{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest stardaisy212

Hey everyone... I'm happy you said that cause i thought it was just me...his legs do look really skinny.

Also I've upload their performances from the Midtown Gayo tv I wish they had wireless mics so they could dance but oh well and a fancam on 080221 of How Gee and Last Farewell here's the links:

Big Bang - 080218 How Gee Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080218 Lies Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080218 So Beautiful Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080218 Together Forever Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080218 Mini Solo's Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080221 How Gee, Last Farewell Fancam

omg thank u for post those links lols

i love the solo video

i love DS voice here; he sang the song so beautiful that i really notice how good his voice sounds like

does anyone no what song top is rapping to?

i love how the girl was like after gd and top rapped that it was real american black music

they pick all great songs

i dont think i cant fall more in love with big bang then this lols

the so beautiful video omg SR was hogging up the camera lols and gd was get super hyper in the back

in lies gd was the camera hogger lols

in together.foerever gd or is it sr was doing high background voices

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jess1tym4life

bbgreatcdqx0.jpg

Preorder Big Bang : 2nd Live Concert - Great CD US$10.99 [~AUD12.08] Release Date:February 29, 2008

the dvd hasn't come out yet this is only CD ver

Whenever I see GD wearing some tight nowadays, I get scared to death.

I mean it really defines his body figure, which is dangerously THIN.

This is the first time I noticed that he's been losing weight :(

Honestly, he should eat more...Get more rest...Get a little pudgy!

Congrats to Big Bang for staying on top for two weeks in a row for ALWAYS! (Thailand)

That's really surprising, it is! 'Cause the last time I remember, they HARDLY promoted Always.

There was a music video and that was pretty much it. So yeah, that's amazing! Good job.

I didn't watch that video, but apparently GD was mad? =/

I'm kinda curious, but scared to watch it. I can't watch stuff on BBVIPz =.=".

Thanks for the links from Midtown Gayo!

Those performances were hot!

In Lies, GD gave this KILLER look in the camera near the end.

He bit his lip and dang, that was sexy. Ahaha~

LOL! GD sounded so cute, rapping that Kanye song.

I love how all of them started waving their arms in the air when Daesung sang. :lol:

He sounded really good too!

Thanks for the updates, ladies!

Guest s a r a h

GAHHH i haven't been here in forever!

i'll go back more pages as i have more time :[

but idk if this was posted yet or not

but i heard that big bang is coming out with a 2nd album cd!

sometime in the spring?? could someone verify?

like i don't think it's the same as the great concert cd

but yeahh~~

Your Boyfriend: CHOI SEUNG HYUN oppa! <3

Your Best Friend: seungri and gd

Your Brother: all of them :D

Your One Night Stand: CHOI SEUNG HYUNNNNNNnn

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only play boyfriend: ji yong oppa

Your husband: choi topppppppp

Your Papa (?): [?] umm teayang & daesung? haha

Your ______ (anything you want to add?): my loverrrrrrr my babeeeeeee----- CHOI SEUNG HYUN oppa<3 :D

Guest STEPHOO--

OMG. the mini solo's on midtown gayo are <333. Their english is awesome. GD! tsk tsk, watch your language boyyyy. ahaha j/k. I frikken loved Daesung's solo. <3

For a moment then I thought they were fully communicating with the host, but then I saw that girl at the back translating (i think?) lol. Thankyou for the links FreeSpongebob!

oh gosh!!! thanks for the updates everyone....

JEMNISE oh my..thanks for the pics.....hehe hope you'll visit BBPH also.....

FREESPONGEBOB super thanks for the links...

DADA, KIKO..super thanks for the pics...

and for ALL those who shared...you know who you are..THANK YOU!

Those GD spam pics promoting his sister's clothing are so colorful but is he skinnier than her sis??? hehe....take care JIYOUNG...

THAI pics are cute...i especially like the skating pics...

DAESUNG w/ fan oh soooo lucky!!!! interlocking hands??? huhu jealous lol....

sorry if i have nothing to share..i'll be absent for days..gosh i hope i'll be back soon..I'll be reviewing for an exam huhu...nways...hwaiting VIPZ for keeping this forum loaded with GOODIES..thanks again everyone!!!!

Guest naturalhonee

i dont think this has been posted yet...but according to their schedule -

GD & TOP will be hosting music core this saturday!!!!!

woohoo i love me some GD mc-ing <3

Guest xlalaxlie

hii everybody im (sorta) new here.

its crazy how addicted i've become to big bang these past like, THREE months. xD

where i live, im gradually getting everyone to love these guys. i guess i feel sorta proud..? =_="

i just wanted to thank everybody for keeping me updated w/ the awesome GIFs (mostly of seungri! hehe) pics, and videos. =]

for some odd reason i find it very DEPRESSING that big bang will be having a concert in JAPAN on the day of my birthday. :tears:

& i must say, those marie claire pictures are very droolworthy. :sweatingbullets:

Guest melodygreenleaf

Schedule

TV: Red

Radio: Blue

Anything not colored will not be aired on that date.

