[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

Thanks for the update.  I have been coming back and forth lurking in this thread waiting for this show to air.  I'm really excited so I hope that is the official air date.  I think this is the third time it shifted.  I remember the original release date was the 5th of April, then it changed to the 19th and now it might be a bit after the 26th.   
I can't wait until it starts.  

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SBS Cancels the Production Presentation of ‘You’re All Surrounded’ and ‘Feel Good Day’

2014042317065115499.jpg

SBS has cancelled the new dramas’ production presentations which were scheduled on 23 and 24, due to the aftermath of the Sewol ferry accident.

22 was for the new weekend drama ‘Feel-Good Day’, and 24 was for the new Wed-Thurs drama ‘You’re All Surrounded’.

They have already delayed the event once, but according to SBS, things are still too though to make progress, and they will continue to discuss about the event and the premiere.

Reporter: Jawon Lee

Courtesy of SBS

Source: 10 Asia

thanks @gemmie and @irilight for the insights.it's unfortunate the press conference was cancel
anyway i m glad i have something to watch this weekend.anybody has the link to watch this drama live, please pm me. thanks :)
on the side note, csw n lsg drama is airing soon too! 

Guest reijaye

@missauditor SBS do have an official live streaming so i think i can share this link  http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp
if this link is too lag you can PM so i can share the other links i know...
and i do have a favor to ask if its ok to you...  kindly check your inbox...
:x

Guest lienkms

reijaye said: @missauditor SBS do have an official live streaming so i think i can share this link  http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp
if this link is too lag you can PM so i can share the other links i know...
and i do have a favor to ask if its ok to you...  kindly check you inbox...
:x

I'm glad the press conference is cancelled but the drama will still air. It would be hard for the cast and crew to happily talk about their drama during this tragedy and airing the drama this week will give citizens something to watch to take their minds off of the incident. It must be tough seeing the sad news all the time. Let's hope for good news in the future, hopefully more people will be found safe and sound

Yes, having a press con would make it difficult for the actors to react and any wrong movements could be criticised...it's a wise move.  I am though, looking forward to seeing the drama....I hope it's good
[-O<

Guest Gemmie

PREVIEWS

EP 1
송정은 첫 출근을 하는 다정을 위해 아침 밥을 준비하다 주방에 불을 내고, 현빈은 다애를 보기 위해 다애 집앞에 찾아왔다가 치한으로 오해를 받는다. 한편, 신애는 재우가 거절한 맞선자리에 인우를 내보내고, 인우는 다정을 맞선녀로 착각하는데...

EP 2

송정은 다애가 아들이 있는 현빈과 교재를 한다는 사실을 알고 경악한다. 한편, 이대표의 수작으로 호텔에서 사인회를 하게 된 송정은 호텔 대표인 영에게 치욕스런 말들을 들으며 쫓겨나는데...

Cr: SBS

Archived