[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

@blueroses @hyukgu :

Awww you 2 , i miss u both :)

*hugs* >:D<

hyukgu : that's the best decision you have ever made

<:-P :D

yaaah i was so surprised i meaan i knew Puff is coming , oooh that's so cool the 3 of them are together :) :x i hope the whole event will be upoaded

:) :) :*

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaron Yan and Tia Li sing a duet together; Sung in low key and broken voices to make fans happy

Aaron Yan held his "THE AARON SHOW" mini concert tonight (08/24) at ATT SHOW BOX. To reward the fans, Aaron invited two "Goddesses" Puff Kuo and Tia Li to be guests for the mini concert. Even though the two girls belong to the same girl group, but they did not take a group photo together.

Aaron sang and danced to 3 songs for the concert's opening: 'Entertainer', 'The Unwanted Love' and 'No Cut' (danced with Puff Kuo) The microphone which Aaron was using encountered some problems, but it did not lower Aaron's charm. while he performed on stage When he finished dancing, he laughed and said:. "It really is not an easy job for singers who have to sing and dance at the same, because there are 'crisis' everywhere!"

When asked about inviting Puff to be in his 'No Cut' dance version MV, Aaron smiled and said: ". Because she's the worst dancer in her girl group, so I invited her to give her more confidence" When the two danced together on stage, they even managed to do a 'fake kiss' causing the fans to be hyped up. Puff expressed she was very nervous, worried she may not dance very well, but the fans screamed "Sexy Girl" to support her.

On the other hand, Aaron's co-star from 'Fall in Love With Me' Tia Li also appeared on stage to give flowers to Aaron She disclosed that Aaron had always loved singing old songs when they were filming on set:. "I was shocked by him when he sang those songs, such as Jonathan Lee's 'Gui Mi Xi Qiao' and Coco Li's 'Zhen Qing Ren'. "The two cued themselves to sing 'Wu Ding' on stage and fans praised Tia for her robust performance. Aaron then made the fans happy by intentionally breaking his voice and lowering his key when he got to the chorus of the song, which generated in a lively atmosphere.

Source: ETtoday News 20140824

Translations: dearaaronyan.tumblr.com

@hyukgu : yaaah i was so surprised and happy :) :) Well it's their first sunday after FILWM , So they should reward their fans with something , right ? :):D

yaah i found some vids of Puff & Aaron , but still not the part of tia ?? :( btw why were they laughing in that pic ? :D:)) i saw only 2 vids on Insts of that laughing part , Did Aaron's voice cracked or something ? :D

Helloo, everyone!

Finally, some FILWM wrap up party footage went up on YT. I saw clips on IG and YT. There's one part where Aaron tells Tia that he loves her (only part I understood) and a bunch of sweet stuff that I don't understand but the best part of it, is Katherine and Beatrice fangirling and swooning behind Tia as they listen. I LOVE them ♡ they're so funny. But Aaron probably tells every actresses he loves them :) he's such a friendly and personable person.

Hi Guys,Here is the link - watch all the other girls SWOON and fan girl - so funny. whatever he is saying - it seems very genuine - so sweet! at 1:37: "I love you" and look at 1:50 - they're all leaning into them and listening so cutely lol such GREAT friends! 

(credit: 鄭筑云) --> Chinese characters so I apologize if this doesn't show up! 

@blueroses thank you for the video. they were so sweet and the way that Tia looked at Aaron after that heart melting "wo ai ni"...
it was so romantic that just reminds of their kissing scene on 16 episode. :x :x :x
and that was the moment that I wish there were some videos of their passionate kiss in the party instead of still pictures ;)) :x

and I just saw Aaron show and his performances.....Puff.Tia and our charming boy Aaron...it was perfect.it couldn't be more amazing....:x
Puff appeared so sexy.she even make me fall for her :x
(I'm absorbed by her drama "love myself or you" these days)
(I wish there was a thread about it here.she appeares so diffrent from "just you" in it and I love it  :x )
and our lovely BuFen.....Tia and Aaron were so funny and sweet....   :x
I just couldn't stop re watching their part again and again..... :x
wish to see more of them in future :x

@dani2pm Hi there! are you asking if there's a thread for Puff's drama Love Myself or You? There is a thread actually which started from when the show began. Come join us!! The new title is actually Pleasantly Surprised and there's loads of interesting bits in the thread.

[Current Taiwanese Drama 2014] Pleasantly Surprised 喜歡 · 一個人 

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27387236/#Comment_27387236

• 1 month later...

Archived