[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest hiddenflea

samzz said: nocturne9 said: Yea, me too... I think they will date for a while and get married in a few years.  DH still has ambition to go higher and Wookie will certainly support her and wait for a while. 

I also would love love DH and Wookie to have another project together.. a historic drama where DH will dance traditional korean dances and Wookie falling in love with her..........  This is my dream project for them..

I know the chance is very very slim but there is always hope.  I know DH will look soooooo beautiful in hanbok!!  I've always wanted her to have another Sakgok.. Like a true Sakgok where she's the main character and not like her role in Chuno. 

For me... Cherry Lee Da Hae will and always be Cherry Lee Da Hae event tough she looks slightly different from MG era to HK era. To me she looks beautiful in each of her drama because what I like from her is her acting talent.. her devotion... her hard work.. and her down to earth personality even when she's a rich daddy's girl. The nose change is something that's beyond our right to interfere with because I believe there must be a strong and an essential reason on why she did the nose job and lost weight due to strict diet.. but if that's what made her more confident and she's happy and satisfied with the result.. than I'm happy for her too...

You can change how you look but personality is what makes people love you...

(will definitely do my face lift there in Seoul when I'm 60 hehehehe)

Guest turquoiseblue

i want them to do a movie or shortfilm together, i dont care what setting, be it modern or traditional, a rom-com is on top of my wishlist! with lots and lots of skinship and kissing and funny moments :D can they do My Girl 2 but this time all about pregnancy, fatherhood and marriage? hahaha! that would be awesome! i will wait...im willing to wait upto a year. please Hong Sisters please do My Girl 2 :-SS [-O<

I think one of the reason why she did another surgery for her look after Chuno, maybe bc of Hollywood. Right after Chuno ended she went straight to USA and stayed there for more than 4 months, then when she came back, we were so surprise, she changed  a lot. Must be someone over there doesn't like her cute demure face, they want a fierce or more gorgeous look. They hv diff taste over there.
754b3bbbgw1drdc7swczej.jpg

luckily a type of surgery she got there is just a filler, she got her cute nose back during Miss Ripley and Love Actually-one of my fav looks of her.U8ddgKq.jpg
EP2LoveActuallyJoeChengampLeeDaHaeflv_sn

and talking about wedding, I can wait to see her glowing like this again.I don't hv Wookie's pic in wedding suit to match it with Dahae
415363.jpg

and for Wookie, to me he's really one of the most handsome man ever created by GOD, even when he lost so much weight and his eyes got triple eyelids, when he shows us his puppy or cold looks, he can shake the heart even the antis over there.

samzz said: I think one of the reason why she did another surgery for her look after Chuno, maybe bc of Hollywood. Right after Chuno ended she went straight to USA and stayed there for more than 4 months, then when she came back, we were so surprise, she changed  a lot. Must be someone over there doesn't like her cute demure face, they want a fierce or more gorgeous look. They hv diff taste over there.

luckily a type of surgery she got there is just a filler, she got her cute nose back during Miss Ripley and Love Actually-one of my fav looks of her.

and talking about wedding, I can wait to see her glowing like this again.I don't hv Wookie's pic in wedding suit to match it with Dahae

and for Wookie, to me he's really one of the most handsome man ever created by GOD, even when he lost so much weight and his eyes got triple eyelids, when he shows us his puppy or cold looks, he can shake the heart even the antis over there.

MBC is indeed such a tease but I still thank them for giving us this SUPER CUTE BTS video, I can't stop replaying it :x :x
And I am totally convinced now that they are not giving us much BTS videos so that our couple be more free while dating on set :)) (I am trying to give them an excuse here :D )
Thanks for all the lovely comments dears :-*

Guest arina233

Today i've a trip to Dublin and i can't roaming and checking thread on DongHea..but when i reached home and when i checked the thread...omooo..omoo..it feel like i'm in the BTS too.. :x :x and it so natural. oh what can i say...thanks guys and muahahahaha for the BTS video..it so so so so sweetttt...

Guest turquoiseblue

@samzz I thought of that too, i think her nose change is due to her trying to get a career in Hollywood. They maybe looking for a particular kind of look, like a more 'generic' asian beauty: white skin, pointed nose, not too chinky eyes (there was a talkshow host Julie Chen who admitted that asians have a hard time getting successful in Hollywood because of their small eyes). When you want something so bad, you will do whatever it takes. But she has her own limits, when they ask more from her (casting couch stories), she gave up her dream. 
yes, Wookie is one of those gifted with very good looks like my other man Robert Pattinson. Beautiful men that's what you call them. But are you sure Wookie didn't do any eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)? Coz his eyelids during MyGirl days are more hooded. Hmm...maybe just he aged. ---oh wait he answered that question already :)) in Healing Camp Interview: Lee Dong Wook added, “There is a rumor going around that I botched a double eyelid surgery and that’s why my eyes look droopy but I never had surgery. I really wanted to clarify.” He also clarified, “I didn’t have a nose job either. I banged my nose on the bed frame corner when I was little and that’s why there is a bump on the nose.”

