[Movie 2015] Chronicles of a Blood Merchant 허삼관 매혈기 | Heading to Hawaii (HIFF Spring Showcase)

czakhareina

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won Guest SBS’ Power FM “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power TimeB7RiTyHCQAAzFfN.jpg
Fantagio Twitter Update
하정우가 라디오에..? 오늘 오후 1시 SBS 파워FM(107.7) '최화정의 파워타임'에 '허삼관'의 주인공 하정우와 하지원이 출엽합니다! 놓치면 후회합니다~ 본방청취 해주실거죠^^?

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Chronicle of a Blood Merchant” Co-Stars Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo Are Inseparable for High Cutehk38 January 13, 2015 SOOMPI“Chronicle of a Blood Merchant” Co-Stars Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo Are Inseparable for High Cut

On January 14, High Cut revealed cuts from a pictorial featuring actress Ha Ji Won and actor Ha Jung Woo along with the words, “Guy and girl, the fraternal twins who are leading the film industry, the Ha actors whom we trust and watch.”

In the photos, the actor and actress are styled in accordance with a fraternal twin concept. In one of the photos, the couple dons matching beige sweaters. They are interlocking arms and mirroring each other’s pose.

In another shot, Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo can be seen posing in head-to-toe pink, Ha Ji Won wearing a solid light pink dress and Ha Jung Woo wearing a suit in an identical shade.

You can see the rest of the pictorial in the 142nd issue of High Cut magazine, which will be published on January 21.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo recently co-starred in the film “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,” which was released on January 12.

ha ji won ha jung woo high cut2

"The TREMENDOUS compliment of "Heo Sam Gwan"'s Ha Jung Woo towards Ha Ji Won, " An actress that I could learn a lot from."Source Daum News | Translated by @aliceinjiwonderland1023 from HJWon Soompi thread20150112163013535.jpegDuring the interview of "Heo Sam Gwan" held on 12th January 2015, Ha Jung Woo gave compliments regarding actress Ha Ji Won's skin condition, " Ha Ji Won's skin (condition) is really great , and it remained continuously amidst filming.".
He said, "Many people asked me whether I had the photoshopping works done for the scene where Ji Won ssi turned out beautifully (as the most prettiest girl in the village) in the film."
"Despite Ha Ji Won's skin condition is just fit and perfect for the role of a girl in the 1950s era, her skin looked too fine to play the role of a mother of three children in the 1960s era, so I turned her skin tone darker instead. She hardly applied any make up too then.", said Ha, laughing jokingly.
The actor then expressed his great admiration towards Ha Ji Won's self management skills, speaking highly of the actress as "an actress filled full with energy".
"Ha Ji Won has a truly innocent and pure personality, as well as having a outstanding self management. She would be always smiling and was well mannered during events such as interviews etc. She might be actually better than what I described just now.", according to Ha.
He then continued again saying, "She would accompany the children to the playground in the city after the filming session ended. Apparently she would be requested for autographs by the passbyers, or even have her photos taken by them then, but she never worry over such matters. Being as an actor, I felt that this is a part of her hat I should look up to.

Heo Sam Gwan"'s Ha Ji Won, "The realization of preciousness (of the filming) is reason why smiles never faded from my face despite staying up late for filming"Source Daum News | Translated by @aliceinjiwonderland1023 from HJWon Soompi thread
20150113123007823.jpeg

