[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

@nonouri - THANK YOU, LOVE! I know, I need to watch more scenes in HD. Aaron and Tia are an amazing OTP. Aww and thank you for your kind comment about the FF. I have a lot of time off so perhaps I will give it a shot. WELL the writers for the latter part of the drama didn't place the bar very high so I can write crap and it might still be better lol I'm half kidding. I'm not bitter about the last half - disappointed because it was such a waste of time but STILL I LOVE THE FILWM cast. Will definitely support them in the near future. 
The rating was 2.58 according to Instagram =) 
What should we watch next, guys? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just waiting for Tia's next project for now, but LOL what I dislike from T-drama is they only air one episode per week, right?  :)) I have 'suffered' a lot from that fact when watching FILWM, I don't think I could do the same unless the drama has BUFEN again in it  :))
@blueroses Aw looking forward to your FF!! :x That must be better than the original drama hehehe :D I actually keep replaying the part LTX picks TLS up, but WHY there's only little glimpse of TLS put her leg around LTX's waist :( That's CUTE though.
So the drama rating didn't hit 3? Ah, we failed to see Tia's abs then :))

10620229_751107811597554_529523228936607

Fall In Love With Me’s Facebook Update : “Ratings for Fall In Love With Me Increased yesterday!

Thank you all fans for the support, specially post this scene where they meet again 5 years later, Tao Zi and Tian Xing had 2 boys. One that looked like Tian Xing and the other like Xiao Lu, aren’t they cute?”

Translations: Aaronyupdates

*Hng, look that must be cute if they give us the scene LTX and TLS had 2 boys, right? [-(

10577191_672707339477874_41523081467597510616140_672707352811206_380038857024737
“OZ represents dreams and courage and the spirit remains although the drama ended but I’m still hoping that everyone brings courage to pursue all of the objects and people that you dream for. Keep extending the spirit in life! Work hard”

Guest kiereng

Hmmm feels like the ending was a bit rushed :( well i didn't expect too much from the last episode tho,but they should have given us more lovey dovey scenes between TLS and LTX atleast..i think the story focused too much on HH and her family..tbh,i almost stop watching this drama after i watched ep 9 bc the storyline wasn't really my cup of tea but i'm glad i didn't hahaha aaron and tia are so cute! love their on and off screen chemistry..anyway,i wanna thank you guys for all the hard works and dedication towards this drama,virtual hug to everyone >:D< hope to see you guys again in another thread :x

Aaron on XinMSN Interview mentioned that Tia's closest to his ideal type  :))
Q: Tia Li, G.NA & Fujii Lena, who’s the closest to your ideal type?
A: Hmm, let me think. I think the closest would be Tia, since we worked together in the drama and the MV. I realised she’s a really hardworking person. She attracts me because she has the female charms. I felt that a woman’s charms comes from her life, her friends, her career. I think these are all important to become a charming female.

Translations: Aaronyupdates

Guyss i am back everyone , i missed u soooo much >:D<

i am so late i know :( my plan was so hard to be put in practice , i barely stoped myself from logging into soompi alot of times =)) :)) However , i was so busy today :( so i am only here now

@hyukgu : Thanks alot for ur warm farewell :) :x :x

I have just finished the episode and roughly i have enjoyed it :) :x But it was in a rush :( :'( and the whole leo & Hh pairing is totally not makung any sense :D:)) *maybe i will post my thoughts later*

thanks all for ur lively updates and sweet words @nonouri @hyukgu @chrmftcotl @blueroses

@nikus @keylimeshi @krypticsage @dewaanifordrama @Thuc-NghiT @terbi @seonbae @ktiminie

We all know that the best scenes in the first 10 episodes are of course the sweet scenes of tlz & xl / tlz & ltx . In the other 10 episodes other than enjoying our OTP *which was only a few scenes :( * I enjoyed confrontation , jealousy scenes between Hh & Tlz , I found it really well-acted from both beatrice & tia , and also the background ost were usually great

Btw guys does T-dramas release a Various Artists Ost album ? One that includes the background ost instrumentals ? If so , could someone post a link here whenever it is released ? ;):)

Although some forums reach 400/600 pages , this is still such a warm forum and my favourite so far i have made alot of warm sweet , ke'ay *keoupta* chingu :) :)

Going to miss u alot :) :x let's meet here often and keep up the updates :)

@blueroses ; really his upcoming Drama is t be with Gui Gui ? :D:) Oooh i am so in !! Gui Gui was so young , Aaron , too in Pi Li Mit , they had a great chemistry :) and i have just seen a vid of her in global WGM *she was fangirling all over 2 Pm's nickhun :D although she was on-screen married to 2 Pm's Taecyeon and it was hilarious :)) =))*

and goshh she has gotten more beautiful :) :x Although they are quite rumors but i hope it is true :)

What should we watch next, guys? 

