[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

samzz said: turquoiseblue said: MWUAHAHAHAHA SO SHE IS INDEED IN SOUTH KOREA \:D/ \:D/ the girl said dahae replied to seulong that shes in korea already but deleted her post right away :)) and she was seen by a fan at FNC building. We were just discussing 2 days ago that cupid guy said he was in hongdae seoul, one of the fnc academy locations ;) am I right? so he was following dahae or with dahae that time? I got this info from KPOP:
"FNC Academy is located in Hongdae and Kangnam, and the Hongdae location especially boasts large-scale facilities. "

Le'ts take it with a grain of salt.  But the girl who said it looks like she is very certain with her information :D It sucks that she didn't capture the conversation between Seulong and Dahae...would have been nice to have a proof. But who needs proof? 

Guest turquoiseblue

turquoiseblue

said: MWUAHAHAHAHA SO SHE IS INDEED IN SOUTH KOREA \:D/ \:D/ the girl said dahae replied to seulong that shes in korea already but deleted her post right away

:)

) and she was seen by a fan at FNC building. We were just discussing 2 days ago that cupid guy said he was in hongdae seoul, one of the fnc academy locations

;)

am I right? so he was following dahae or with dahae that time? I got this info from KPOP:

"FNC Academy is located in Hongdae and Kangnam, and the Hongdae location especially boasts large-scale facilities. "

Le'ts take it with a grain of salt.  But the girl who said it looks like she is very certain with her information

:D

It sucks that she didn't capture the conversation between Seulong and Dahae...would have been nice to have a proof. But who needs proof? 

@purplebass, I am so in love with your wallpapers dear. So pretty :x
I can’t stop laughing at this adorkable man and his fear of chicken. LOOOL 
=))
And does he always make the push up pose when he is nervous or what?? May be trying to remind himself of how strong he is?? :))

Also I must agree that he has somehow a gaunt face now and look so tired and thin which makes me sad :( but at least we see him full of smiles and happiness lately, the power of love again ;) :x

Was watching RM and had to capture this little treasure.  RM is training him well to get and give manicures.  Yet another activity to share with DH on their days off....
DH: honey, I need to get a manicure again.Wookie: don't worry, let's DIY. What colors? Yellow, pink, blue?  I also learned how to draw patterns!
jjnqqb.png

Hello chinggus!! Its been a while since I've posted, life gets in the way of my DongHae addiction, LOL! :))
So, not much news about our couple.. But, love how you all keep this thread alive by your investigative instincts/observations/discussions/delusions/wishful thinkings and perviness galore, wahaha!! Keep it coming, cause I really love reading them, even if I don't get to reply/join the discussions, cause most times I don't have anymore to add.. :D
I have one wish that I hope will come true in the near future. I hope if they do have another project, if its not a movie, then I hope it will be a cable contemporary rom/com series. I just finished watching Marriage, not Dating, and I love that show, and although I love the leads there too, most times I imagine DongHae doing the drama, not them. There's a lot of skinship there too, so its another excuse for us to see Wookie and Cherry showing more! Keke! :\">

Just want to wish all our chingus and ouli dahae a happy moon cake festival .. haha.. My fav is the double egg yoke with lotus seed paste.  Super sweet and super fat but kekeke.. just once a year I guess I have the whole year to go on a diet??? LOL ... :D:D ;;)
moon-cake-1.jpg

leedonghae4lyf said: I have one wish that I hope will come true in the near future. I hope if they do have another project, if its not a movie, then I hope it will be a cable contemporary rom/com series. I just finished watching Marriage, not Dating, and I love that show, and although I love the leads there too, most times I imagine DongHae doing the drama, not them. There's a lot of skinship there too, so its another excuse for us to see Wookie and Cherry showing more! Keke! :\">

Guest turquoiseblue

ahahaha :)) so now she's in LA :D like where are you really? funny how she mentioned she is in LA right now while we were discussing about that just 2 pages ago :D i am having goosebumps! she's definitely reading this thread :)
and the two pictures were taken at different times in different locations. hmmm.... okaaaaaaayyyyyy....if you say so Dahae! :^o ...anyway, she's looking so pretty and she likes to pose like that all the time I noticed :x
she's looking very skinny too when she wears sleaveless dress that shows her shoulders and arms...too thin...need to add a bit of weight there.
thanks @khatelaloves for posting the pictures here :D