[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hi guys, I'm a lurker since many many pages ago but I couldn't come clean since it's my first ship and seriously shy about it (feels like my very first time :))? ) . Anyway, so much talking about other things, made me search for some articles about body language of attraction - cause in this k-ent world where everything is so scripted, you can only trust what you see and not what you are told (yes, DongHae, we don't believe you are just friends).So , I found many of the signs that a man shows on Wookie's body language, and he is from a country where PDA is still very restricted. 
Their on and off screen interactions screams attraction and affection , so don't believe otherwise, trust your own eyes and trust the  psychologists too :)).5 minutes until HK starts, enjoy!

@ranxie:I was too busy to notice to see Donghae in bed and watching there body language didn't even notice that DH said something now i rewatched it again and yes she is speaking something but what no idea.Was it part of scene or it was just personal talk ;)

Guest kaldina2604

from my point of view, she didn't seem say anything. but she breathed into his chest.. just blew up the warm breath of her mouth. and wookie felt her warm breath, he found it as a sexy massage since it warmed his chest plus dada's thumb caressing his back slowly and smoothly. OMG, i bet somehing would happen if the crews werent there. =)) :\">

Guest arina233

sorry guys...let stop mentioning...let the love happen and spread between wookie n Dada...now i'm smile again..hoping miracle will happen...caiyok!!!fighting!!!...

ranxie said:
she really did say somethin olryt.. so what are you guys thinking she myt have said?? could it really be saranghae??? LET THE INVESTIGATION BEGIN!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________a9bcb.jpg

my investigation came out like this

With all the sexiness and massive self-control coming from Wookie, I wonder what happens whenever they shoot overly affectionate, or undeniably sexy scene, and the cameras close. =)) Supposing that they are indeed dating? What happens when the fire is still there and then they go to their respective resting places... to rest, finally away from the crew and the cams? HAHAHA. 
I would be willing to bet that there have been countless of cold showers done, mostly by ahem... Wookie. Or maybe no cold showers but you know... you-know-what deed. lolz. No matter how tired someone is, once a body is on fire, you either put out the fire with water or you indulge. :)) Okay, must stop with this kind of thoughts. :)) But um, have you guys ever wondered? Or am I alone in this? =)) 

• Like 1

[‪#‎KINGKONGOfficial‬ ‪#‎이동욱‬ ‪#‎LeeDongWook‬ ‪#‎마성의남자‬] 배우 이동욱의 마성의 4종세트사진 공개합니다!!^^ 때론 완벽미소로, 혹은 진지하게,때론 설레이는 훈훈함!! 쉬는시간 잠시잠깐의 순간마져 멋있음으로 우리의 심장을 두근두근 하게 만드는 마성의배우 이동욱씨 매력에 빠져보시죠~~!!^^
10478231_257182794482777_19423076778832310306396_257182841149439_314487626965928

10489835_257182854482771_49001230265608910478456_257182877816102_257224105379737

Lately I realized Dahae choice of dress colour-always in white, black and blue and she wore many shirts with stripes-which is Wookie fav and reminds me of their choice of dress/colours 8 years ago. So obvious, even during  PC they wore matching blue colour dress.The latest is the blue couple dress at the fountain.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP2y5ZDU-ngbjqW8maPvw
ldhfanmeet_zpsa1a18ca6.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

nzq.gifthanks @ranxie :D looks like she just let out a sigh maybe her heart was beating fast when she smelled his bare chest...looks like both hearts beating fast actually coz wookie smiled and was about to kiss her forehead but she moved closer. You can see how happy he was just lying there with her skin to skin :x :x pure bliss! 
but most of all, Wookie's ears so RED again :))

Guest bunnystr

Red ears....red ears everywhere, Wookie can't hide how much he wanted Dada to stay around him 8-> *delulu-ing again*

Guest turquoiseblue

XL7P5h5.jpgcredit to owner 
Seriously! Are they going to kill us with so much cuteness?! They look like newlyweds here :D and he even kissed her forehead..oh yeah..part of the script? Naaah!! love love love :) :x :x