[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

If the agency doesn't

deny the rumour, then can I assume it's true? =))

I thought so too. Let's wait for them not to address the rumor directly & we'll have our answer.

;)

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/28952/20140715/triangle-scores-first-place.htm

"Temptation" aired its first episode and rated 7.6 percent. The drama, which reunited actors Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo, is about a man who makes a decision in the depths of despair and then cannot retract it. He and his wife, played by Park Ha Sun, are facing bankruptcy and decide to take one last trip. When their only hope for saving their company ceases to exist, Kwon Sang Woo's character Cha Suk Hoon is ready to end it all. That's when heiress Yoo Sae Young, played by Choi Ji Wo,o offers to help him out. But the price she exacts will prove too high.  The 7.6 percent rating is a very respectable start.

Confirmed then. Our Hotel King has the best rating out of four K-drama mentioned previously.

Wookie's tilted head while teasing her cooking, makes me thinking he's actually wants to kiss her, but the camera is there and Dahae sort of like warning him with the gentle pat and glance to the camera. Wookie is a bit frustrated I think bc he has to supress the desire, very torturing for man indeed.

Actually he don't have to tilt his head for this scene but he did it.

VPc8fMy.gif

Guest tinsky73

Wookie's tilted head while teasing her cooking, makes me thinking he's actually wants to kiss her, but the camera is there and Dahae sort of like warning him with the gentle pat and glance to the camera. Wookie is a bit frustrated I think bc he has to supress the desire, very torturing for man indeed.

Actually he don't have to tilt his head for this scene but he did it.

I remember him saying his right profile is his best angle or something so he tilted his head to show his right profile to da hae so she can see how gorgeous he is while he's teasing her. It could've been a playfully seductive moment we were witnessing there that's why da hae had that reaction. She was like, "what are you doing? We're working & the crew can hear you. Let's save that for later!" :P

Guest bella2008

samzz

said:

-------------------

Couple that cannot be separated.-translated article from Naver.

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae, a couple you cannot be separated.

After SBS drama went off the air in 2006, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae have reunited after 8 years for MBC weekend drama (Written by Jo Eun Jung, produced by Choi Byeong Gil) and showed a realistic ‘chemi’ couple acting.

is a romantic drama about an heiress of Hotel Ciel, Ah Mo Ne (Lee Da Hae) trying to protect her business and Cha Jae Wan (Lee Dong Wook) who is trying to protect Ah Mo Ne.

They were known for their ‘chemi’ couple acting in drama which entailed dating rumors. Recent love-making scene from drama looked surprisingly natural that their dating rumors surfaced once again.

http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/15743

The best thing is that when other couple headline is more like to their drama...love has comes back, original silly couple, bla bla bla, but our couple headline is the best!!!! A COUPLE YOU CANNOT BE SEPARATED!!!  It is like as you are talking that they can never be separated in their life too!!! Looks like our couple got so many approval from international and koran fans also!!!
 So what you are waiting for Wookie and DaDa!!! Please make lots of love between you too, and make beautiful kids...I'm sure when your son or daughter have grown up...I'll be one of their fans too  :)) :)) :))

Let AllKpop and Netizen Buzz and other Hallyu online news site put them as hot headlines since the ADHD ship made a FAKE headline already and they even dare put it in Instagram. I'm almost choked the stewardess when I read it.. for crying out loud.. shameless teens... feel sorry for Wookie.... X(

Let AllKpop and Netizen Buzz and other Hallyu online news site put them as hot headlines since the ADHD ship made a FAKE headline already and they even dare put it in Instagram. I'm almost choked the stewardess when I read it.. for crying out loud.. shameless teens... feel sorry for Wookie.... X(

Yes i saw that too.

Guest kiereng

The best thing is that when other couple headline is more like to their drama...love has comes back, original silly couple, bla bla bla, but our couple headline is the best!!!! A COUPLE YOU CANNOT BE SEPARATED!!!  It is like as you are talking that they can never be separated in their life too!!! Looks like our couple got so many approval from international and koran fans also!!!

So what you are waiting for Wookie and DaDa!!! Please make lots of love between you too, and make beautiful kids...I'm sure when your son or daughter have grown up...I'll be one of their fans too 

:)

)

)

)

They should join the return of the superman after they have kids!!! Wookie taking care of his kids while dahae is away for two days =P~ wohooo just get married you two! We can't wait to see mini Donghae :P thinking about how their kids look like made me teary-eyed already LOL

Guest bella2008

i like the video, thanks @dreamer293 of course LDH love hug LDW oppa or otherwise LDW too. Wookie oppa man whom she admired so much even her ideal type in an interview, 8 years apart and work together in k-dramaland it's not something easy..but Extraordinary though finally be trend for old couple currently in K-drama . But our couple REALLY DIFFERENTAND 8 years both are still single???????????????????WOW, it's like FATED,DESTINED,TRUE LOVEShe love hug LDW of courseeeeeeeeeeeeee......They did many scene with LDW in HK not just hug and kissing like in MG (teenager level).....but,HIGH LEVEL. with other co-star maybe their have to issued emotion to look real and it forced......but,when LDH-LDW paired IT'S REAL didn't have to long for direct, especially with their ad-lib ability. we can saw their amazing chemistry,,at least 28 episode we never ever heard bad news that LDH sick or get an injection because fatigue instead she has chubby cheeks now.THE POWER OF LOVE

Guest kiereng

at least 28 episode we never ever heard bad news that LDH sick or get an injection because fatigue instead she has chubby cheeks now.

Guest bella2008

kiereng said:

at least 28 episode we never ever heard bad news that LDH sick or get an injection because fatigue instead she has chubby cheeks now.

samzz said:

so the rumor appears once again in Korea, AWWWWWW

Hope KOrean fans will make a big BUZZ on it

-------------------

Couple that cannot be separated.-translated article from Naver.

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae, a couple you cannot be separated.

After SBS drama went off the air in 2006, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae have reunited after 8 years for MBC weekend drama (Written by Jo Eun Jung, produced by Choi Byeong Gil) and showed a realistic ‘chemi’ couple acting.

is a romantic drama about an heiress of Hotel Ciel, Ah Mo Ne (Lee Da Hae) trying to protect her business and Cha Jae Wan (Lee Dong Wook) who is trying to protect Ah Mo Ne.

They were known for their ‘chemi’ couple acting in drama which entailed dating rumors. Recent love-making scene from drama looked surprisingly natural that their dating rumors surfaced once again.

http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/15743