[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest mariegrace

Good morning chingus! :-h I just watched Showbiz Korea and they showed Da Hae's weibo update when she was in China for the Passional Lover event. :) :) :)

Guest mariegrace

@samzz Yes it's on Arirang channel. I just don't know if it was a replay or their latest episode for today, 'coz it was aired at around 7am here in the Philippines. :)

oh I got here, can watch it from the link below.
https://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv2/Tv_PlusHomepage_Week_Move.asp?PROG_CODE=TVCR0112&MENU_CODE=100786

and the presenter also mention abt her next Chinese project.

Have you ever thought about yourself taking over Dispatch's paparazzis and do their job instead? Well, technically yes. I was shocked when I found out about SuzyxLMH dating or to be blunt, they are already ''in a relationship''. I was overwhelmed with emotions and questions, like ''DongHae when??" especially I've read funny remarks from other people saying ''We've been waiting since forever'' TRUTH. I am half-hearted whenever I hear celebrities come out on public, part of me always wish it was DongHae. 
Because dating in Korea is no longer a big deal these days and it bothers me why DaHae and Wookie never came out when theirs is ''Crystal Clear'' as @taoeunjung put in words when I spoke to her the other day.
They said, in Korean Showbiz Industry, there are two options: Keep it a secret or tell the public.I came upon this interesting article from Soompi which I forgot to share on how Korean celebrities date without getting caught and I can't help thinking about how DaHae and Wookie date, there are few and let me know if how do you think these two date? Hahaha Okay here:
1. Restaurant-2. Car - A car is a must-have for any celebrity, and it is also a great spot for dating In 2013, star couples including Rain and Kim Tae Hee, Ki Sung Yueng and Han Hye Jin, and Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee were spotted on private dates in their cars.
3. Through their staff- In most cases, the number one goal for celebrities is to avoid being caught. It can be difficult, however, to directly contact other stars without arousing suspicion. In order to avoid rumors, many stars decide to communicate with each other through their staff, mainly their closest managers and stylists4. Couple Items - Couple items are one of the ‘must-haves’ of any young couple in Korea, and especially idols have been discovered to own matching accessories or clothing items with their partners. Some of the items are: phone cases, clothes, sunglasses, bags, accessories (esp. bracelet and ring)5. The hidden messages- Because stars are keenly followed by their fans and the overall public, they often try come up with meaningful yet inexplicit ways of expressing their affection for their significant others. This is where hidden messagessometimes even encrypted ones – come in.(*coughs *the vague messages from weibo and twitter *coughs*)c/soompi.com--
[Sorry for the long post.]
Hello lovely people in this thread, of all the days I've been on a hiatus, I've missed you all! :)  I dreamt about DaHae and Wookie just earlier after I had an afternoon nap, and holy molly DaHae got pregnant and she updated us through an instagram post with a photo of her and the bump. Yiiiiiiiiii  :\"> By the way Mr. Lee here's a penny for your bravery, swallowing vinegar is better than spilling the beans right? Nice try, we'll know when the time comes ;)and sometimes it's not what you say that matters, it's what you don't. ;)

@dniiiicole, we also don't know why both are so secretive, but I think due to their  behaviour also. Even though both love to laugh a lot, obvious also both are very sensitive and emotional too. revealing to public maybe not big issue, but later if the relationship not going through and the public starts saying bad thing, both are not strong enough to face it esp when the one who hurts the most is the woman side, bc they live in Korea, so many strange thing abt perception. Another reason, maybe the revelation might hurts the other parties who are so in love with our Dahae or Wookie.
Here I found Dahae old interview just after Chuno. It was never translated in English bc I think it didn't appear in major portal site Naver/Nate, DC, or it just appeared once so overlooked by non fans of English blogger, or not interested. Actually nearly 90% of English bloggers never like Dahae, so not easy to get charity from them.They only translated articles that can bring argument about her.
this article (based on my robot friend Mr Google) is very interesting-the true Lee Da Hae. This article can only be found if we use google under Dahae Korean name. Few years ago I tried to copy and put in Dahae's thread but the article was encrypted, so I cannot do it. 
I just copy part related to our Chamo-you can see she tried to not to give so many details abt her past with Wookie, but at the same time so eager to talk abt it too.
The best part abt how she talked abt crying scene at the airport in My Girl-she cannot hide her true feeling, until her friend has to console her, saying it's just acting.

