[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest mariegrace

Those baby socks are so cute!

:) :) :) I bet Da Hae can't wait to show it to Wookie when her plane landed to SK. :x :x :x

LOL! I'm so giddy and smiling from ear to ear when reading comments on DH fan signing! Chinese fans are so lucky! Well, I guess fans will still give Chamo pics to be signed in 10 years later! Kekeke.. :D Hope Da Hae never regret taking that selfies 

(4) dahae was very dedicated to the signing. Fans joked that she was like a perfectionist to her signing. Because some pics are in small size and she found it hard to sign properly, but she still tried. Her manager asked her to sign on the top, she said 'no' and tried her best to make her signature fit in the proper space in the photo. A fan particularly mentioned that when she wAs asked to sign on a cliff wedding selfie (the one Wookie pretended to kiss her), she squeeze her signature in the side of her photo image (even nearly touched on her face), rather than signing on the side of Wookie image. Baidu fans joked that dahae rather sign on her face but not Wookie, showing that she loves him so much hahaha... 

@bluewing, TQ so much for the translation, and of course the part above is well translated in the pic below-she adores her man too much.

515f05f431adcbefabc94259a8af2edda1cc9fe9

re4mh2a.jpg

EEkhcWE.jpg

D4jQaWv.jpg

MCy67na.jpg

MHbTUN2.jpg

Wookie you are so lucky.

180315 Lee Da Hae 이다해 weibo update.

Caption: 能通过兰州的活动见到很多朋友们真的非常非常开心..很幸福 也感谢邀请我的韩彩化妆品..真的是很幸福的时间.. 尤其是很早就来接送机的我的珍贵的粉丝们 谢谢你们 我不会忘记每个人的!我爱你们^^

cI4PLUt.jpg

J0QUewl.jpg

OSDMsrf.jpg

DH 能通过兰州的活动见到很多朋友们真的非常非常开心..很幸福 也感谢邀请我的韩彩化妆品..真的是很幸福的时间.. 尤其是很早就来接送机的我的珍贵的粉丝们 谢谢你们 我不会忘记每个人的!我爱你们^^

I am really really happy to have met so many of you through LanZhou Event.  I am so blessed and thanks HanCai cosmetic company  for inviting me.  It was a time of great happiness.  To those of you my precious fans who got up early to meet me at the airport, thanks so much, I won't forget any of you.  I love you ^^

So jealous of the fans in China :D  There are lots of fan accounts and thanks my double @bluewings666  kekekeke =))  She translated most of the fan accounts while I was ZZZZZ... hehehe... 

from HK DC-this is what we are dreaming too.
bEpQzCo.jpg
PXYWr50.jpg

----------------------------
Dahaeshii and oppa Wookie-may I know how both of you can have the same taste in colour,
The replies for my delusional heartWookie:I bought her Burberry Hand Bang, soooo expensive but since I love her so much, I don't care.Dahae: i bought him the sweatshirt, I marked my territory already.
http://blog.naver.com/endingbobo/220302501417
Dz0whVQ.jpgCILxJmq.jpg

CADteLMUUAA2N6R.jpg
6XAPSUf.jpg

Enjoy this lovely video for our girl in the second PL event in Zhengzhou. Thanks to our girl's Chinese fans who went to the PL Event and to @muchcloudier for editing and merging all the videos we got together :x :x

You can see the parts in which our girl told her manager that she wants to give signing and pictures with fans ^^ and the part when Dahae signed the Donghae selca ;)

@samz This is google's translation "Then people say. Then had endured, if the time had better be careful though, if that time is right now are a Hoot dat time now anyhow he repeatedly sent only to find that time. Sh (Sayi Joy of Drawing machine repent color vision"

TQ, @aseht80, for the translation, even not very clear but I can tell it's good message for couple.
HD pic from PL at Lanzhou

http://www.weibo.com/u/1882739540

Photography - wheat
@ Lee Da Hae give you a lot of pressure when the photographer, but was lucky enough to take pictures for you and your fans. Welcome to the next and then to Maryland

imageimage
70385354jw1eqb5j85bnhj218g0tn49y.jpg
70385354jw1eqb5jd7spvj218g0wrtjw.jpg
70385354jw1eqb5jia9n7j218g0tnwpv.jpg
70385354jw1eqb5jx8z8lj218g0x0n8w.jpg
70385354jw1eqb5j373sdj218g0tn4a4.jpg
70385354jw1eqb5k4j7x4j218g0tn7fv.jpg

I think Maryland is another name for Lanzhou.
-------------news about ending of RM S2 has came out, and the PD will do the overhaul, finding a new house and new casts, all actors/actresses, some Hallyu stars,and I saw one comment in DC, most likely Wookie will stay (bc he's Hallyu star), maybe a wish from his fan, so just wait and see.
if they move to new house, hopefully it will nearer to Dahae's house, bc the current RM house is only 10 km away. I'm also thinking,  another reason he wants to stay with RM for 2 seasons, maybe bc his sugar just nearby. His house at Cheongna Vivaldi and his parent's house are quite far from Dahae.

Distance from Seongbuk-dong to Nonhyeon-dong- 10 km.

KoMOY7c.png

Dahae's house at LA FOLIUM Nonhyeon2015031715243662824_1.jpg?time=063821

QlQnC13.jpg

Guest tinsky73

The tan & grey outfit/accessory combination got me curious since it's not very common. So I researched a little & found out it's really not the norm in fashion to pair the two colors together in one ensemble. Don't know if that's the in thing in Korean fashion these days though. Or it could just be a donghae thing... :D :D :D Anyways, just sharing my thoughts...