♡ Yoon Sohee (Sohui) 윤소희 Official Thread ♡

traciecullen

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time posting here.

@traciecullen, thank you for starting the thread.

I have loved her in everything I have seen her in. She has her kind of charm and mystique.

Yoon So-hee looks lovely with Repetto perfume

Fashion magazine Nylon released a photo of actress Yoon So-hee on Thursday

In the shot, the 22-year-old actress looks lovely in a pink dress and messy French bun hairstyle.

She beams at the camera, holding a bottle of perfume by French company Repetto with the trees in the background.

Yoon’s behind-the-scenes photos were also revealed by her agency SM C&C on its official Facebook account.

She is starring in JTBC’s soap “Beloved Eun-dong,” which airs every Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m.

Source

• 4 months later...

Yoon So Hee Reveals The Secret to Getting into a Good College

Yoon So Hee Reveals The Secret to Getting into a Good College

Yoon So Hee revealed how to get accepted to a prestigious college like KAIST.

KAIST stands for the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, and is one of the top ranking universities in Korea.

On the episode of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3” aired on November 26, actor Yoon So Hee gives out tips on how to be academically successful.

She explains her secret behind getting admitted to KAIST, saying, “I concentrated very hard during class. I concentrated 100 percent to a point in which I remembered every single one of the teachers’s jokes. I wrote down my teacher’s jokes during middle school.”

yoon so hee 3

“When my teacher told us the story ‘Seagull of the Beach,’ I drew a picture of it [as she was telling the story].” She continued, “When my teacher saw it, she told the rest of the class, ‘Study like So Hee.’”

yoon so hee 2

yoon so hee 4

Meanwhile, Lee Kye In, Yoon So Hee, Kim Heung Gook, Solbi, and Girl’s Day’s Sojin appeared on “Happy Together 3” for the image transformation special.

source

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Press] 160125 'Robot, Sori' VIP Premiere (Lee Ki Woo, Nam Da Reum, Yoon So Hee, Junho)

CZkfRhKWYAAZXdi.jpg
She with other cast from upcoming tvN drama Memory went to support Lee Sung Min.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2PM's Junho and Yoon So Hee get some tips on how to develop their onscreen chemistry

In the latest bts video for tvN's upcoming drama 'Memory's promotional clip, which was released on March 9, you see 2PM's Junho and Yoon So Hee getting some tips on how to develop their onscreen chemistry.

Though Junho and Yoon So Hee play two characters who are supposed to be in the stages of falling for each other, they were still a bit awkward when filming began. Lee Sung Min, the actor who plays the lead role in the drama, became frustrated just watching the actor and actress, and tried to ease some of the tension between them. The veteran actor gave the two some helpful hints, and both Junho and Yoon So Hee soon broke out into bouts of laughter. 

yoon-so-hee_1457565653_image.jpg

Leave it to a veteran actor like Lee Sung Min to make things more natural on set! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/2pms-junho-and-yoon-so-hee-get-some-tips-on-how-to-develop-their-onscreen-chemistry 

Guest adikkeluangman

[bnt photo] Yoon So Hee and 2PM′s Junho Dance Together for ′Memory′

TvN′s Memory held its production conference at Wangsimni Station in Sungdong-gu, Seoul on March 10.

Memory is a human drama drawing lawyer Park Tae Suk’s story after he was diagnosed as Alzheimer. Lee Sung Min, Kim Ji Soo, Park Jin Hee, 2PM Junho, Yoon So Hee, Lee Ki Woo and others feature in it.

46387665.jpg

Meanwhile, Memory will premiere on March 18. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/103444/bnt-photo-yoon-so-hee-and-2pms-junho-dance-together-for-memory 

----
Lee Sung Min, Yoon So Hee and Junho cross interview on V-apps. It happened before they started the press conference. First impression, chemistry between LSM-Junho, Sohee-Junho. They already filming up to 8 episode. Available in English subtitle.

-----
[Official Vid] tvN 'Memory' Lee Junho x Yoon Sohee Teaser Making

Guest adikkeluangman

[Press] 160310 tvN 'Memory' Press Conference (Junho)
CdMjqtXWIAA78ea.jpg

[BTS/SNS] 160310 tvN 'Memory' Press Conference (Junho)

Spoiler

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Hee reveals a photo taken with new co-actors & actresses for drama 'Memory'

Park Jin Hee revealed a photo taken with all of the actors and actresses that she is working together in drama 'Memory.'

On March 10th, actress Park Jin Hee uploaded the photo on her Instagram and wrote, "Successfully finished press conference for new drama 'Memory (working title).' Wanted to let everyone know, and also say hello."

20160311000230_56e18c864ac57_1.jpg

The photo shows Park Jin Hee taking a selfie with Lee Sung Min, Kim Ji Soo, Lee Jun Ho, Yoon So Hee, Lee Gi Woo, and Han Suk Jun.

Lee Sung Min and Han Suk Jun are showing a 'v' shape with their hands, and Yoon So Hee is showing a lovely pose with them.

Meanwhile, 'Memory' is going to premiere on March 18th at 8:30 PM.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=438589 

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM′s Junho and Yoon So Hee Get Friendly on ′Memory′ Set

The stars of tvN drama Memory gathered for a reporters roundtable on location at the CJ E&M Center studio in Ilsan on April 1. 

2PM′s Junho, Yoon So Hee, Lee Ki Woo, Kim Ji Soo, Lee Sung Min and Park Jin Hee were among the stars on the set of the fictional law firm.

94146588.jpg

Memory is a drama centered on Park Tae Seok, played by Lee Sung Min, a brilliant lawyer who is diagnosed with Alzheimer′s disease but takes on one final case before he loses his memory. 

15264703.jpg

Spoiler

68215232.jpg

http://beta.mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/104130/photo-2pms-junho-and-yoon-so-hee-get-friendly-on-memory-set 

-----
Lee Sung Min, Lee Ki Woo and More Gather for ′Memory′

The stars of tvN drama Memory gathered for a reporters roundtable on location at the CJ E&M Center studio in Ilsan on April 1. 

2PM′s Junho, Yoon So Hee, Lee Ki Woo, Kim Ji Soo, Lee Sung Min and Park Jin Hee were among the stars on the set of the fictional law firm.

Ce8RTeRWwAAqlsh.jpg

Memory is a drama centered on Park Tae Seok, played by Lee Sung Min, a brilliant lawyer who is diagnosed with Alzheimer′s disease but takes on one final case before he loses his memory. 

57914284.jpg

http://beta.mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/104135/photo-lee-sung-min-lee-ki-woo-and-more-gather-for-memory 

-----
[Pic] Behind the press conference :D  

Archived