[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

Hello girls, about that Wookie's Mickey Mouse thingy...well, as much as I wanted to think that it was given by Dahae, from what I've read from articles and news that came out during that time (2011), that keychain was heavily speculated to have come from KSA, his co-star in SOAW. You can read a blogger's take here if you like:

http://supermunchee.blogspot.ca/2011/09/lee-dong-wook-and-his-mickey-mouse.html

I also think during that time Dahae was rumored to be dating OJH (not sure) so this was the period of their lives where they kinda lost touch and living their own lives. 
Well, past is past so let's just leave it there :D 

@tinsky73‌ I believe the ep in RM when he was super glued to his phone was shot in early June, and Dahae's trip to HK was in the latter part (june 29, or 28?)... Still, that wouldn't discount the fact that whenever they aren't physically seen together, they are glued to their phone. :))
I am curious though, for those who watch RM, did he seem busy with his phone too in the latest ep of RM? 

@turquoiseblue‌ Yeah, actually it is more plausible that way. If it was in 2011, then I believe it must be from KSA. But of course, yes, past is past! They have both been involved with other persons after their break-up. What matters is what is here and now... They got back together, and more in love than they ever used to be! Ughhhhh. I'm so kilig (giddy, turning into a puddle of melted cheese) :))

turquoiseblue said: Hello girls, about that Wookie's Mickey Mouse thingy...well, as much as I wanted to think that it was given by Dahae, from what I've read from articles and news that came out during that time (2011), that keychain was heavily speculated to have come from KSA, his co-star in SOAW. You can read a blogger's take here if you like:

http://supermunchee.blogspot.ca/2011/09/lee-dong-wook-and-his-mickey-mouse.html

I also think during that time Dahae was rumored to be dating OJH (not sure) so this was the period of their lives where they kinda lost touch and living their own lives. 
Well, past is past so let's just leave it there :D 

Guest bella2008

before asked DONGHAE in RM (Running Man) why their not appear as a guest in Radio Star, it's on MBC right?I mean Kim Gura and Kyu Hyun known as Sharp Comment MC. their can digged more about DONGHAE relationship, I mean Kim Gura ever interviewed LDW on "TAXI" and about his girlfriend. and it would be interesting after HK their as a guest.  :D

bella2008 said: before asked DONGHAE in RM (Running Man) why their not appear as a guest in Radio Star, it's on MBC right?I mean Kim Gura and Kyu Hyun known as Sharp Comment MC. their can digged more about DONGHAE relationship, I mean Kim Gura ever interviewed LDW on "TAXI" and about his girlfriend. and it would be interesting after HK their as a guest.  :D

Guest tinsky73

<blockquote class="Quote">  <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/122656/blueGurl_nineteen">blueGurl_nineteen</a> said:</div>  <div class="QuoteText">HAHA. The album "Hurricane" is back on board. It was heavily speculated a long time ago. All of the songs in that album are very meaningful, that is why it was very prone to suspicion and overanalysis. I got the album when I first learned it was Wookie's gift to Dahae, and I listen to the album when I am on senti mood. I love all the songs! My personal favorite is Hurricane. So deep. Haha. Many of them can be related to them actually. Even the song, <b> Making Love</b> can be applied to them. Hahaha. :)) I used to believe that the song <i>"Cracks of My Broken Heart"</i> is their song after the break-up (lol. I used it in one of my DongHae fics). It is so them, and before... whenever I think about how it is so their song, I'd be sad for them. So glad they got back together!!! :))&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>@tinsky73‌ Hahahaha :)) That is so true! Maybe they used to play "making love" during you know... :)) About the Mickey Mouse... Maybe this is what Wookie was talking about in TAXI when he sent a selfie of him to his gf, and he said she liked it. Haha. Although, that does not coincide with the suspected time of their togetherness. XD </div></div></blockquote>
Well, there's that issue of inconsistencies in the timeline. I'm still trying to recall how the rumor about that particular pic went. I may have read something about da hae also posting photos of her in bed around the same time that was posted. And that she has posted something about Mickey Mouse as her fave Disney character & she was pictured with a Mickey Mouse bag tag. Not sure if I got all of that right, though. 
Thinking about what a donghae shipper had to go through then compared to now, there's a huge difference! We're much more spoiled now. Let's hope they keep spoiling us even after HK is finished. 
ETA: sorry for the messed up post. Posting options are limited when using mobile so I can't fix this. 
Another edit: just read the follow up posts. Guess it's hard to confirm anything when there's no solid proof to validate those info. Regarding KSA, I read from her fans that she's been in a long term relationship with a businessman that dates back to MNIKSS. So it's really hard to choose what to believe.

blueGurl_nineteen said: @tinsky73‌ I believe the ep in RM when he was super glued to his phone was shot in early June, and Dahae's trip to HK was in the latter part (june 29, or 28?)... Still, that wouldn't discount the fact that whenever they aren't physically seen together, they are glued to their phone. :))
I am curious though, for those who watch RM, did he seem busy with his phone too in the latest ep of RM? 