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=1025112

실제로 이다해는 앳되고 귀여웠다. 크고 검은 눈동자가 매력적이었다. 안에는 세상을 지나치게 밝게도, 어둡게도 보지 않으려는 현실성이 언뜻 비쳤다. 그녀는 또박또박 말하고 조심스럽게 웃었다. 그녀의 얼굴에서 어딘지 모르게 성숙미가 느껴졌다. 느낌은 어디에서 오는 걸까 궁금했다.

In fact, Lee Da Hae seen hearted cute. big, black eyes alluring. He was not too bright, the world, and it is dark, I don't want to appear in reality. She carefully articulate way and laughed. Her face wherever I felt it maturity. This feeling was coming from where I wondered?

어렸을 때부터 일을 시작해서 그런 같아요. 열아홉 데뷔했으니까 벌써 7년이 됐네요. 고등학교 졸업하고 바로 일을 시작했어요. 대학 생활도 해본 적이 없죠. 어린 나이에 많은 사람을 만나고 대중 앞에 서야 했기에 성숙하지 않으면 되었던 같아요. 그런데 어릴 친구들을 만나면 저는 한없이 아기 같아져요. 완전히 사람이 되죠. 모르는 사람들은 <마이 >에서 제가 연기를 잘했다고 하지만 친구들은 알아요. <마이 >에서 연기한 없다고요. 천방지축이고 덜렁대고그게 바로 자신이라는 거죠.”

"Since I was a kid, and I started to think. Nineteen-year-old when I've already made his debut after 7 years. high school graduation and to unravel. I had never played college. Many of the people at a young age, and stand before the public was not mature had something like. However, childhood friends, I also like baby endlessly. completely different person. Those who do not know me, I get my walk the man's acting, but my friends say I don't know already. "My walk before the delayed to you. Prevention of axis and less growl and ... that's just what I'm doing that. " -

사실 저는 <마이 > 보면서 다해 씨가 실제로 쾌활하고 낙천적인 성격이라고 포착했어요. 만난 고기처럼 연기가 자연스럽더군요. <마이 >에서 특히 잊을 없는 장면이 있어요. 설공찬(이동욱 ) 이상 만나지 말라고 해서 혼자 외국으로 떠나는 장면 있죠. 공항에서 우는 장면, 기억나요?

I look at it as 'my best, actually, cheerful and optimistic nature capture. water, like smoke, but I naturally. "I > particularly in my unforgettable scene. New Year's ball-Chan Wook, in minutes no longer alone, but I don't leave for foreign countries to the scene. The scene at the airport, remember? Their battle cry

, 기억나죠.”

다해 씨가 슬피 우는데 안에서 이상한 소리가 나더군요. ‘꺽꺽하고 말이에요. 다른 드라마에서도 다해 씨는 많이 울었어요. 그런데 그런 소리를 내는 드물었죠. 기억에 <그린 로즈>에서 고수 씨의 주검이 화장되는 장면, 그리고 바로 공항 신에서 그랬어요. 사랑하는 사람과의 가슴 아픈 이별이라는 공통점이 있더군요.

“<
마이 > 제가 무척 몰입했던 작품이에요. 유린이라는 캐릭터가 너무 좋았고 애착이 많았어요. 그래서 연기를 하면서 무척 혼란스러웠어요. 분간이 되는 거예요.”

"Yes, I remember it. " -as hard as I could, but mourned inside a strange noise. 'break' and break it. With all the other dramas, I cried a lot. If, however, a few cases. Remember the "Green Rose and the carcasses of makeup scene, and it was in the new airport. Those who love the painful breakup with share in common. " "<My Girl> is the work that I'm very immerse. The character of this attachment is too good and i was devastated. Were so sweet and so very confusing acting. Minutes are not going well. "

분간이 된다니요?

감정이오. 중에서 유린이 설공찬과 사랑에 빠지잖아요. 나는 이다해고 극에서는 주유린인데, 설공찬이 너무 좋은 거예요. 이다해가 이동욱을 좋아하는 건지 유린이 설공찬을 좋아하는 건지 정말 모르겠는 거예요. <그린 로즈> 때는 저에게 순간 몰입력이 있다고 감독님이 좋아하셨어요.

