|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think our couple's part is going to be very short this week :(
Edit:  It was really good, even though I couldn't understand what they were saying, they looked so good together and like they were having a lot of fun too.  Can't wait for the english subbed version now!  He seemed to really like the pictures in her room...what was up with him pointing out her armpit though??? Min oppa has some weird fetishes I think, LOL

They still are on their honeymoon  :x Min oppa really liked the massage chair although not so sure about the dog kisses. :P I loved the part in the car when the sexy music came on and they gave each other "the look". Then they laughed and looked away, only to do it again.  :D  Min oppa so proper when he spoke to the dad. Want to hear that conversation. Throw away your hair depilatories JinYoung, Min oppa is happy the "hair" way you are girl. ;;)

Guest daemul

1.he sniff her smelly shoes!!oh my~not in my every_bored_day A 'sexy sixy pack' guy want to sniff my shoe,girl~ not even a single guy

2.he loves her fine hair.all my male friend say "i would ask my girlF. To waxing their hair,if she still want dating me"

3.he even Jealous wit that old gag man.its crazy.this jealousy guy want keep jy onni just only for him self. "DONT TOUCH MY WIFE,DONT EVEN DREAMING BOUT IT!!IM SERiOUSLY"

4.he ask for skinship.min oppa just feel addict bout touch jy skin (he say it soft)

he is the obssesion,sexy,cute hubby that in deeply in love wit his wife =))

Hi, shippers! Do you guys know whether their episode on Radio Star has been subbed? I really wanna watch it with subs. I have to admit that this couple is very entertaining.

@idil24 You got those gifs from Tumblr, right? I made those today. I'll try to make more when the subs come out.

@angeldemon617 Hi!   So far there isn't a sub for the Radio Star episode. It is the most wished for episode to be subbed. I keep waiting too for it to be subbed, but for some reason, places like Kshowonline haven't chosen to do it.  There was a partial translation for Jung Yung's part on the 4D couple thread.
 Did everyone see Min oppa wanting to sing the last song she did? He must love that song because several times you can see him just barely moving his mouth in silent sing mode. It's frustrating to not be able to sing well. (me too) :((
 It seems that there is some skinship going on that the show has cropped like when he put his hand on her neck. Part of that scene skipped away at the end. Just a little later, he wanted to stroke her hair but ended up only doing an air version of it. Min oppa is trying to be good I guess. >:)

@colourgrae I assume this couple does a lot of skinship because they are very flirty and affectionate with each other.

What's great about her being an awesome singer is that she can show her talent very well. She may seem very silly most of the time, but when she sings, she is breathtaking. It's sweet to see him completely focused on her.

This maybe the first time she was annoyed and jealous over him staring at the Rainbow girls. Radio star translation from someone said that she knew he had a lot of lady friends or something to that effect. So I wonder if she is on the lookout for that.

Ugh....I've been waiting for the subs all day! I want to know what they talked abt in the car. I don't know about you guys but I think their best conversations take place in the car. It's probably bec they're the only ones there so the cameras' presence doesn't bother them much.

Archived