Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

...whoa! i felt ecstatic while reading your post..maybe i just miss seeing them together or i am just crazy bout them being together (they're perfect for each other on screen & off screen)...LOL....btw does anyone here has the clip of Kim Sun Ah's performance where she was a guest in a concert? i want to see her performing :D ...thanks!

:lol: So that is not only me think that they look sooooo good 2gether!

Yah actually in some first eps I watched MNIKSS, I think they are not matched. But the more I watched this drama, the more I enjoy this couple. I mean they look like real couple off screen. Esp, when they have done some scene, the way that Huyn Bin looked at Sun Ah just like: I HAVE FEELING FOR YOU! I noticed that he really enjoined the kisses that they shared. And the way that he touched her. B) I haven't seen that close relationship in any actors/actresses in other K-drama

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xXeunhaexP

Kim Sun Ah in She's On Duty

phpW4Bsfc.jpg

Credits: Media Corp News

With Gong Yoo~!

cstt.jpg

Credits to http://vnexpress.net

awww gong yoooo!!:rolleyes:

i wonder what hes doing too. i wonder if he ever though of kim sun ah while he was on his break :P

puahaha i waws thinking tha tooo... ahah hyun binnie is hiding from us :(

I share everyone's admiration for Kim Sun Ah in this thread...I wish though that followers of Korean drama & movies will get to appreciate her talent more & come out openly expressing their views about this lady. I'd say that she is artistically inclined by nature, a born actress with talents other than acting. As a performer one should be able to do multiple roles ... drama, action & the most difficult one imo comedy ... They say that it is easier to make viewers cry than to make them laugh. A good comedian should be natural & KSA did not have to exert extra effort to do this in MNIKSS. She is musically gifted too ... and yes, I must say that she is not only endowed with a pretty face, she also devote time to do civic works like mentioned here ...actually, this innate goodness in her made me admire her more ... very similar to Choi Ji Woo who doesn't only have a beautiful face but also a beautiful heart. ;)

Guest hershy kissez

yup yup :lol::lol: They even went out together and sat next to each other during the Marrrying Mafia 2, and I can see how happy he is while he sat next to her. :lol:

Even on the radio show, Huyn Bin said he rarely watch it, and because of Kim Sun Ah, he watched it, and that 's the 1st time he wacthed radio show

yeaa i remember watching the radio show ^^

his laugh was so adorable!!

and kim sun ah looked really really happy to talk with him :lol:

yeaa i remember watching the radio show ^^

his laugh was so adorable!!

and kim sun ah looked really really happy to talk with him :lol:

Yeah and they sttill call each other Sam Soon and Sam Shik. She laughed happilly when hearing Sam Shik's voice. Do you notice that? and she waved her hands to say "hi" to him. Looking at the pictures from Marrying Mafia 2, I saw that Huyn Bin smiles happilly and Kim Sun Ah was behind him @ that time. He laughed when she blew the toys too. Sometimes during watching the show, Kim Sun Ah just whispered st to Huyn Bin, and they laughed :rolleyes:

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

ahaha i noticed that too :lol:

s-diary is about the love life of a women and how she never succeeded with them.

it starts off with her looking through her old diaries and as she reads it the story begins.

in the end she gets revenge to all the guys shes been with.

its quite funny yet sad and sweet.

oh yea.. and she has these 2 gay friends that are so hilarious. :lol:

Thanks! Now I gotta download this movie too! I'm excited but I got a lot of KSW movies on my comp... I'll download this after I watch all the KSW movies so I have more space. :D I've downloaded HAPPY ERO XMAS. I'll watch this maybe tomorrow. :D

Guest hershy kissez

Yeah and they sttill call each other Sam Soon and Sam Shik. She laughed happilly when hearing Sam Shik's voice. Do you notice that? and she waved her hands to say "hi" to him. Looking at the pictures from Marrying Mafia 2, I saw that Huyn Bin smiles happilly and Kim Sun Ah was behind him @ that time. He laughed when she blew the toys too. Sometimes during watching the show, Kim Sun Ah just whispered st to Huyn Bin, and they laughed :rolleyes:

yeaeaa i noticed that too!

too bad she has a boyfriend.

but im happy for her.

Thanks! Now I gotta download this movie too! I'm excited but I got a lot of KSW movies on my comp... I'll download this after I watch all the KSW movies so I have more space. :D I've downloaded HAPPY ERO XMAS. I'll watch this maybe tomorrow. :D

sure, no problem. :D

please tell us how happy ero xman was.

im looking for more kim sun ah movies to watch

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

sure, no problem. :D

please tell us how happy ero xman was.

im looking for more kim sun ah movies to watch

:D I definitely will.... I gotta catch up on watching I'M SORRY 143 eps otherwise I'll watch this movie NOW. :lol: Or I might.. we'll see. I'll report back asap. :D

Btw, your currently the top poster of soompi right now!!!! Great job! I believe this is only my 101th post. :ph34r:In another forum that I moderate though I've got like 27,300 posts but I've been there for 2 years and like 5 months now. :lol: I seem to ignore that forum now ever since I got into k-drama and stuff. :blink::lol: Members here used to have that many posts too before soompi crashed.. and weren't you one of them too? :P

AHH! I love Kim Sun Ah! her acting is hilarious yet heart warming. After watching My Name is Kim Sam Soon, I was looking forward her other series and movies. She's awesome =) Hopefully she will film more series with Hyun BIn <33

Guest hershy kissez

:D I definitely will.... I gotta catch up on watching I'M SORRY 143 eps otherwise I'll watch this movie NOW. :lol: Or I might.. we'll see. I'll report back asap. :D

Btw, your currently the top poster of soompi right now!!!! Great job! I believe this is only my 101th post. :ph34r:In another forum that I moderate though I've got like 27,300 posts but I've been there for 2 years and like 5 months now. :lol: I seem to ignore that forum now ever since I got into k-drama and stuff. :blink::lol: Members here used to have that many posts too before soompi crashed.. and weren't you one of them too? :P

wooah! 143 episode? lol

ahaha i am the top poster? i always thoguht it was either these other 2 members. but thats kool to know :lol:

woow 27,300 O_O i was in the 11,000 but that was still alot for me :P

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

wooah! 143 episode? lol

ahaha i am the top poster? i always thoguht it was either these other 2 members. but thats kool to know :lol:

woow 27,300 O_O i was in the 11,000 but that was still alot for me :P

LOL no.... I'M SORRY 143 means I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU. :lol: You know 143=I Love You. :P I was too lazy to type it all out. :lol:

Guest hershy kissez

LOL no.... I'M SORRY 143 means I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU. :lol: You know 143=I Love You. :P I was too lazy to type it all out. :lol:

oooh! LMAO

wow i feel so stupid :lol:

She's on Duty is Super Funny, but S Diary, yeah so sad. I HATE HER BFs. She's too good for those jerks. I hate the end of the movie, I wish they all die.

Archived