하면 울고, 하면 웃고. 웃다가 울어야 하면 울고. 그런데 <마이 >에서는 리허설할 때부터 마음이 아픈 거예요. 시동이 부릉부릉 하고 걸리듯이 말이죠. 설공찬을 떠나 보내야 하는 공항 신이 너무 가슴 아프더군요. 그러다가 울음이 터져나오는데

─ Are indistinguishable?  "My emotions.  to fall in love with seolgongchan. I am in the firing pole inde juyurin, seolgongchan will too good. Yidahae is what you like to know seolgongchan or Lee Dong Wook ,I'm not sure. <Green Rose> bishop did you like that drive me to the moment when the input is.

If the queue crying, laughing when cut. Another cry when you cry utdaga. However, <My Girl> I'm sick from the heart when the rehearsal. Malyijyo as car boots and take bureung bureung. Airport god deogunyo too sick to leave the chest to send seolgongchan. Then the tears came out burst ....

그렇게 인천공항에서 촬영을 끝내고 다른 신을 찍으러 탄현으로 들어가야 했는데 이동하는 안에서도 울음이 멈추질 않는 거예요. 친구한테 전화를 걸어서 하소연했어요. ‘내가 미쳤나 . 내가 이동욱을 좋아하는 건지, 설공찬을 좋아하는 건지 정말 모르겠어.’”

So at the Incheon International Airport to other gods, and when he finished the shoot, go to the car and cannot stop crying the current move to stop crying. I to  telephone my friend. "I'm crazy. I know you like Lee Dong Wook, seolgongchan really do not know what you like. '

(I think what has been translated during My Girl days-was, her friend told her to go back to reality, it’s just acting, it’s Seol Gong Chan, not Lee Dong Wook)

저도 헷갈리는데요.

감정이 진짜인지 가짜인지 정체성이 의심스러웠어요. 하지만 알아요. 연기 시작한 얼마 되지 않아서 너무 몰입해서 그랬던 거예요. 어린 마음에 혼란스럽고 헷갈린 거죠.”

그렇게 촬영하고 나서 동욱 씨를 보니까 어떻던가요?

근데 동욱 오빠도 그랬어요. 설공찬이 유린과 결혼하겠다고 했을 할아버지가 반대하는 신이 있어요. 신에서 설공찬도 울어요. 그런데 동욱 오빠도 신을 찍고 나더니 계속 우는 거예요. 어휴, 진짜 , 하면서 때문에 눈물이 멈추지 않는다고 하더라고요.”

─ I'm confused.

"My feeling is that the real fake identities were so sweet that the first question. However, I know. I just recently started acting because I'm so immersed and did. Lin're confused confusing to young minds. "

─ so and then shooting the seeds rattling DongWook How is he?

"But Dong wook my brother ever did. Seol Gong Chan abuses and vowed to marry when the grandfather was opposition to God. He will also cry over the snow gods ball cold. However, Dong wook my brother to take his God I kept crying out. Huh, really, doesn't stop because you with tears. "

내가 흥미로운 표정을 거두지 않자 그녀는 이렇게 덧붙였다.

그때는 그럴 수밖에 없었어요. 대본도 너무 좋았고. 서로 어울린다는 이야기 많이 들었어요. 63빌딩에서 마지막 촬영을 끝내고 감독님이랑 스태프들이랑 같이 한잔 했는데 저와 동욱 오빠는 헤어지는 아쉬워서 여의도 한복판에서 서로 부둥켜안고 있었어요. 촬영하는 내내 그렇게 설공찬과 주유린은 좋아했던 거예요.”

I did not draw an interesting expression she added, do so.  "When I had to. The script also has a too-good-to-excellent. There are a lot of stories I've heard goes well with each other. 63 building, the last shot to finish the coach tried a drink together with staff with me and Dong-wook brother is breaking up and she said, come to embrace each other in the middle of the South was budungkyeo. Seolgongchan and juyurin liked'll do all the shooting. "

그렇다면 사람은 허구적 사랑을 어떻게 극복했나요?