During the interview held in December with Ha Jung Woo, he complimented the affirmness and healthy attitude of Ha Ji Won. Apparently, her uprightness (honesty) and bright personality that are well known in the entertainment industry is not only exhibited on the filming set of "Heo Sam Gwan", but on all her filming sets in the past too, jazzing up the set's atmosphere. 
After hearing these compliments, the reply given by Ha Ji Won while smiling is, "I have heard such words (compliments) before, like questions such as "How could she smile so brightly while giving greetings even after staying up so late until 3 to 4 o'clock early in the morning (for filming)?". One of my seniors Yoon Yeo Jeong, that stayed up late daily for drama filming too asked me, " Why are you feeling so happy even at such times everyday?" while having an hard time filming early in the morning." "
Despite Ha Ji Won never threw tantrums, but she described herself as a type of person that would express her anger and would say anything she wanted to anytime when she feel like doing so. 
When she was questioned regarding her litted smiles that could be seen always, she said, "It is because I liked things that are funny from the start." This statement could be clearly indicated to be true from her laughters towards various jokes threwn during the interview.
Ha then continued, " If I wasn't enjoying the (atmosphere) on the filming set, I could hardly smile then. I couldn't perform well if it was something I dislike. It was a great relief since I am affirmative of much things that I liked, and I am really grateful for it."
She added, "As I am the type of person that would felt the significance of the thing even if it is a small matter or thing, so I felt happier."
With the humorous Ha Jung Woo as the male lead and director along with the "Happy Virus" spreader Ha Ji Won as the female lead, the atmosphere on the filming set could be easily be imagined. Ha Ji Won then said, "It was really joyful on the filming set. I laughed a lot. There were some children with us and the director is truly funny. The atmosphere was even pumped up when the senior actors joined us (for filming)."

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won Confesses She Has Asked People to Comment on Her Articles in the Pastdeedeegii January 13, 2015 SOOMPIHa Ji Won Confesses She Has Asked People to Comment on Her Articles in the Past

Actress Ha Ji Won recently made quite a surprising confession on a radio broadcast.

On the January 14 radio broadcast of SBS’ Power FM Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time,” actors Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won made an appearance as guests.

During this broadcast, DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked the actress, “Ha Jung Woo has previously revealed that he has personally left comments on his own articles. Have you ever done that before?”

In response to the question, Ha Ji Won explained, “I haven’t personally written comments myself, but I have asked other people to do it for me. In the case that something [in the article] is not true, I have asked my close friends to say ‘that’s false’ in the comments,” causing laughter with her secret tactic.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo are starring in a new movie titled “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,” which hits theaters on January 14.

"The reason "Heo Sam Gwan"'s Ha Ji Won changed her mind regarding marriage that once never crossed through her mind before" (Part One)Translated by @aliceinjiwonderland1023 from HJWon Soompi thread
It is never an easy task for an actress that is single to portray a role of a mother. Moreover, it was a even distressful character regarding a mother with three kids instead of just one. So Ha Ji Won thought of meeting up Director Ha Jung Woo to reject his preposition for the role portrayal of Heo Ok Ran in the first place. But it was through the meeting that caught her heart, changing her decision to star in the film.
We met Ha Ji Won in a cafe in Samcheongdong, Seoul on 13th January 2015. During the interview, she revealed the reason she changed her mind ( to play the role in the movie), " Since I was filming "Empress Ki", I don't have time to read the scenarios then. I decided to meet up with him some day when I am free frlom filming since it was Ha Jung Woo who made the proposal. I have actually read the scenario before we met and I wondered how could I really portray such a role."
The actress then continued, "I actually felt that the role of a mother of three is not fit for me before I read the scenario. But I found the scenario truly interesting after the read. Curiousity of mine on how the Director would direct the film grew. I then asked him how would he direct the film when we met each other, learning that the (storyline) were just like the fairytale-like fantasy that I imagined. That just caught my heart and moved me.
Ha Ji Won played many action roles in the past. So even herself has thirst for the roles she has not challenged before. " Since I haven't tried portraying a role of a full time mother (homemaker), I felt nervous and fearful whether I could excel in the role. Playing as Heo Ok Ran is actually quite embarassing to me then, but people around me convinced me, saying that I suitted the character well, arousing their inquisitiveness and curiosity towards my character.", said Ha.
She added, "Anxiety about playing the role of a mother of three flows in me nonstoppingly in my heart, but Director Ha soothed me after we had a chat. He told me, "It is Ha Ji Won whom became the mother of three and it is the figure (character) that you create.", and this eased my burden. He then said, "Let's create Ok Ran with your imaginations!", and that firmly set my mind, enabling me to accept the role Heo Ok Ran as the trust I entrusted to Director Ha.".

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SBS Choi Hwa Jung Power Time Radio Show  class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"cre DCimage
image1421214575_835002.jpg

Archived