I just finished the last episode! I'm a little confused about the last scene though. So did LTX return to being Xiao Lu? or like is he just going to switch from being ltx and XL once in a while? Also, i felt that it was too rushed and didn't give  us enough time to kinda feel bad for huan huan. Alll they did was make Lance take her to some cliff and then she was rescued like wtf i didn't feel bad for her at all, i was just confused as to why he kidnapped her like that it was stupid. Like it's not like she couldnt turn her phone back on, she could've easily called 911 or something. I'm not sure if it's best they left it at 20 so it wouldn't drag on so much, or they should have had like 23 episodes or something. Also, where  was TLS  dad? Maybe he was like llol huan huan is a crazy richard simmons im not going anywhere near her.
Oh yeah, the crying in the rain scene with lance was SO funny! Like lol dude ur dumb you shoulda just taken the offer. 
Thank you to everyone for making this a fun thread! Maybe i'll see some of you in the FTLY thread now? haha! 

@keylimeshi :

yaah i am not sure , too , i thought he is going to be XL for the sake of Tlz , also because a lot of hardships has happened to ltx , Marrying Hh and all , Xl is more related and belongs to Tlz It's not forever , though , i think .

Ikr ~X( i am disappointed , too , because that was a big rush , the whole Hh's lie was never brought up , because she actually stopped taking her medication , so she suddenly was telling the truth ...

The point when she fell in that spacious mountain , i was like : " ooh no plz don't drag this again !!! " luckily , no one got hurt :D

hahahahhahaha Lance crying was so hillarious , i mean he was like crying , and i am : " Uhmm , i am a little busy , could u plz finish quickly " :)) :D and then the scream /:)

hahhahahaha " 911 " :)) =)) Lance took her phone , though :D after turning it off

i feel so bad about rushing our OTP :( gona wait for the bts ;)) hahahhaaha i actually thought there was an epilouge after the ending credit like : " just you " but nothing :(

Thaank you , so much for participating here , going to miss u and everyone :( :'(

you are so sweet :) :x

what's FTLY ? :D :D

tara97 said: @keylimeshi : yaah i am not sure , too , i thought he is going to be XL for the sake of Tlz , also because a lot of hardships has happened to ltx , Marrying Hh and all , Xl is more related and belongs to Tlz It's not forever , though , i think . Ikr ~X( i am disappointed , too , because that was a big rush , the whole Hh's lie was never brought up , because she actually stopped taking her medication , so she suddenly was telling the truth ... The point when she fell in that spacious mountain , i was like : " ooh no plz don't drag this again !!! " luckily , no one got hurt :D hahahahhahaha Lance crying was so hillarious , i mean he was like crying , and i am : " Uhmm , i am a little busy , could u plz finish quickly " :)) :D and then the scream /:) hahhahahaha " 911 " :)) =)) Lance took her phone , though :D after turning it off i feel so bad about rushing our OTP :( gona wait for the bts ;)) hahahhaaha i actually thought there was an epilouge after the ending credit like : " just you " but nothing :( Thaank you , so much for participating here , going to miss u and everyone :( :'( you are so sweet :) :x what's FTLY ? :D :D

@keylimeshi : Hahhahaa yaah her name is : Puff Goa and she's really close to Aaron , too

yaah i felt so at the beggining , but continued for Aaron :) it's her charecter that is supposed to be tooo cute , that's why Puff was being like that way :D:))

I couldn't agree more :D with every word you've written , Leo never shoed any love for her , LoL , the same goes for Hh

They kinda remembered me of doing projects in school , and then there's that only one guy left , that you have never talked with before -_- and u pair with him anyway

yaah i still wish they have made it more unique , and not that called so " melodrama " :(

and it makes me sd that some say that : Just you is better than FILWM , for me : FILWM is better , the first 10 episodes are great enough to beat the 21 ep of JY :D , but i liked JY , too :)

ooh yaah i know it , starring Jang Hyuk and jang nara :) i've seen alot of scenes and i like it , but it's just i am a lil busy , and Lol i am adding every on-going drama to my list and it's going to explode soon :D :D

can't we pause the life to watch endless dramas ? :(:))

By the way , looks like you & I are the only existing people here :D:))

@blueroses @nonouri @hyukgu @chrmftcotl where are u guys ? :)

I miss FILWM cast all
:((
and I miss you all
I cried during watching this episode and it's BTS........