사석에서 만났는데 그가 아니더라고요.” 그녀는 까르르 웃었다. “정신이 번쩍 들었어요. 어서 빠져 나와야지 하고 생각했어요.

Then the two men ─ How did you overcome the fictional love?

"In a private meeting, I met him when I was not. "She laugh. "It's sobering. And so it should come out and I thought it was.

어떤 특별한 계기가 있었나요?

그냥 설공찬이 아닌 거예요. 캐릭터에서 빠져나와 실제로 대화해보니까 동욱은 동욱이고 설공찬은 설공찬이더라고요. 오빠도 그랬어요. , 나도 네가 이런 몰랐다면서. 서로 자신들이 사랑했던 인물이 아니란 깨달은 거죠. 그렇게 우린 꿈에서 깨어났어요. (그녀는 잠시 생긋 웃었다) 그래서 친구가 됐어요. 지금도 우린 아주 친하게 지내요. 연기 장면 장면이 추억이 되는 같아요. 연기는 허구지만 그것이 쌓여서 실제 인생 추억의 일부가 되는 거예요.”

─ Were there any special occasion?

"I'm just not a seolgongchan. I saw it actually come out of character and dialogue DongWook is DongWook seolgongchan is downed seolgongchan this. Brother did. Hey, I did not know this while you are. You're not the person who realized they loved each other. So we're woken up from a dream. (
She paused for a moment smile) so became friends. Doing so now we're friendly. A scene from the smoke seems to be a memorable scene. Acting is fiction, but it's going to be a part of the actual build up memories of my life. "

다해 씨는 어떤 딸이에요?

엄마와 친구같이 지내요. 우린 많은 이야기를 나눠요. 엄마는 지금까지 남자친구들을 모두 알고 있어요. 집에서 데이트를 때가 많아서 그런 같아요. 남자친구 사귀기 전에 엄마한테 미리 보여주기도 하는 걸요.”

Mr. ─ is devoted daughter's what?

"Doing as mother and friend. We talk a lot of stories. She knows all my boyfriends so far.
 I think. Before going out with my boyfriend my mother knows in advance. My mom must know him first.

엄마가 남자친구를 보고 점수를 매기나요?

그런 아닌데 이상하게 엄마가 싫다고 하면 나도 싫어져요. 그렇다고 마마 걸은 아니에요. 엄마 말에 영향을 많이 받는 모양이에요.”

친한 여배우는 누가 있는지 궁금했다.

“<그린 로즈> 만난 서형 언니랑 친해요. <낭랑 18> <왕꽃선녀님> 때는 신인이라 사람들을 사귀지 못했어요. 후에는 친하게 지내요. 특히 남자들이랑 친해요.”

-Did Mom graded your boyfriend?

I don't want my mother to do that, I hate it. My mom didn't do it. Mom's shape to receive a lot of influence on me. "
The actress was wondering if someone close.

"<Green Rose>costar actress from Green Rose, When I met my sister and pro-rewritable. <Sweet 18> or <Lotus Flower Fairy> well when people did not associate the rookie called. Doing everything after that friendly. In particular, I'm no pro and men. "

자신에게 너무 냉정해요

남자들과 성격이 맞나봐요?

남자들과 있는 편해요. 그분들이 여자로 보지 않는다면.”

여자로 보더라도 숨기겠죠하고 말하니까 그녀는 소리 내어 웃었다. “남자친구 없이 지낸 오래 됐어요하고 덧붙인 그녀에게마지막으로 남자친구가 있었던 언제였어요?” 하고 물었다. 이다해는 잠시 생각하다가심각하게 만났던 것은 오래 됐어요. <마이 > 이전일 거예요. 이후에는 스쳐가는 남자들은 있었지만하고 대답했다.

I'm too cool to myself."

─ if he's a better look at the men and nature?

"I’m more comfortable with men. They do not see me as a woman.

"The woman skater'd hide in," and words because she laughed. "The man's been a long time since the former without friends" and appending to her, "When was the last time you had a boyfriend?" I asked. Lee Da Hae thought about it for a minute"it's been quite a while that I've encountered seriously.  previous < My Girl > days. after that day the men had "replied.

