Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

I liked her in Final Jump, I watched it and is she the gur who likes the Captain of the team that Jang Dong Gun joined (2nd team). I dun know that is Kim Sun Ah, but in that drama, she is so skinny and funny too. (if she was that tomboy gur) Love the kiss between her and the captain everytime they fight.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Actress, Loved All Her Movies, and MNKSS, What More Can I Say, The Best Romantic Comedy I've Ever Seen For A Korean Drama.

Great Acting, Natural Looks, Storyline Based On Real Life Situations Between Couples = Great Ratings B)

Great Actress, Loved All Her Movies, and MNKSS, What More Can I Say, The Best Romantic Comedy I've Ever Seen For A Korean Drama.

Great Acting, Natural Looks, Storyline Based On Real Life Situations Between Couples = Great Ratings B)

Absolutely agree w/ you :lol:

Guest p_ballereena

thanks hershy kissez for the pix. Can you tell me when she takes those pix and in what show?

Thanks

i watched it but i forgot where i watched it before -_-

It's from last week's MBC Section TV (9/28/05).

watching her in MNIKSS I cannot believe that she was acting, but she is living w/ Kim Sam Soon, and she is Kim Sam Soon.

Guest hershy kissez

Btw, she seems to kiss very well o_ô lmao~~ xD

ahaha i noticed that too :lol:

Can anyone give me info about S-diary? But please don't spoil it. :P Thanks. :)

s-diary is about the love life of a women and how she never succeeded with them.

it starts off with her looking through her old diaries and as she reads it the story begins.

in the end she gets revenge to all the guys shes been with.

its quite funny yet sad and sweet.

oh yea.. and she has these 2 gay friends that are so hilarious. :lol:

Guest lulugege

I didn't even realize that she was in She's On Duty, Ero Christmas, and S-Diary. Now I have to go watch them. She's so talented. I loved her as Kim Sam Soon. :D

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

ooh kim sun ah she soo pretty i totally luv her in shes on duty

and of course my lovely samsoon shes one hawt mama lol =D

I watched a lot of NGs from MNIKSS thread and I realized that Huyn Bin and Suna are closed to each other. Esp when the Dir. says cut, they both laugh and touch to each other body. KEKEKE

It seem likes Huyn Bin secretly likes Suna. Even after the kiss, he was frozen for mins, and his face turns red.

I think he really enjoys the kiss.

Guest minami

I liked her in Final Jump, I watched it and is she the gur who likes the Captain of the team that Jang Dong Gun joined (2nd team). I dun know that is Kim Sun Ah, but in that drama, she is so skinny and funny too. (if she was that tomboy gur) Love the kiss between her and the captain everytime they fight.

Huh? Was Kim Sun Ah in Final Jump? :huh: I don't remember her there, but it was sooo long ago that she probably looked very different from her present glorious figure. lol.

oooh~~ thats where i saw it from :lol:

just a cute pic :lol:

kimsunah173wy.jpg

*sigh* KSA had better come up with a new movie soon. I miss her poutiness! :D

Guest amore`

hi! :)

Kim Sun Ah is a great actress...first seen her in Kim Sam Soon , i love her character of that drama.

I like her coz she has no inhibitions as an actress, you can sincerely see the way she tackle the character she needs to portray. .....i've seen her movie She's on Duty...it was entertaining....i wish she will do a movie w/ Hyun Bin

:D their chemistry is undeniable & worth watching.

Guest fobster #1

I love Kim Sun Ah. AFter MNIKSS, I bought her movies. SHe's one great actress. Her pairing with Goo SUng? i forget...was great! MNIKSS will always be my favorite drama. I can watch it sooo many times and I encourage my friends to watch it!

Archived