[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest Hà QuyênN1430293944

just one more week TT_TT though HK cant reach the rate 20%, we all love it BADLY!!! the number doesnt say anything. N to me, DongHae is the best couple ever. Before, when i ask someone whether they had seen HK or not, i always feel annoyed if they say they wont bcause its rating isnt high ( ???!!! what a silly!!)Now i'm more open and just put if down to personal interest. this is the first drama I hav kept waiting and updating news second by second. My friends gone crazy because I cant help sharing HK's Photo and status. some even block me for spam :)) . however i still feel over the moon and giggle by my own while watching. The reason i start watching this drama is the couple DongHae ( in My girl_ just heard about it, not seen). I just want show how grateful i am to you guys for sharing news about the couple and make me so SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Million thanks :x now just wait and see the most perfect HE for our OTP 

Guest bunnystr

Am I the only one who is super desperate bcs of HK comes to an end??? I just can't get over HK that easy :( My weekend will be soooo empty, no new episode, no review, no bts, no investigation.....i just can't :(

guys, just promise me that we will always keep this ship sails smoothly until the wedding day of our OTP and please stay update about this two, this thread is the only place where I can get the most up to date news of DongHae, there's nothing can beat how fast this thread moving, and let's keeps on our investigation about DongHae, I really hope they can have a project together again, and I hope they also end up together in real life O:-) [-O<

Guest dconboard

Watching the almost kiss scene can be a bitter sweet moment. As their face slowly gettin close to each other (and my face literally gettin close to the screen as if i wanna kiss it) and there is BMN crashing down my little weak shipper heart. Then, i laughed at myself for being toooo close to my laptop screen. Anywy, this week ep give me an ultimate rollercoaster ride which worth to be ride again. P/s: excuse my english and my pervy attitude :\"> but i cant help it if it related to our beloved DongHae Couple.

guys the happy ending is reaally a MUST,and  i hope that they will keep on being close to each other and maybe thanks to HK they will be even closer than before even after the end of the series.
I just hope to her good nes for LDH and LDW and the greatest news would be them announcing their wedding or at least that they are dating!!!

Guest ShayneyC

6bc75fd0gw1eikqsowi18g206y04ih72.gif6bc75fd0gw1eikqu8yxueg206605w4qp.gif

difference between close view and distant view~~~~

My observation! Close-up lee da hae was acting as ah mone well its obvious because she's crying. But the distant view is lee dahae she's kinda smiling there... :)

Guest turquoiseblue

6bc75fd0gw1eikqu8yxueg206605w4qp.gif
waaaaaah!!!! omg  omg so happy happy happy :D thank you @muchcloudier for making a gif of this :-* i knew she was smiling the first time i saw the hug on livestreaming hehehe. wookie's hug was super tight because dahae looks super gorgeous in that tight mini dress :D and maybe they really missed each other a lot after his trip to japan...awwww :x :x this super awesome intergalactic ship is sailing to the moon and the stars \m/