(not so sure abt the translation, if she said her last bf was before MY Girl, she was totally lying because we knew and she herself said during fashion show with Lee Jun Ki a month after My Girl whereby she said she didn’t  hv bf and never experienced real love, (except on screen). So here she tried her best to cover it up, if she said after My Girl, immediately people knew who that guy was).

------------------

Feels free to correct it, but I think we can grab something there. I like the part when she said, both of them hv to wake up from the dream, both are not lover, only in drama.-this is the part I think she want to tell the truth, but they broke up already, that's why she had to manipulate the story a bit.

raTqpCU.jpg

continuation from these statement- if someone claims she dated other costars and not Wookie-
Why her friend needs to remind her or she herself realized, Seoul Gong Chang is Seoul Gong Chang, Lee Dong Wook is Lee Dong Wook, and why is their friendship is part of the most important memories in her life. You cannot date other guy if you are so confused about your feeling with another guy, even felt like a dream when with him.
"I'm just not a seolgongchan. I saw it actually come out of character and dialogue DongWook is DongWook seolgongchan is downed seolgongchan this. Brother did. Hey, I did not know this while you are. You're not the person who realized they loved each other. So we're woken up from a dream. (She paused for a moment smile) so became friends. Doing so now we're friendly. A scene from the smoke seems to be a memorable scene. Acting is fiction, but it's going to be a part of the actual build up memories of my life. "

"The woman skater'd hide in," and words because she laughed. "The man's been a long time since the former without friends" and appending to her, "When was the last time you had a boyfriend?" I asked. Lee Da Hae thought about it for a minute"it's been quite a while that I've encountered seriously.  previous < My Girl > days. after that day the men had "replied.

------------------

and later on went out with Wookie-if she had another boyfriend at that time, her boyfriend really had no "balls

here are the original first rumors abt them in yr 2006, then still a talk of the netizen until year 2008.

http://pann.nate.com/talk/1365568/reply/14463108

From the link u can see Wookie and Shoo pic too, and the comments from netizen, and the story that we "know", actually another hint that our Donghae was real 8/9 years ago.

CzYkJ1T.jpg
Hca4GAi.jpg

http://pann.nate.com/talk/113101405

@samzz I also can not correctly translated. but if she answered it. I also think that it contradicts herself.There is no doubt that without going through the article, we can see directly from the video recording Wookie's FM on 19/02/2006. When the MC asked her that she had a boyfriend ??? She answered: if she has a boyfriend now she has not attended this FM. I think her personality, the answer is absolutely true. and it completely coincides with what she has said in an interview at the fashion show in March 2006 that she did not have a love in real life before, and she definitely wanted to try a kind of love that with all the waiting and painful. Plus, what she had said in an interview on the program "Sweet Night" of KBS in 10/2010 that she was dated costar since 2006 and broke up in 10/2008. And I just wanted to say that she decided to tell the truth that she was dating partner from 2006 to 2008 in an interview at Sweet Night is because she wants to clarify the rumors of her with KJH . And of course, this would make her relationship with Wookie is confirmed, so she said, not who is rumored to completely hide it. At each time point. she replied different, but all have the same purpose is the avoidance of doubt the people out of Dong Wook.And what @samzz said she was indirectly talk about their breakup, saying that they were waking from a dream love. She said that acting is just fiction. And I believe that fiction but she said it was really like for their love. It was a wedding in the future. I have read many interviews Dong Wook during the 2006 to early 2008, he always reminds intended for a family, would like to become a better husband and father. Perhaps, they thought everything would be painful but also will smoothly as in the film, but real life many difficulties and pressures than they think. She has said in the diary at Happy Camp. that they had a passionate love. With what I found both at the same time. 2006-2008. It is quite clear that, they were immersed in love even forgotten career. while they are really famous after MG, they should have a more positive activities to maintain and develop a career, just the opposite. Wookie not have a drama for two years, and only one movie in 2007, while Dahae also participate in each year a drama. and a single in late 2007. I'm sure they spent a lot of time together, and as I said before: they have a deep and passionate love, the kind of love that makes efface everything, including the career just begun. Then, the next time the second half of 2008. If you look back, all the way from after the success of of Mg to that moment. Both have no more be a successful project. And under pressure from many things, especially with Wookie. they were forced to come to the decision that must stop their love, although they still love each. they will return to see each other as best friends. and she regarded the love they have for each other is like a part of nice memories in her life. With what she's have to undergo, I think she did not believe that they will be back together someday. like now. She was happy in the moment now, perhaps because everything is beyond her expectations. Be returned to side man she loves, after nearly ten years with too many wind waves, damage. which is beyond the imagination of her.

