♡ Yoon Sohee (Sohui) 윤소희 Official Thread ♡

traciecullen

Guest adikkeluangman

'Marriage, not Dating' Yoon So Hee drops new selfies
10565178_278043489045590_703751688535082

Yoon So Hee dropped new selfies.
Yoon So Hee is recently casting in tvN drama 'Marriage, Not Dating' as Nam Hyun Hee, and she uploaded a couple of new selfies on her Facebook.
The first cut shows Yoon So Hee showing a lovely look, sticking her lips out, and holding her scripts.
Yoon So Hee is also showing a flawless condition, and many fans and viewers are showing explosive reactions for her charming looks.
Yoon So Hee debuted through drama 'Let's Eat,' and recently casted in 'Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion' and 'Big Man.' She is receiving a great number of compliments for her work on 'Marriage, not Dating,' and she is being talked about as one of the hottest rising stars of 2014.
Meanwhile, 'Marriage, not Dating' airs on every Friday and Saturday at 8:40 PM.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=317085

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mai AnL

Actress Kim Yoo Jung Says Goodbye to Drama “Secret Door” as Yoon So Hee Steps in as Her Older Counterpart
kim-yoo-jung-yoon-so-hee.jpg

It has been revealed that actress Yoon So Hee has been cast as the older counterpart of Kim Joo Jung’s character within the drama “Secret Door.

On November 1, SBS explained, “Yoon So Hee will be continuing on Kim Yoo Jung’s role of Seo Ji Dam by appearing as her adult counterpart.” In the storyline, Seo Ji Dam vanished without a trace with Na Chul Joo after her father was killed, and will be reappearing through episode 14.

Ahead of her first appearance in the drama, Yoon So Hee shared her thoughts, saying, “It is a great honor to join ‘Secret Door.’ I will show even more improvement through this opportunity. I would like to help in bringing up the tension in the drama.”

On the other hand, Kim Yoo Jung shared her goodbyes, expressing, “It was a big honor for me to be able to act with great seniors through ‘Secret Door.’ It was a time during which I learned a lot by just watching. I am very thankful to all the viewers who have loved and supported young Seo Ji Dam. As the young Seo Ji Dam leaves, please show a lot of love for the adult Seo Ji Dam.”

Meanwhile, Yoon So Hee has previously appeared in the dramas “Let’s Eat,” “Marriage Without Love,” and more. Do you think it’s a good younger/older counterpart match?

yoon-so-hee-kim-yoo-jung.png

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/31/actress-kim-yoo-jung-says-goodbye-to-drama-secret-door-as-yoon-so-hee-steps-in-as-her-older-counterpart/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

150107 Han Sunhwa's Fancafe Post: "Pictures from 2014 that I've never shared before .!!B6zMsI8CIAAx-PE.jpg
via fyjypnation
L-R: Jinwoon, Sohee, Sunhwa, HanGroo and Jungmin (cast of drama Marriage Without Love)

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

A self-recorded video of Yoon So Hee & Han Gru becoming a hot issue once again
A self-recorded video that Yoon So Hee had taken with Han Gru is becoming a hot issue once again.
Back in June 2014, Han Gru had uploaded a self-recorded video that she took with Yoon So Hee on her Instagram and wrote, "Shooting 'Marriage, Not Dating' with So Hee."
20150309103317_54fcf85ce92b3_1.jpg

The video shows Han Gru (played as Joo Jang Mi) taking a break with Yoon So Hee (played as Nam Hyun Hee) in between her drama shoots, and many fans had showed explosive reactions for the girls' lovely looks.
Meanwhile, Yoon So Hee appeared on channel SBS' 'Running Man' as a special guest on March 6th.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=364176
When Han Groo post this back then, I wonder who is another girl.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

'My Love Eun Dong' (GOT7's Jr., Joo Jin Mo, Kim Sa Rang) releases w​eb drama episodes and posters before official premiere

JTBC's upcoming drama 'My Love Eun Dong' is taking a unique approach in its promotions. The drama is steadily releasing episodes of its web drama as a prologue, titled 'My Love Eun Dong - The Beginning'!

As the web drama episodes are about the beginning of the main couple's relationship, the first two released episodes feature only GOT7's cutie Jr. and child actress Lee Jae In!

CFfoIPDUkAI4roc.jpgCFfoIXTVIAEhfiD.jpg

The first two episodes have already been released on Naver TVCast and the web series will have a total of five episodes before the actual drama airs. Each web episode is around 15 minutes each, and the web drama will focus on the first four TV episodes of the drama.

The first episode was released on May 18 and it already has over 170,000 views, and the second episode was released on May 20, with its views also catching up to the first episode.

The age difference between the characters (and actors) may at first seem a little too big, as Jr. plays a 17 year old and Lee Jae In plays a 13 year old, but it looks like the loveline will seem more appropriate once the characters get older, into their 20s and 30s.

Two posters for the drama have also been released, one featuring the main actors, Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang, as the characters in their 30s. The second poster features the two characters in each decade, with the teenage characters played by Jr. and Lee Jae In in 1995, and Baek Sung Hyun and Yoon So Hee in 2005 as the characters in their 20s.

The next web episodes will air on May 22, 24 and 26. And then the actual drama will begin airing on May 29!

For now, take a look at the first two episodes right here!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/my-love-eun-dong-got7s-jr-joo-jin-mo-kim-sa-rang-releases-web-drama-episodes-and-posters-before-official-premiere

Archived