I'm a girl who do not talk a lot and do not know how to talk about her thoughts in a good way
and It was my very first time that I found such amazing guys to read there thoughts and ideas about a drama somewhere....as international friends.
to feel that I'm among a bunch of friend's who knows my interests and respect them from the other parts of this big world..........
I was so happy to have you here.....read your thought and all.........
How can I leave this thread?......:((
I miss my dear firsts so bad :((

let's find a new amazing drama to watch to stay together in a new thread:((

@dani2pm :

awwwwwww you are so sweet , i misss u all , too , a lot . :'( :( :'(

and it's gonna be the first sunday with no FILWM :(

awww it's okay , we are all here , and let's hope in the future to meet again , maybe in tia's upcoming drama , then Aaron's :(;):)

I am always here , and this forum is still bookmarked on my mob :) :) :) :) :)

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Aaron Yan falls in love with his characters in 'Fall in Love With Me'aaron-yan-data.jpg
SINGAPORE: Very often, people think that celebrities lead carefree lives, but Taiwan actor-singer Aaron Yan says that they actually lead a life filled with constraints.

“You have to watch what you say and consider a lot of things before speaking. In the entertainment industry, you can’t just do what you want,” said Yan.

That’s also why he loved playing Lu Tian Xing, an arrogant advertising genius who falls for the lovable Tao Le Si (Tia Li), when he disguises himself as the easy-going Xiao Lu to work in her advertising agency, in the new drama Fall in Love With Me.

“Lu Tian Xing is cocky, a little bit like Tony Stark (in Iron Man). I like playing Lu because I can be free. I’m not under anyone’s control. As Tian Xing, I can make sarcastic remarks or freely insult people. Not that I want to do that in real life of course! I just like the feeling of being free!”

The affable 27-year-old star said playing the warm, optimistic Xiao Lu had also been a very interesting experience.

“Unlike the old me, Xiao Lu is a positive person. He won’t let failure get him down. I used to be easily affected by negative things that happen in my life. Xiao Lu’s positive outlook on life rubbed off on me. I’m more positive now,” explained Yan, flashing a dazzling smile.

He added that he has changed a lot since he first made his showbiz debut about a decade ago.

“In the past, I knew what I wanted to achieve but I didn’t know how to work towards it. I’d complain about not getting to sing the good songs, or not getting picked by producers for roles I wanted. I blamed other people, but I didn’t reflect on it and prepare myself so that I could go on stage at any time. It’s about time I grew up,” said Yan.

Now that he has completed Fall in Love With Me, which airs on StarHub TV Channel 111/825 from Saturday (Aug 28), Yan intends to focus his energies on his singing career.

“I want to experiment with rap music and dancing. I want to try and inject more new elements into my music. Now that the show is done, I try to take on as many singing engagements that come my way as possible,” said Yan, who released two new mini-albums, Drama and Cut, earlier this year.

His Singapore fans won’t have to wait long to see (and hear) him in the flesh – Yan will be performing at the a-nation concert here in October, which also features Japanese acts like Sonar Pocket and Ayumi Hamasaki.

With so much on his plate, Yan said romance will probably have to wait.

“I want to have a romantic relationship but it doesn’t look very possible, considering my workload. Do I think about getting married? Of course I do. If the right person turns up, I won’t be stingy and will tell everyone,” said Yan.

CNA

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been MIA... been busy packing for my big move! :)

Did you guys see Aaron and Beatrice's commercial about the FILWM finale showing tonight? Are they just replaying episode 20 or is it new content? Does anyone know?

*off-topic* the only couple I ever shipped in my life turned out to not be true... and even worse he has a gf and is now being sued for physically assaulting her. Very heartbreaking.

@blueroses : oooh hi there :) it's okay

i have just seen the snapchots on dearaaronyan tumblr , and i am so confused i don't get a thing !!!! :(

About you're offpoint , talking about kim hyun joong ? ;))

Seen this on Aaronyanupdates :

'Fall In Love With Me' will air tonight (23/8) on Singapore's Starhub Cable TV Chnl 111/825 at 8pm.

So what are they only reairing it on another channel ? !!!!!!!

AWW guys! Both Puff and Tia are present at Aarons show AND finally Tia and Aaron sang together. I saw on instagram and I think Tia had flowers for Aaron :) andddd I saw one photo from one of Aarons MVs and he's shirtless and kissing Puff, I think. The picture is blurry. He LOVES his job, I'm sure.

I honestly just want a picture of Puff and Tia, my dreamgirls! Oh what an interesting friendship those three have..

@blueroses @tara97 helloooo, miss you guys so much  :x finally decided to go this forum again after seeing Aaron and Tia pics on his show tonight! OMG. So surprising! I thought Tia didn't come since I heard only Puff would come  :-? hehehehe
@blueroses you ship KHJ with whom, unnie? :D heard bout that news too and so surprising!

Archived