Reading samzz and HoaD's posts just like reading a beautiful love story! =D>  That is why all of us are crazy for them.  We all want that love story to have a happy ending!  They have gone through enough so please let them be together forever!  They deserve to be drown in each other's love!  I have mixed feeling now.  I was crying for their heartbreaking history and on the other hand I am happy that they were given a second chance to love again!  I hope they really will precious each other this time!

For those you want to learn about the past of Donghae. I will quote some of the information may also be saved from the forums that I knew before. I regret that I can not retrieve all, because there are so many forum Donghae was decommissioned from the Wookie has joined the army.The problems related to their relationship is really big topic in Korea for almost three years from 2006 to 2008. And during that time, Dahae always been media and netizens said that she is a reasons for the breakdown in relations of Dong Wook with Shoo . And it was a big buzz on 18/02/2008. when simultaneously Korean media reported that Donghae was dating. Even after both deny it. The news continued until the outbreak of the scandal Dahae with EOE. The news began to be suppressed, and in 2009 both to stick to dating rumors with others. Then Dong Wook had joined the army, and when he left the army, news of both again reup by a blogger. 
 (( Quote Dec 4 2006, 10:48 AM
" 2006년 12월 4일 (월) 06:11 디지털타임스 

[와글와글 &#145;net 세상&#146;] PC방 모니터속 귀신얼굴 

검색 순위 

1. PC방 귀신출몰 
2. 대빡이 미니홈피 
3. 과메기 
4. 이 동욱 이다해 
5. 교통환급금 

(..중략..) 

축구스타 이동국과 탤런트 이다해의 열애설이 모락모락 피어나고 있다. 지난달 25일 올림픽공원에서 열린 2006 Mnet KM 뮤직 페스티벌의 시상자로 참석한 이동국이다해씨가 무대 위에서 귓속말을 나누는 사진이 인터넷에 공개돼 열애설이 삽시간에 퍼지게 됐다. 인터넷 게시판에는 이들의 다정한 모습을 보고 진짜 사귀는 건 아닌지 궁금해하는 네티즌으로 넘쳐났다. 
(..중략..) 

홍명호 

이런 어이없는.... 축구스타 이동국과 이다해의 열애설이라니.................. 

이동욱이랑 이동국이랑 간간히 오타로 나온 기사 몇번 봤는데여... 

기사 내용상 이건 오타수준을 많이 넘어선거 같네여... 

이동국 선수 결혼한거 만인이 다 아는데..... 

홍명호 기자님.. 너무 큰 실수를 저지르셨네여... 

내막을 모르시는 분들이 이 기사를 보면... 졸지에 다해양 오해받겠어여.......ㅠㅠㅠ 

근데 놀라운건 종합검색순위에 동욱오빠랑 다해양이 나란히 4위를 했다는거네여... 

많이들 검색하셨나봐여~ 

글고 글 마지막에 "궁금해하는 네티즌으로 넘쳐났다." 

넘쳐났다... 이 말이 넘 웃겨여 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

credits: DongHae Duma/ baidu 4 chinese translations

a fan posted this and thought it was an event that Wookie and Mukgu was to attend together again..hahah..i was hyped. image it turned out to be comments on Wookie and Mukgu on the Mnet Music Festival..their intimate gestures on the stage sparked up speculations..

and the 2nd para was about a reporter who made a mistake regarding Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae's name. He had initially wanted to report about an actor Lee Dong Gook's wedding. and somehow he made a mistake and he wrote the bride's name of Da Hae shi. and everyone thought it was a typo error and mistook the bridegroom and bride to be Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae.

and something more interesting..image Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae getting married was among the Top news search in online search engines these days.. i think the reporter's mistake made everyone excited image hahahhah...

