|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

Guest BonSally

In clip, she called the man "Goong Jin oppa" ....

So she also had a manager whoose name like us :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myshipper

In clip, she called the man "Goong Jin oppa" ....

So she also had a manager whoose name like us :lol::lol::lol:

You know what, the first time I watched the video two days ago, for a moment I thought she said "goong min oppa". Hehe.

So his name is Goong Jin.

I'm going to think too far and delulu that it's a shout out to us, her and her husband's supporter. Lol  

Chingus me makes me very suspicious that oppa goonjin. Sorry to hear it NGM laugh, his smile looks looks in various parts suspect is NGM.:sweatingbullets:

she apparently asked him to buy a hamburger and tells quee ?? lol
HJY: goongjin oppa buy me a hamburger
GJ oppa: you say?
HJY: buy me a hamburger for me !!!!

his aegyo here too (just a burger lol XD) :P

I think they are using us to shield our name LOL
insurance GOONGJIN call themselves !!! you who you believe minions

"This smells fishy" hummmmm :crazy:

Okay, I honestly feel like I haven't been here in forever haha. Plus everything changed around as well! I have to get used to the new format :P

But I just wanted to stop by to say that I have translated and posted the Dispatch thing about Namgoong Min on the blog, here's the link: https://minyoungcouple.wordpress.com/2015/05/25/goong-opath-were-you-really-surprised-namgoong-min-talking-about-kwon-jaehee-article-trans/

I haven't gotten around to doing their Instagram posts yet. They both have been posting very frequently so it's been hard to keep up, and then the time just gets away from me. But I am currently working on hardsubbing Namgoong Min and Hong Jinyoung's entire cut from Radio Star that they did when they first started on the show together. I'm not entirely sure when I'll get that done. And it's not every little part of theirs, it's just when they were talking together, stuff like that. It's still over like 20 minutes long, though. 

But I'll try to stop by more frequently. Sorry that I come back and forth a lot :D 

@thesuitelife547 Glad you're back and thrilled to see you with the fandom color! I was afraid you may have been busy to sign up for it.

Really appreciate all the subbing work you're doing. With Namgoong Min's popularity surge these days, new fans would be interested in watching his previous work, especially his stint on We Got Married since that was his latest project before Sensory Couple. I myself have noticed an increase in LIKES/REBLOGS of NGM and WGM-related stuff I posted on Tumblr. Hopefully, we'll keep creating minions even after WGM has ended.

Thanks to all minions.. your posts are making me move on from the frustration of the end episode in min oppa recent drama.. :) I'm not gonna post my frustration over tgwss drama again and instead will thankful coz he is doing a great job and get all the recognizition, attention, and praises from viewer.. ahhh so much positive feeling from reminiscence of goongjin couple moment in wgm is soo much help for me to get over my disappointment..

Especially thanks to @thesuitelife547 for the translate of dispatch article.. and I'm gonna cheer you on your project to sub radio star special wgm wohooo..fighting!

Guest myshipper

eonni is giving popo for .........

(My answer : someone who regret because didn't have a loveline on his recent drama.. *delulu-over-load*)

:phew:

Remember how she applied flour on NGM's lips? Complete with the popo sound. :) 

So, she reminds him that she hasn't got popo today. Huahahaha... Super delulu. 

Guest thaiisright

Hi @thesuitelife547, please check your inbox, I PM you :). It will be great if you can get back to me despite your busy schedule. Thank You!

Guest thaiisright

@myshipper, NGM possibly wore the necklace more often than it was shown. There are several eps you can see the necklace, they are: 1. 100-day event (of course), 2. at barrack camp, 3. 200-day in Jeju, 4. visit HJY parents in the BRI, 5. Macau trip when role playing in the alley.

​@ngmfan was it when they did the food tour?

Archived