2/22 Fri : [Japan] Hokaido Broadcast 3:00 PM

2/23 Sat : MBC Music Core [TOP & GD Live] 3:30 PM

2/24 Sun : [Japan] FM Osaka [Live?] 12:00 AM

2/25 Mon : Performance @ a College in Seoul

2/26 Tues : Skoolooks Fansigning @ Daegu 3:00 PM

2/28 Thurs : Skoolooks Fansigning 3:00 PM, Big Bang is GREAT Live Concert CD Release

just wondering..

is Big Bang in Japan or in Korea??

They are currently in Japan.

I don't know when exactly they will be in Korea because some of the Japan radio shows/broadcasted shows might have been pre-recorded.

They will be in Korea around Friday (2/22) or Saturday (2/23) and probably go back to Japan on Sunday (2/23) for FM Osaka because I think it's Live.

Big Bang will definitely be in Korea from Monday (2/25) and stay in Korea from then on until their concert in March.

Hey you...I have been heard that Big Bang has a concert at Dokyo's JCB Hall in Thai...Is this news true....

If yes, I would die immediately :(... :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Dokyo's JCB Hall is in Japan, not Thailand.

That is the location of their concert in March.

Guest yongwonhi

I haven't been in here for a long time. :ph34r:

I have a really random question: Which calendar is better? Desk or wall... yeah it's a bit late... haha. Thanks!

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Daesung With FAN!!!

ah~ She so lucky!!

http://img.thzhost.com/i/qp/2008221161934.jpg

http://img.thzhost.com/i/ww/2008221161942.jpg

Credits :: 노다웃최탑@vipbigbang+SB★신비@BBThailand

^^ OMG SHES SOO LUCKY , AND DAESUNG IS SMILING SO HARDCORE.

^^ Thank you , SEUNGRI i ss soo adorable.

Thanks everyone for contributing with pictures etc.

and thanks for bigbangs schedules

Guest melodygreenleaf

REQUEST: can anyone post up their schedule for april and may?

ygbigbang only updates the schedule for the following few weeks.

The only time that they have posted information about the schedule not during that month was when a show was pre-recorded or there was a major event (like the GREAT concert).

Even YG isn't exactly sure of what the schedule is. He said that they might have a concert tour in Korea in April/May and hopefully release their second complete album in May.

Daisy& Freespongebob. muchos thanks!! you guys are the bombm for posting the links. man oh man their "solo" verses were greaat, haha i loveeeeed GD's strongeer one? and ebat boxingg master at choo side. haha but for TOP, i didnt realize that he was raping in english till after, cos i was honestly confused cos every other word i'd hear englisha dn then the rest it was kidnaeehh. but i gtta give the man his props cos hes getting theree. YBS and DSS song wereeee wodnerful! jsut absolutely PENG. haha. few of my favorite songs, and theys ang it just perfect. i was all singing along too and hella wanted them to continuee but they didnt:( haha. but tis laright. AND MAKNAE MAKNAE MAKNAE, hiss sogn was just wow. seppechless he was on quo adn everything. his english ahs certainly improved, because i believe he sng this song before so form hearing theone before and thsi one now, his english pronuciation was marveloous. haha. and i liked how the rest of them started to give him abeat in the background, from tapping foots to snapping fingers. and the other songs were great, i liked how they sng some in english and the lies like half and half.t heyw ere goo. but i was kinda surprised for theHOWGEE song, that they actually had grls in the background? i guess.....0.o ehhhh. but the whole zooming into each person individually was good too. haha gave us all a good look at them and seeing that they are doing pretty good in japan.

THANKS melody for the scheduleeee! oh weee GD ad TOP mcing? NICEEEE. i cant wait for that. they are great mcs. annnnd i HOPE their gnna be booked MAY15-18, for HB. HB HBYHBHBHBHBHB:]

Guest momo_love_siwon

MELODY,

There was this one performance @ 080221 서울산업대 GD 마지막인사..isnt that Seoul National University of Technology??Were they in Korea when they did that performance? or was it In Japan?? got me confuse here

Guest babi3xblu3

^^^

G-dragon is leader because he's been training with YG for 7 years.. longer than TOP, who has been training with them for 3 years after being an underground rapper.

also, GD composed/written songs for big bang so naturally he is leader.

Guest gd_is_great

im speechless when i saw gd's pix damn he iz jux so skinny than any gurlz in dah world haaaaaaa but he iz still cute thou mah GD heeee , also thx 4 the schedule so dah i can catch up with them

Archived