Honestly PS or not PS, what matters the most is the person. The face, body, hair, may change. But the person is still the same. Sure a person's personality and habits can go through transformations... a person matures, has experiences, heartbreaks, lives happy moments... but she or he basically remains quite the same after she/he passed a certain age - around 20 years or so.

I think in DongHae's case, even though she went under knife, she was still the same cheerful Da Hae to him. In one of the few interviews they did after the press conference, I think Wookie said of Dada that she has still the bright and quirky personality of 9 years ago. This can only mean that Wookie does not care that she may look slightly different OUTSIDE because of PS, because INSIDE, she is still the same person he met when they first saw each other and that he fell in love with. And in my opinion if they are indeed dating right now, this confirms their relationship of nine years ago too. It amazed me that Wookie seemed to remember even little details about her, like their first meal together. Ok, he may have a good memory, but not this good! lol. The fact that he remembers that exact moment that old in time, means that it has meaning to him. Usually when you love someone - be it a lover or a friend - you can't forget stuff about them even after you may part for a while. You can't forget their face, their smile, their habits, the way they laugh or cry... and this is probably what DongHae feel. They couldn't forget each other! Probably DW never forgot her ever. She was the first person he thought of when he was offered to be in HK. Da Hae must mean something to him and seriously, the guy couldn't let this chance to reunite with her go down the drain. Smart. ;)

Guest turquoiseblue

Yes AQ, why MBC only gave us one BTS?  8-| Where are the rest? the watersplash scene? the amone's swing (which is btw the most epic of all donghae cuteness) and many many more... we have only have two weeks left...we want to see more!! /:)

turquoiseblue said: Yes AQ, why MBC only gave us one BTS?  8-| Where are the rest? the watersplash scene? the amone's swing (which is btw the most epic of all donghae cuteness) and many many more... we have only have two weeks left...we want to see more!! /:)

Guest turquoiseblue

purplebass said: Honestly PS or not PS, what matters the most is the person. The face, body, hair, may change. But the person is still the same. Sure a person's personality and habits can go through transformations... a person matures, has experiences, heartbreaks, lives happy moments... but she or he basically remains quite the same after she/he passed a certain age - around 20 years or so.

I think in DongHae's case, even though she went under knife, she was still the same cheerful Da Hae to him. In one of the few interviews they did after the press conference, I think Wookie said of Dada that she has still the bright and quirky personality of 9 years ago. This can only mean that Wookie does not care that she may look slightly different OUTSIDE because of PS, because INSIDE, she is still the same person he met when they first saw each other and that he fell in love with. And in my opinion if they are indeed dating right now, this confirms their relationship of nine years ago too. It amazed me that Wookie seemed to remember even little details about her, like their first meal together. Ok, he may have a good memory, but not this good! lol. The fact that he remembers that exact moment that old in time, means that it has meaning to him. Usually when you love someone - be it a lover or a friend - you can't forget stuff about them even after you may part for a while. You can't forget their face, their smile, their habits, the way they laugh or cry... and this is probably what DongHae feel. They couldn't forget each other! Probably DW never forgot her ever. She was the first person he thought of when he was offered to be in HK. Da Hae must mean something to him and seriously, the guy couldn't let this chance to reunite with her go down the drain. Smart. ;)

Guest turquoiseblue

kat_t said: turquoiseblue said: Yes AQ, why MBC only gave us one BTS?  8-| Where are the rest? the watersplash scene? the amone's swing (which is btw the most epic of all donghae cuteness) and many many more... we have only have two weeks left...we want to see more!! /:)

purplebass said: Honestly PS or not PS, what matters the most is the person. The face, body, hair, may change. But the person is still the same. Sure a person's personality and habits can go through transformations... a person matures, has experiences, heartbreaks, lives happy moments... but she or he basically remains quite the same after she/he passed a certain age - around 20 years or so.

Guest tinsky73

Weighing in on the PS, I think that when you're in an environment where everybody has basically done it, it becomes a lot easier to have something done either to enhance your looks or to preserve your good looks.

I've seen da hae's high school photos & I should say she's one naturally beautiful girl. It could be that she had nose surgery at the time when she was going through a rough patch. Some girls cut their hair really short when they want to effect change in themselves, maybe da hae felt the need to make herself look perfect. She was not satisfied with what's going on in her career, she didn't have her family with her, she was missing her favorite oppa... she needed a confidence booster.

Well, it's been done. Let's just hope that with wookie back in her life she wouldn't do something drastic to her appearance anymore. Who needs one when you've got a gorgeous hunk of a man looking at you like you're his sun, moon & stars combined?

:x

Guest kiereng

I just knew that there's a character named Lee dong wook in dahae's drama east of eden =)) I was like "why didn't you cast real lee dong wook instead wr-nim?" :-w LOL