader needs to mind her manners and her business. It is none of her business who the Toad is.  She has intruded herself into this family and NGY's life. When she woke up from her drunk and ate she should have left that house. Can't wait for her to find out that it's Writer Han who NGY likes. She is so self absorbed she does not see what everyone else sees. The writing is on the wall right in front of her greedy face, but she's so intent on nabbing him for herself she  missed all the signs. 

awsparkle said: @Ldy Gmerm, 
Thank you for the recap. 

@awsparkle
You and I think the same about the Team leader. She should be ashamed of herself! Does she not have other friends to call???? Why did she call Writer Han to come? (I think on some level she senses something).  But to have her take her drunk butt home then to get up barely embarrassed and to eat (that was a full meal in front of her greedy behind!) and to not leave after that she took advantage of their hospitality. Then hours later she comes out of the house still THERE! Why? She ate before Writer Han left to go on her date with NGY. Just lurking around being creepy.. I was yelling at the screen as I was typing.. not to mention SA, she runs her mouth way too much. I can't wait for the next episode when Writer Han lets her have it.. walking into her house running her mouth.

Then she sees NGY talking to toad and inquires about that??!! Why is it her business to ask about him?! it is not she is just being nosy. She will never be with him and I am hoping this writer has NGY wake Writer Han up!! Looks like NGY is up to something and I hope it works.

DI, I can understand her being upset to find out her friend is her half brother but It is not his fault their father is a failure as a dad and that half bro had him and she did not. Grow up little girl and stop whining.. then stop holding your mother back. She is allowed to have a life just like DI is. She is also allowed to be with NGY if she chooses. I will say again the women in the house spoiled her entirely too much!! Time to face some real world issues such as a half brother, and the fact that her mother does not have to put aside her life now that all of these girls are grown , two married , one pregnant and one with a step son and the last in her early 20's none of them are babies anymore and when DI leaves and marries boyfriend she will prolly go to Japan with him so her mother will be alone in a sense.. (just no more chicks to raise with a couple of grand kids.) she needs to have love and companionship as well.

@kaciemom

LOL , it was suppose to be such a small post but it morphed into a scene recap..

I am waiting on the subs as well.. This was a good episode. I just finished updating the recap from the raw.. and all I can say is IW and twit are a pair there is no getting rid of her now that MS has taken ownership of her a bit I think LOL.. they will be getting in engaged and married.. I can just see it in IW's face.. he had this smile.. I guess her action of leaving home and trying hard has touched him.

@valsava
I am sure she does have an inkling.. the team leader is already wondering at their close relationship. I need some type of grand gesture and hopefully SA's mouth from the preview will be just what the doctor ordered to show Writer Han that she is good enough for NGY!

@SnoopysTwinkie

Thank you so much for the translations from the clips.

Sigh, I knew it Writer Han rejected him again. What will NGY do to fix this situation? She has to see she is good enough for him.. SA does not make it any better with her mouth.. I need a large roll of duck tape!!!

Well at least Writer Han told toad not to be on his knees showing his children this behavior, but I think he does need to show them this. He owes them all an apology for the past and even his son deserves it for having to deal with him as his father as well this kid has carried around the guilt about DI not being able to be on the registry. Toad has a bit to answer for I believe!.. IF he ever wants a relationship with his daughters again they have to see his remorse for what he did to their mother and them. Then he has to continue to work hard even when half bro goes to the army.

Guest ravendark

tonights episode, I really feel end is near. feel sad since it was an awsome drama and I will miss it. Dissapointed that no ep tmorrow. Waiting a week is hell :(

AWESOME episode!!
Since SBS, production companies and advertisers believe and act on TV ratings .... episode 42 ... AGBNielsen rating doubled and makes it the highest rating for GD !!! It made it to 5th position; nationally!!
:x Well Done and Congratulations to GD team for your outstanding performance :x
Are SBS and LogosFilm regretting their decision for not believing in writer and GD team in going full on 50 episodes .... to bring the best out of the love stories they had intended for us? Especially a sweet one for HSJ and NGY!!!
Hee Joo (Kwak Si Yang) did well!!  (Looks like GD is his first drama!!) Am sure family will accept and love him.  He is innocent. He did not ask to be born in such circumstances.  Infact he wants to do right and compensate DI ... eventho it is not his wrongdoing.  Hope family and his father could help to remove the feeling of guilt from him.
Glad to see that DI is somewhat changing to more positive reaction at the end.
Hope to see sweet and positive moments for NGY and HSJ.  Funny to watch NGY silly (tripping) falling in love and dating HSJ :)) :))

What a great episode !  Many heat-wrenching moments.   

HSJ and NGY are too cute, especially when they were trying to hide from G/pa and G/ma, and when NGY tried on HSJ's glasses, most of all when NGY tripped while trying to get out of the movie theatre. It was totally hilarious. 

The scene where HSJ rejected NGY again was so bitter-sweet. She has acknowledged that he is like a prince charming to her, and just like he wants to do everything he can for her, she wants to do the same for him.......Soooooo sweet.

Kwak Si Yang (Hee Joo) was also good --- one really felt sorry for him to have to shoulder the burdens of the mistakes of his parents. 

And of course, our new Daddy who is beaming from ear to ear ----- JW is too cute and too pleased with himself.......:) DJ is only 3 weeks pregnant, and he insists that he could see the amniotic sac LOL !! 

Archived