Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

I love Kim Sun Ah. AFter MNIKSS, I bought her movies. SHe's one great actress. Her pairing with Goo SUng? i forget...was great! MNIKSS will always be my favorite drama. I can watch it sooo many times and I encourage my friends to watch it!

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hershy kissez

^ Ddah Sah Mo is like a group of celebs that do something.

i forgot what that group is for but in that episode i watched they went to a resturaunt and ate with students and i guess encouraged them in w.e they needed.

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

i forgot what that group is for but in that episode i watched they went to a resturaunt and ate with students and i guess encouraged them in w.e they needed.

Thanks for the info. I see Sun Ah looks slimmer too. :lol:

Guest hershy kissez

^ yeah, she doesnt seem like some of those snobby celebs.

i wish i could of gone there!!!!!

i read that she was auctioning off the cake that she made starting from 1 dollar and it went all the way up to 250!

Guest ebrigid

Thanks for the info! By the way, I've seen a lot of pix posted from cafe daum but it seems like it can only accessed by members. <_< Do you have to have some korean id # to register?

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

You can dl the movie from this clubbox. I don't know if it has subtitles though. :mellow:

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

Also, I just finished watching She's On Duty and KSA was so awesome in there~! :D

esp the kiss between Gong So and Sun Ah. But I like this kiss of SamSoon and Samshik MORE! :rolleyes:

Guest minami

Great pictures, thanks everyone. :D

What I find most attractive about Kim Sun Ah is that she's very comfortable in her own skin. She has a strong sense of self, and is not afraid to flaunt her womanliness to the full, even if she doesn't fit in the stereotypically half-starved-fragile frame that's desired by most actresses today.

Guest lavendersky

esp the kiss between Gong So and Sun Ah. But I like this kiss of SamSoon and Samshik MORE! :rolleyes:

btw, the guy's Gong Yoo, not Gong So. ;)

idk, i prefer her chemistry with GY. HB is not too bad either. ^_^

Guest hershy kissez

Thanks for the info! By the way, I've seen a lot of pix posted from cafe daum but it seems like it can only accessed by members. <_< Do you have to have some korean id # to register?

i dont htink you need a korean ss number to register ^^

Archived