i got these from the chinese translations.. so im not 100% sure whether they are accurate..feel free to correct me if you think there are errors =)) " )

I guess we'll never know what happened between them back 9 years unless they get on a show and talk about it.  All I know is that right now, the way they took selca together, and the way they interact with each other, there is no way that other people would even think about trying to court them.  LOL...   :D  ie Wookie acting like a jealous husband in RM.  I kind of remember DW in an interview said he would let his loved one do anything but at times he wants to put some restriction because he doesn't want her/him to get hurt.  Darn this sounded so much like he's referring to DH because she got hurt many times.  But he might also be referring to his sister.  Not sure.  
I don't know why but I feel like a lot of the scripts in Hotel King mimic some of their real life situation.  Does anyone else have that kind of feeling?   Maybe because Wookie acted so sincere and passionate towards AMN (LDH).  and she giving him so much room and trust on the collaboration.   I kind of hate the almost ending part where they had to part because of his father I think it was inconsistency with his earlier promises to AMN.  
Anyhow, remember in the drama they said they were spreading the rumor around that they belong to each other so others back off.  I really truly believe that this is happening right now in real and we shall see.

I remember some chingus posted some Wookie's old interviews before.  One of that Wookie said he does not like to talk about his personal life in TV and that was why he doesn't go to variety shows very often.  I will think that is the reason why DongHae is still not admitted anything.  During HK, they had so many intimate BTS, Wookie was not even hiding his feeling to Dahae as he can always say those were promotions of the drama.  After the drama had finished, he had no more excuse so they became so secretive.   

LMH and Suzette are in a different situation, they were caught together in London with PICTURES!  They just cannot deny about that.  They don't want to turn a dating to become a scandal!   Like in Hotel King,  BMN accusing CJW and AMN of being immoral to hide in a guest room.  Both of their management company admitted that, so at least it lessen their antis and they can still get a lot of their fans' blessings.

To our DongHae, I will say they won't admit their relationship until it is close to their wedding date or like @Dniiiicole 's dream that DaHae got pregnant !  Ohhhh, I would not want that happen as I am a traditional person, I like everything go steps by steps.  BUT, if that really happened, I will raise my level to accommodate them!  ;;)   What can they do if they are so HOT to each other!  ;)   And they probably mostly dating at home, that's why they were not caught!  :))

Hi. Donghae fans, I would like just to share some of my opinions regarding their relationship. First I believe that they have a relationship after My girl . Lee dong Wook admitted having dated a co star. Best candidate is Da Hae below are the reason:
1. Da Hae also admitted that she dated a co-star between 2006 and 2008.
2. Although Wookie were linked to other celebrities. I don't think they have a relationship just rumor. Kim Sun Ah??? When Wookie is in Healing Camp and the MC read the message of Da hae , he simply close his eyes looks like reminiscing his past with her. If Kim Sun Ah is his girlfriend he will never do that because that show airs after Scent of a Woman. Kim Hyun Joo??? NO  because airing date of Partners is June 24 to August 13, 2009 , it means in a span of lets say 3 months they fell inlove with each other??? and someone said that he almost not make it to the wrap up party because after of that day he will enter in  military service and few years Da hae has been interviewed that he visited Lee Dong Wook before he enters the military service. Ha ha ha. Jessica??? No also because according to Wookie's sister that his girlfriend is not a singer at that time though. Jessica is always been a singer.
3. When Wookie invited her sister to Roomates, Se Ho asked about his ex girlfriends and the sister replied that she is not intimated with her eventhough she is a celebrity and said at that time not a singer though. Meaning she is only describing one celebrity girlfriend. Because she can easily describe different features of the girlfriend one is a singer, one is an actress so forth and so on, that time Roommates was looking for a higher ratings definitely that statement will call the attention of the media. Best describe of Wookie's girlfriend is  Da Hae because she became a singer late year 2007. Maybe Wookie introduced her to the family in 2006 to early 2007.
4. In Hotel King BTS. Adlib scene is kissing, hugging, touching the legs ??? Oh come on, obviously they have a past that's why they can easily do that because even though they are best of friends, as they claim you cannot do some actions like that.

To follow is why Da Hae is the present girlfriend also. He He He.