Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

Guest ..natz..

she's so cute on my name is kim sam soon...i just adore her hehe..it must be hard for her since she had to gain like 8kg for the show..i wonder whether she lost it all already...i didnt know she was really 30years old hmm she definitely looks younger hehe...

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

She looks young anyway, and in MNIKSS I think she about 25 and Huyn Bin 27 HEHEHEHE. They looks soooooooooo cute together

Guest ebrigid

i dont htink you need a korean ss number to register ^^

Thanks for ur reply... But, I always get to this page where i supposedly have to sign in with hanmail but the hanmail registration requires a korean ss number. Am I doing this wrongly? I appreciate any help. TIA

Guest xXeunhaexP

^ yeah, she doesnt seem like some of those snobby celebs.

i wish i could of gone there!!!!!

i read that she was auctioning off the cake that she made starting from 1 dollar and it went all the way up to 250!

woahh is that true hyun jung?? thats CRAZY!! $2501?!?!!?! oh moh if i boughtt hte cake i wouldnt eat it, i would store it up in like a glass case :)

Guest hershy kissez

Thanks for ur reply... But, I always get to this page where i supposedly have to sign in with hanmail but the hanmail registration requires a korean ss number. Am I doing this wrongly? I appreciate any help. TIA

when i registered for a hanmail email address i didnt need a korean ss number.

but back when i got my email they didnt require a korean ss number.

now korea is being really strict on it and i guess they changed it so taht you need a korean ss number.

im sorry :(

woahh is that true hyun jung?? thats CRAZY!! $2501?!?!!?! oh moh if i boughtt hte cake i wouldnt eat it, i would store it up in like a glass case :)

YEP! well it isnt 2501 its just 250 :P

haha i wuold of done that too ^^

Guest lil_azn_wannabe

Woah, she looks really really pretty! I've seen her in Sam Soon too, at first she seemed a little chaotic and not so pretty, but then she was sooo beautiful in the last episodes! Thx for posting the pics!

Did she really gain weight extra for her role in Kim Sam Soon?

I watched the MV of S Diary, hate her bfs. They are all jerks!!!! I feel sooooooooooo sorry for her, and in that movie she's soooooooo pretty!

Woah, she looks really really pretty! I've seen her in Sam Soon too, at first she seemed a little chaotic and not so pretty, but then she was sooo beautiful in the last episodes! Thx for posting the pics!

Did she really gain weight extra for her role in Kim Sam Soon?

She had to gained ~15 lbs. for her role. She's so awesome~!!!

Guest p_ballereena

I watched the MV of S Diary, hate her bfs. They are all jerks!!!! I feel sooooooooooo sorry for her, and in that movie she's soooooooo pretty!

Her mother in S Diary was HB's mother in MNIKSS. Just got a kick out of that when I saw S Diary. :P I really like that actress the more I see her. KSA had a lot of praise for her acting skills on the MNIKSS DVD. :)

Guest xXeunhaexP

YEP! well it isnt 2501 its just 250 :P

haha i wuold of done that too ^^

ahah oh yea i meatn 250. lol that is still a lot :o ahah i wonder what hyun bin is doing these days?

Her mother in S Diary was HB's mother in MNIKSS. Just got a kick out of that when I saw S Diary. :P I really like that actress the more I see her. KSA had a lot of praise for her acting skills on the MNIKSS DVD. :)

Yup I noticed that too. I watched S Diary and see their mother/daughter relationship, her mother does not say anything much, but she always by her side. Watching this I consider the relationship of Sun Ah as daughter in law and samshik's as mother in law. :lol:

Guest hershy kissez

ahah oh yea i meatn 250. lol that is still a lot :o ahah i wonder what hyun bin is doing these days?

i wonder what hes doing too. i wonder if he ever though of kim sun ah while he was on his break :P

i wonder what hes doing too. i wonder if he ever though of kim sun ah while he was on his break :P

yup yup :lol::lol: They even went out together and sat next to each other during the Marrrying Mafia 2, and I can see how happy he is while he sat next to her. :lol:

Even on the radio show, Huyn Bin said he rarely watch it, and because of Kim Sun Ah, he watched it, and that 's the 1st time he wacthed radio show

yup yup :lol::lol: They even went out together and sat next to each other during the Marrrying Mafia 2, and I can see how happy he is while he sat next to her. :lol:

Even on the radio show, Huyn Bin said he rarely watch it, and because of Kim Sun Ah, he watched it, and that 's the 1st time he wacthed radio show

...whoa! i felt ecstatic while reading your post..maybe i just miss seeing them together or i am just crazy bout them being together (they're perfect for each other on screen & off screen)...LOL....btw does anyone here has the clip of Kim Sun Ah's performance where she was a guest in a concert? i want to see her performing :D ...thanks!

Archived