[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiereng

Hi guys,been following this thread since page 1 but it's my first time posting here :D that pic of aaron and tia kissing literally took me out of my lurking mode lol are they dating or what? I mean who would kiss their co-star in public? I'm not complaining tho :P i've never ship any t-celebs before but these two..i just can't help myself but ship them =))

Guest nonouri

Thanks for sharing the pics @hyukgu. You are really good at sourcing the pictures =D>

Hello @kiereng!

I wonder if Aaron also kissed Puff this way at Just You wrap up party... Any puddings here to clarify that? :-/

Guest kiereng

Thanks for sharing the pics @hyukgu. You are really good at sourcing the pictures =D>

Hello @kiereng!

I wonder if Aaron also kissed Puff this way at Just You wrap up party... Any puddings here to clarify that? :-/

i was about to ask the same question hahaha did he always kiss his drama co-star in a wrap up party before? :-/ if he didn't then i can assume that these two are really dating :P

@blueroses @nonouri @kiereng looool he kissed Puff too in Just You wrap up party last year if I'm not mistaken  :)) What a Casanova!  :)) =))
@nikus hahahah it just means both in drama and real life, Beatrice/HH will be always there between those two! :))

Yaaah guys aaron & puff kissed each other , as the episodes broke a new rating :D:))

@kiereng : ooh hi there :) :x welcome to the thread

@hyukgu : thanks a lot for the pics :x hahahhaa what an explanation :D !! Those two will never make it like that ;))

Hahaha Aaron has always been consistent in his closeness with his costars so we won't be able to tell :) he looks good with most of his costars because two attractive people together would just make a beautiful couple.

He and Puff are very close too. They've been caught in public together since Just You. I've seen paparazzi pics of them. Aaron is close to both, I would assume :)

Guest nonouri

@blueroses, @hyukgu, @tara97 Awwww... I am so disappointed to hear that..... :((
=))

Just wondering if he's like that because he wants to proof to everyone that he's a real man since he ever been accused for being homosexual.... :-/

@nonouri - GASP! what?! Really? I did not hear that at all. Not that there is anything wrong with it of course - I have a lot of gay friends and they're the bomb. Very interesting - thanks for the sharing the tidbit! I'll have to look it up and read about it. 
Aww don't be disappointed! When you don't expect them to be anything, it'll feel all the better if it turns out to be true, right? They're awesome friends. I mean friends who kiss in a public setting and do back hugs - that has to be a very CLOSE friendship to be able to do that right? =) 

Fall in Love With Me wraps up its filming; Aaron Yan and Tia Li kisses

Last night on the 15th, ‘Fall in Love With Me’ held its wrap-up banquet dinner. Aaron has very kindly given signed baseballs with a short message written on each of them to everyone who has taken part in the drama. He said: “I hope when everyone sees the little gift, it will remind them of all the hardships we’ve been through together.” Under the chanting of the audience,

Aaron Yan and Tia Li kissed.

Meanwhile, Katherine Wang on the other hand was moved to tears. She said: “I’m afraid to speak, because once I speak I’ll cry. I miss everyone.” The drama has completed its filming, Tia Li and Beatrice Fang will be taking part in another drama after taking a short break. Katherine will also be going out of the country to take some rest. Aaron has been invited to go to Singapore on the 17th to promote ‘Fall in Love With Me’.'Fall in Love With Me' has scooped a 1st place on the viewership league table for straight 19 weeks! The drama will be broadcasting its final episode tomorrow.

Aaron said: “The finale's storyline isn't easy to predict, but in the very end everyone will end up in pairs, it's an happy ending.”It has taken half a year to complete the filming of ‘Fall in Love With Me’, everyone’s relationship has bonded very well. Katherine said: “Out of all the dramas I’ve participated in, this is the one which everyone’s relationship is the closest.” Hope Lin said: “I’m very grateful for this drama, whenever someone sees me on the streets now, I’ll get called ‘My Tian Cai’ (what Jia Gai Xian calls Helen in the drama).”

Aaron will be heading to Singapore to promote ‘Fall in Love With Me’ on the 17th. After he returns to Taiwan, he’ll be holding a fans gathering on the 24th, along with other upcoming promotional events in Japan and Mainland China.

Source: WOW News 20140816

Translation : dearaaronyan

@blueroses : bingo !! he's so close to puff , too :D

@nonouri : hahhaa u will be even more disappointed ...

Puff celebrated Aaron's birthday which is in November , after finishing just you , the last year

I hope tia does the same this year , there are still a few months left , so i hope they get along often till then :) :x

oooh yaah and i've seen this article days ago

*lol , we are all fangirling , especially we , the Bufen shippers , then again , being friends is cool too :) :x*

Today Aaron Yan Attended a modeling competition as an opening guest. Aaron who has just completed His filming for 'Fall in Love With Me' happily Expressed: "Congratulate myself" Recently, one of Aaron's with previously co-stars Puff Kuo has-been very busy working and said That She's almost to the point of having manic depression. When Aaron Heard This piece of news, I Expressed His Concern for her and said: "Since our last drama, I've Already Told her That she needs to tell her company acerca getting some rest if she feels That the workload is too much to handle ". However, Puff ate food to release her and instead Pressures THEREFORE've Gained some weight on. Aaron has lately met her and teased her by saying: "You've been eating well lately."

Teasing Puff for putting on weight, Aaron revealed That I Had to keep an eye on her from eating too much When They Were collaborating for 'Just You' last year. I'll pull her away from snacks Whenever night night time arrives. However, Because Puff is now collaborating in another drama with Jasper Liu, Aaron said: "I've watched the behind-the-scenes, I Feel That Jasper is not powerful enough to restrict her (from eating foods), it'd ! be better if she comes and film with me next time "When Asked acerca Tia Li being caught on cameras going Out With Kai Ho, Aaron Helped her to clarify:" She Explained That to me they're just friends. Being an observer myself, I think they're just friends too. "

Today Daniel Chan has Also Been invited to perform at the event today. Daniel Aaron Expressed That Is His idol since middle school, "I did not think I'll bump into him, OMG!" The excited Aaron said Daniel is a friendly idol, but I said I was not brave enough to

approach him for a photo.

Source: News ON.CC 20140814

Translations: dearaaronis

yan.tumblr.com

@nonouri @blueroses‌

yaaah thoses gay rumors , i have heard about them , and they totally doesn't make sense , i mean like seriously !!

1-he had a girlfriend , that died in an accident , and he expressed his sorrow in alot of interviews , back then

she even gifted him a silver earings , and he used to wear that alot , but doesn't nowadays

2-i didn't want to bring that up , but he is not virgin anymore , and he said he lost it at the age of 18-19

3-Ah bu is so flirty *well , at least with tia* a gay person is not like that

Guest nonouri

Thanks @blueroses. Don't worry, I'm just joking about being disappointed. >:D<

@tara97‌ thanks for the info. Hmm.. looking forward to his birthday this year :>

Anyway we shouldn't judge them based on their pasts and control who they wanna go out with.... Let's hope for the best to all of them after this ;)

@nonouri : yaah exactly !! i mean we don't have fans who control us :) nop you are most welcome , i am glad i can help :x yaah let's get back on this forum here after Aaron celebrates his Bd :D i'll be waitin' here :x

Archived