@turquoiseblue‌ Yeah, actually it is more plausible that way. If it was in 2011, then I believe it must be from KSA. But of course, yes, past is past! They have both been involved with other persons after their break-up. What matters is what is here and now... They got back together, and more in love than they ever used to be! Ughhhhh. I'm so kilig (giddy, turning into a puddle of melted cheese) :))

Guest turquoiseblue

blueGurl_nineteen said:

@tinsky73‌ Haha :)) That is too convoluted, but trust a shipper to connect dots in every possible nook and cranny! I am not familiar with these incidents (fangirl hiatus at the time), so I cannot comment. But then again, I wouldn't care as much since we get what we are getting now. We do not need to connect dots that are far apart. We get blatant, solid straight lines in bold! What they have now is just too screaming real, there is no need for analysis. Love is just love, and that what we see. 
It makes me think though... about how they found their way back to each other. I could only conclude that a part of them still have each other in their heart when they were apart; the feelings just took the back seat for a time maybe. And then, when circumstances suddenly turned to favor their romance, the feelings not only took the front seat again, but it is freakn shouting through the windows. XD Couples who broke up very rarely get back together, unless there are some unfinished business, and lingering feelings between them. ;)

Guest msfangfarooch

Hey guys! :-h I am going to sidetrack a little bit here. Going back to the article that was released during the weekend regarding the ad-libs and the bts, I felt strongly compelled to ask the source who provided a rough summary/translation regarding the "BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER" part. I did some investigation, so please excuse my persistence on this specific item :-j . Here was our exchange - ME : "Hello there! I just wanted to thank you for summarizing that article for DongHae shippers! Just out of curiosity, do you mind pointing out which part of the article mentions about the staff looking forward to DongHae's bright future together? Google translate seems to miss that part. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" To which she kindly replied, TAOEUNJUNG : "hi there~if (I) remember it right...it was on the 2ND OR 3RD TO THE LAST PARAGRAPH~nahh don't trust google translate too much???most of the time it's not accurate." Does anyone have a link for that article? :-? Looking at the gifs and photos make me feel giddy again and again as well. :\"> My only consolation is knowing that I'm not the only one going cray cray over these two! LOL =))

Guest ManolitaA

turquoiseblue said: apocalypse75 said: Hello hello !! Don't know where to start but I been with u all almost since the beginning of our lovely OTP story and faithful quiet reader till now ;) I think I know most of you by username too ! Anyways there were many times I wanted to say things but somehow I finally decided to comment... I must say about the proposal when I was streaming live that I was about to piukkkk my heart out !! I knew it I knew that he was going to get on one knee and pop them bling bling .. And when he did I swear I had tears on my eyes n started shaking !! U guys i know we say it a lot but hopefully when they officially announce they are dating and wedding we should get together again n celebrate !

Guest turquoiseblue

ahahaha omg we are like a bunch of noisy girls chatting about different topics all at the same time :)) im jumping from mickey mouse to no bra hugs to adlibs to Roommate to Hurricane album... OMG i can't keep up!  8-} 

Guest tinsky73

blueGurl_nineteen said: @tinsky73‌ I believe the ep in RM when he was super glued to his phone was shot in early June, and Dahae's trip to HK was in the latter part (june 29, or 28?)... Still, that wouldn't discount the fact that whenever they aren't physically seen together, they are glued to their phone. :))

yes, @turquoiseblue, you are so right abt what u said below-from her diary, we can see clearly she really care abt her ex, she cannot forget him at all, and the most accurate costar to guess is none other than Wookie
'but dahae and wookie it was different, there was real connection from the very start. and they even became friends even after the breakup. they never dodge any question about each other in all their interviews even after years have passed. we never heard them say "i dont have any contact with her/him anymore" instead they still remember each other with fondness they are really meant to be ("kilig" (giddy) to the bones!) '

Guest ManolitaA

turquoiseblue said: tinsky73 said:

MeritaG

said:

bunnystr

said: Hotel King is full of kisses and hugs of Wookie and Dada, I bet some of the hugs/kisses are their adlibs, but if I wasn't wrong this is the only korean drama that shows a looooottttt of kiss, hugs, even head-pat of the main actor and actress, I've seen quite much drama and I think the k-drama kiss is not that "hot", some of the kisses are "just-like-that", no feelings, and it's totally different with DongHae, I'm not saying this bcs I'm a DongHae shippers, I bcm a DongHae shippers bcs of their acting seems so real and full of emotion And even in some drama that Wookie has filmed (like Scent of Woman/Wild Romance) I didn't see that much kiss or hug scenes, I even googled of how many kiss/hug scenes in SOAW lol, is this the power of 9years of friendship and love?????? =))

turquoiseblue said: blueGurl_nineteen said:

Guest tinsky73