[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

@keylimeshi‌ - I also have not watched episode 19 and have been here for spoilers due to my very morbid curiosity. Don't feel like a bad fan! We've been very supportive of Aaron and FILWM but it's also our choice not to watch because the plot and episodes have not been as compelling :) One episode left and I'm not very hopeful it will be a good one. I hope I'm wrong. The production team of this drama in my opinion have been dragging the episodes, writing horrible plotlines with no resolutions, and manipulating the fans emotional investment in this drama to increase the ratings and be #1 every week on the charts because they know we will want to know what happens next. I can understand and appreciate that it's a marketing tactic because after all it is a business but I have watched other T-dramas that were not executed in this manner and were able to carry through with the original storyline. Anyway, just my opinion :) I appreciated having watched this drama. The cast was amazing and I will continue to support them.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So , Is the whole thing about haun haun's lies , not going to be revealed ? I mean currently she is telling the truth , because of how she neglected her medication and physical therapy , her legs' condition has gotten worse...

I am going to be so furious if they didn't expose it !!! >:P

It will be ANOTHER draggy point that they never made use of it , or it was only a way of turning sweet Hh into an evil witch

Well , i can say i kinda expect lance to say it , since he is so mad towards her , that would be great , i hope he does

Guest nonouri

@hyukgu exactly. His face is quite close to Tia's chest :))

Dear all, I don't think the drama will end this Sunday. I've been searching for info about the upcoming drama but found nothing. Usually when a drama is about to end, they will keep showing the preview of the next drama. But so far there is none right?

I feel so sad that they have wrapped up the filming of this drama. Gonna miss them esp. Aaron & Tia :((

@nonouri loooooool that's the first thing i noticed when seeing those pics, like he didn't have any other place though  :)) read some commented on his post bout how close his head to Tia's chest hahahaha so awkward yet funny to see for me hahaha
Anyway, Tia posted the same pic on her FB, but I love her thought about the drama ending, here's I got the translation from Aaronyupdates:
“Ah Bu completed his filming today! How should i say it… It’s blissful for his companion for half a year! No matter where we’ll be going next we’ll work hard separately, I’ll cheer for you! (I’ve fallen for both no matter if it’s Xiao Lu or Lu Tian Xing!) #BuFenKai (Stands for Ah Bu and Ah Fen, ‘Bu Fen Kai’ means unseparable) #FallInLoveWithMe #byTia”

She's so lovely!! <3 Love to see them together in another project, but until that comes true, I like how Tia said she'll always cheer for him!
And the BuFenKai too :x

@nonouri : Although i am so sad but i have to say this ugly truth :( :( :( :(

It's pretty assured that ep 20 is the finale of the great " Fall In Love With Me " for many reasons , for instance :

1-Johnny Yang has already posted a pic on his IG , with the script titled : " ep 20 the finale "

2-Aaron has posted these 2 recent selfies on his Fb thanking all and mentioning it was a great drama , which is the obvious " goodbye " speech

3-FILWM chinese wiki page never modified again the " ep 20 " as the finale , i know it's not the most important source of confirmation , but , still , since no one changed it , it means this is it

4-There's this pic of Ah bu & tao ma , thanking her for her roles and saying that she ended her full parts , Usually the finale would include her , as in a wedding or something , so that means ep 20 is the finale

5-Johnny's recent a pic of him & Aaron on his IG , greating him and thanking him for completing the drama , wishing to collaborate again in the future

I am so sad too *sobs* :(

And i am so angry that they are wrapping it in such a hurry minimizing the chances of sweet moments of Aaron & Tia

P.s : some of the updates i came across it son deararonyan

Guest nonouri

@hyukgu this is the first time I heard of BuFenKai but I like it! Just wondering why Aaron finished filming earlier than the rest?? He's the main character.... Does this has to do with the 'unexpected' ending or maybe he's busy with his album eh?
@tara97 oh no!! I just can't accept the truth :((

@hyukgu : Awwww that is the most heart-touching goodbye i have ever seen in all the dramas :) =((

Does Ah fen means ( lee yu fen ) ?? *sorry i dont know much mandareen*

@nonouri : Unnie let's sob together :(( me too i am so sad :(( :((

But who said that Aaron has finished his part earlier ? I thought that he has a busy schedule or something ? :/ :(

Guest nonouri

@tara97 : yea, Ah Fen = Tia. 
I interpret it based on Tia's FB post as shared by @hyukgu via dearaaronyan : "Ah Bu completed his filming today! <omitted the rest of the post>" 
It is possible that he is busy with other stuff, that's why he has to film his part first... 
*sigh*

@tara97 Feeling unfair they only give us 20 episodes after almost half of the drama spent only for HH  :(( I just wish they will give us many scenes in ep 20 only for TLS and LTX  :x
@nonouri yuuuup, so cute, right? :x I wonder bout that too, why Tia said Aaron has completed his filming, it means there might be other scenes left at the ending without LTX? :-? 

@tara97 It's my first time too seeing such a lovely goodbye message hahhahaha It just means that Tia is sincere about how Aaron has been accompanied her from the beginning until the end, no wonder she has a special thought about him. They become close friends now, and hope they will still be like that though the drama will be ended. Or maybe more than close friend? HAHAHHA

@nonouri : ooh i got it , thanks :)

@hyukgu : me too , i mean come on she's not the leading lady , i luv beatrice and everything but it was so draggy , the moment i saw her falling off the cliff in the episod, i never saw this whole almost 10 episode thing ???? >:P

>:P

@hyukgu & @nonouri

Ooh i hope Aaron has a lot of scenes though , and i hope the ending is a happy one

@tara97 hahaha I also only watched the part LTX and TLS in those episodes, since I really couldn't bear HH   :)) sure. the ending must be a happy and satisfying one, after all the roller coaster episodes  :)) and if it's like that, they will hit rating 3 then! hahaha

Guest nonouri

@hyukgu, Yeah, BuFenKai is cute but something struck me... the word Kai could mean something else - Kai Ko (I'm referring to the rumour. Huhuhu. I think I've been thinking too much *lol*),@tara97 Really hope for a happy & good ending, not rushed and lotsa BuFen scenes. :x :x :x
Tia is gonna show her abs if the rating hits 3. That also means we can see BuFen again.  :)>- (provided if they will invite the male casts along)

Archived