[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Why on earth both are still online on weibo? DaHae and Wookie are still online at this late hour! Goodness gracious! Hahaha are they giving us hints, like HELLO we are together and DaHae is teaching Wookie how to update his account in Chinese. Do I have to screencap my weibo view right now? :D

dniiiicole said: Why on earth both are still online on weibo? DaHae and Wookie are still online at this late hour! Goodness gracious! Hahaha are they giving us hints, like HELLO we are together and DaHae is teaching Wookie how to update his account in Chinese. Do I have to screencap my weibo view right now? :D

samzz

said:

dniiiicole

said: Why on earth both are still online on weibo? DaHae and Wookie are still online at this late hour! Goodness gracious! Hahaha are they giving us hints, like HELLO we are together and DaHae is teaching Wookie how to update his account in Chinese. Do I have to screencap my weibo view right now?

:D

Shippers, how long they online their weibo?? :-/I can smell something fishyyyyy~~~ 
take note, they were seen online together at midnight 0000 (korean time) and following @dniiiicole late investigation, they were both still online after more than 3 hours....WOWWW~~~ so long...What are you doing, guys?? 8->

Haha, Dong-hae online till now which is about 5:30 in Korea. Yes, may be they are viewing Fans messages together and having a Chinese lesson but I guess that lesson got out of control ;):D But I don't think they will be communicating or sending each other messages through it mainly cause Wookie staff have full access to the account so, it is not where you exchange any personal message.
And oh, I read this. So They edited out the part about wookie not kissing in real for 2 years after all the news just talked about that part?? may be the Gf got angry and asked him to make them cut this :))

samzz said:

[size=2]

regarding her revelation again, usually when she showed us the food or menu in her house or when she entertained a guest, example her Chinese friend Anna, she used different table dining or dry kitchen area.

[/size]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_e-gpCCAAEcObb.jpg:large

This time the table is in wet kitchen area, located near the kitchen cabinet, and near the stove. It indicates the person she entertained or that one 'friend' is always there, so familiar around the house, more than close friend indeed. Wookie is not someone she knew 9 months ago, but nearly 10 years ago with deep friendship.

Looks like our couple really have a sweet night together...Basically, they don't sleep at all last night...both were seen online to be exact few minutes before midnight in Korea  and still online until now...If we can investigate further whether Wookie had to shoot drama at this or not, maybe our delulu mind are true!!! 8->

Guest turquoiseblue

wow this thread is getting better and better everytime I check, there's some new investigation being discussed :))
@sassygirl94 thank you for digging further regarding that fountain scene. now we know where Joy got the information from, its none other than our @taoeunjung :D hehehe... and omg it unlocked more secrets from the HK bts. who would have thought that there's another hidden bts of that drunk ah mone scene and Dahae really got drunk because of Wookie :)) Wookie-ya! did you intentionally forget your lines so Dahae will have more drinks?! ahahaha! but your plans fired back at you because she got really pissed drunk and won't wake up... you have to make her do jumping jacks  ahahaha =)) 
now that funny story reminds me of the wrap-up party again where wookie grabbed dahae's drink and finished it himself :D 
X9zChab.jpg

:)) the boyfriend didn't like to see his girlfriend get tipsy again... kekeke 

and the ambush kiss, I've read @bluewings666 posted that it's on the script and not adlib. Well, this is what I think what @taoeunjung wanted to say. Yes, the kiss was part of the script...that when Hyun Woo sees Ah Mone, he will hug her and kiss her. What surprised Dahae was how Wookie executed the kiss... it was HARD and LONG and rather TORRID that Dahae was taken aback for a second there but realized how HOT her boyfriend was  decided to just go with the flow :D
tumblr_n8b41zf0lX1qeotyvo6_250.gif

and how I love the BTS conversation that happened after this was shot :x Wookie didn't know how to explain himself and the production crew feeling awkward just laughed it off :)) omg wookie was out of control this day... something special must have happened between them or he thinks dahae looked so irresistable in her black mini dress ...hmmm... remember he also got caught doing this... 
9ij5.gif

@dniiiicole both are online on weibo...the couple are definitely together and making most of their time cuddling and kissing on the sofa while mama byunh sleeps soundly in her room :)) yessss!! you know what they say "when the cat is away the mice will play"  *wink* *wink* when you are in love...you have no concept of time...esp. when you are together :x  

Guest turquoiseblue

@angiemty thanks for posting the translation of Wookie's interview here...let me repost this part:
DW: I think having moist lips is the most important thing
MS: Moist lips, right?
DW: Yes, yes
MS: Using a lip blam of some kind?
DW: yes
MS: Should it have an aroma to it or not?
DW: The aroma... the peach scent
MS: Peach scent?
DW: I feel like I'm sharing too much about myself

-------------------> After saying that he never had a real kiss in 2 years...he realized that he was giving away too much information :)) before anyone can ask him why he knows all these things (moist lips, peach scent lipgloss), he immediately changed the topic and asked his friend if he can give him a date. the friend of course knows he is NOT available so he suggested a few women who were not his type :)

A very good morning, everyone. Wow... so much news to catch up in the morning hours!!! 
Sorry, I still don't manage to upload pic here. I just sent the ambush script that the Chinese fan found on the LINE group. Hope someone will help to post here, or even do the translation, if of interest. (credit to sunnie0209, Chinese HK Baidu Forum)
@angiemty, I found a seemingly full version of the radio interview from the baidu forum. It is 5 min long, full of laugher and teasing (i believe from the MC). Do you want to have it, so that you can give us better idea what they talked about, which was not captured by the edited version? let me know, I will find way to send it to you. I find myself hopeless to post pic here.
fighting, everyone!!!

hope people won't get bored by my report on the discussion on Baidu forum again. And hope the amazing Baidu forum fans won't mind me share information with the amazing girls here. Both groups are amazing!
A Chinese fans said that her friend who was visiting LV and happened to see DH in the LV airport on the 24th Sept. her friend had a brief chat with DH and DH said that she was returning to SK that day. (credit to Baidu HK forum 2dh4ever). So, the discussions are
(1) if this is the case, the guy in the LV background pic is unlikely Wookie, because of he should be in SK filming for IM
(2) if SK flew to SK from LV on the 24th, assuming that she landed on the 25th, and on that night, she prepared the chicken fried rice to this 'friend'. Who would be the person so important that she had to see and cook soon after she landed. Didn't she have jet lag? Also, wasn't the day that Wookie was off from filming??? 
DH 007s, ready for investigation and analysis?!