[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@sassygirl94, actually they are still both online till now :D
@bluewings666, thanks dear for the unedited version of the interview and for all the reports from Baidu :x
So, she was flying back on 24th? About jet lag, I guess she is used to such long flights already. So may be she is good handling that. And she actually met both that friend and her stylist on 25th and cooked for both :)
And I knew from Chinese friends that Wookie had a day off from IM filming on 26 which is the same day Dahae mother came back from USA.

Guest turquoiseblue

@bluewings666 I say, let's take everything with a grain of salt :D a few days ago @samzz posted a screencap that someone saw Dahae in LA airport (September 24th or 25th) then we found out that she's back in Korea...
201486ac9dac-eec0-4278-beab-567ff0299aa2

Now someone in baidu said "a friend of a friend" saw her at LV airport on the 24th also? and had a conversation with her and told her she's going back to SK? hmmm... but no pic, just a story. I dunno if she will give out information like that to a stranger though. We don't know who is telling the truth and who is hiding/protecting the truth :))
based on my observation, I think that I will go with the post that she was seen in LA airport. Why? When I look at her pics in LV, she looked really really thin. You can see her shoulder bones and her face thin. I remember she said in her InStyle magazine interview that she needed to go on a strict diet for the pictorial coz her face has gone chubby. Her pictorial ended right around the time Wookie had his cartier pictorial in Hawaii, so if ever they met in LV after his photoshoot, that will explain her rather thin figure. Coz the most recent pics of her in Glendale, she looks much healthier considering she's not on diet anymore. The guy may or may not be Wookie (although i still believe that he is Wookie unless Dahae will post a pic of the guy with them) but I still think that she went to LV on a much earlier date. 

bluewings666 said: hope people won't get bored by my report on the discussion on Baidu forum again. And hope the amazing Baidu forum fans won't mind me share information with the amazing girls here. Both groups are amazing!
A Chinese fans said that her friend who was visiting LV and happened to see DH in the LV airport on the 24th Sept. her friend had a brief chat with DH and DH said that she was returning to SK that day. (credit to Baidu HK forum 2dh4ever). So, the discussions are
(1) if this is the case, the guy in the LV background pic is unlikely Wookie, because of he should be in SK filming for IM
(2) if SK flew to SK from LV on the 24th, assuming that she landed on the 25th, and on that night, she prepared the chicken fried rice to this 'friend'. Who would be the person so important that she had to see and cook soon after she landed. Didn't she have jet lag? Also, wasn't the day that Wookie was off from filming??? 
DH 007s, ready for investigation and analysis?!

Actually her leaving from LV to Korea makes more sense to me cause it explains more about the reason why her mother was not with her when she returned to Korea and came after 1 day only. So, I assume she was having some time with her friends in LV (yes don't think her mom was in such friends trip :D ) while her mom was still in LA and then Dahae came back to Korea from LV while her mom returned from LA. But there could be other explanation actually :))
But whatever the case, it doesn't matter much to me. The most important that she is back to Korea already whatever the place she were in before that ;)

Guest turquoiseblue

I dunno about the mom :))  Well, in the first place we don't really know where the mom came from, right? Maybe Dahae is the one in LA and the mom is the one still in LV or somewhere in California then still have to do something in LA so they left separately.  But yes, its quite funny that Dahae is seen in two airports on the same day :)

@turquoiseblue, yup... there are so much news and fans accounts, sometimes contradictory. In a way, I try not to take them too seriously, but as additional info to satisfy our curiosity and delulu mind when there aren't news from them directly. 
I agree with your analysis that, she looked thin in the pic. I still think the guy is Wookie in the background haha..

Just to clarify, the fan account at LV, is the friend of the one who post on the Forum. Of course, I don't know how close they are, or maybe just a friend of friend. The fan who posted on the forum said she would ask her friend (the one who met DH at the LV airport) for more details and may post pic that her friend took (i guess, implying at the LV or with DH, don't know). So, that may make things clearer.
i agree that we shouldn't be over-reacted to all the news. Trust our instinct and the pieces of evidence that we have ditched together and support our theories and analysis. To be honest, whether they did meet LV, Hawaii, LA, and the time of the meeting and the date of return, don't seem too much a big deal, because the most important thing is she is back to SK, she is fond of cooking, and they are together and in love, and they are both happy :-) So, I am happy too. 

Guest CristinaP

@turquoiseblue, it's possible cus LA and LV are very close... it could be a domestic flight from LV to LA then from LA back to SK. Or from LA to LV then LV to Seoul.

Wow, if she can do that. That would be too much of a jet lag for me.

When they online at the same time for long hours make me wonder what they are doing...haha..Does Wookie have any filming today? We need prove to investigate they are together at that time.. or maybe Da hae need to post her Weibo again about her cooking, etc... it will be great if there is a pic of Wookie filming late night or Da Hae updating her Weibo, just saying...because they online for 9 hours..who will online in SNS for 9 hours and not sleep just to see fans comments or whatever it is...or did they forget to log off.. Hmmm..
Donghae, You better feed us today too!  :-?

@dniiiicole, @samzzz thanks chingus for this very early good news... :\"> :\">

Credit to our @Vix, she's the code breaker and important informer to us here, even on Dahae departure from USA she was the one who informed us thro that FB.

When they online at the same time for long hours make me wonder what they are doing...haha..Does Wookie have any filming today? We need prove to investigate they are together at that time.. or maybe Da hae need to post her Weibo again about her cooking, etc... it will be great if there is a pic of Wookie filming late night or Da Hae updating her Weibo, just saying...because they online for 9 hours..who will online in SNS for 9 hours and not sleep just to see fans comments or whatever it is...or did they forget to log off.. Hmmm..

Guest ElitistaM

Thanks! @samzz Yes, we know that Mr. Cupid is posting tweets using his own  "LANGUAGE" to mislead the reader because that account is only for their personal communication. That's why I said the tweets are mind-boggling because his intention is to confuse the person who is reading it. But with DongHae shippers'  007 skills Mr./Miss Cupid can't deceive us, haha! ;)

XXXXXXXX

Kissing a romantic potential partner helps to assess the genetic quality of a potential mate. Kissing allows to pick on biological cues of compatibility through sense of taste and smell.

Dong Wook seemed like he is addicted to the so called “THE LIP-GLOSS KISS”. In this kind of kiss, it involves the putting on a harmless amount of lip gloss on the lips and then rubbing it on your partner’s lips until they are also coated. It is recommended that you use a lip gloss that is SWEET and FLAVORED.

So what’s the formula of the potion that you put on your LIGHT PINK LIP GLOSS WITH PEACH SCENT, Da Hae? ;D That even Dong Wook were confused of himself that out of the script he didn't know the answer why he can’t resist of kissing you. Now, a kiss isn’t just a kiss, Dong Wook crave something more and more of you Da Hae, tsk tsk haha! ;)

:x :x :x

Guest turquoiseblue

SâuP

said: As i watched several times that the glasses DW picked is not DH's but his glass. The place that Seho's seating is where DW stay behind DH so the glass is from DW. Anyways i wish to watch the hidden BTS from Naver that maybe we can have more and more things to investigate.

Guest turquoiseblue

@samzz thank you for posting the jealous girlfriend photos :D waaaaaah! it kills me every time esp. how wookie looks at her here:
005IaUCYjw1ekslbsiu48j30w91lcgpx.jpg

he was pursing his lips while staring at her jealous intimidating glare...my gosh... i think he got so turned on and wanted to kiss her so badly... waaaaaah! ahahaha :))