[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

3 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz and @bogs_0712 but sometimes the artists were in a hurry to promote a projects and exaggerate the news so that it will catch attention but not everyone will fall on their trap. Sometimes fans are wiser than their favorite actor.

Money Flower in the memory.

But somehow it really entertains us with their games. Just enjoy it but don't praise it, not good for mental health. Afraid later on, little ones only know how to praise on everything.

They said, due to the buzz of Infinity Challenge this pic appears again-But only on Naver, not Nate. As far as I know Naver is controlled or best friend by/with DH's daddy, aka YG and the cronies. The art of teasing ready on roll.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/17/naver-invests-100-billion-won-yg-entertainment/

Image result for LEE DA HAE LEE DONG WOOK ALLKPOP

Being a while Wookie's face appears in DH's news section in Naver-Same article released by Allkpop in year 2011. Roughly a month before that in year 2011 C-news asked DH about Wookie and she said still her very close friend.

http://www.kns.tv/news/articleView.html?idxno=390098

http://www.siminilbo.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=546395

Old Allkpop news

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2011/10/netizens-uncover-an-old-photo-of-lee-dong-wook-and-lee-da-hae

An old photo of actor Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae has been gaining attention. The two had acted together in the 2005 drama 'My Girl' and the picture seems to have been taken around then. In the photo the two have their arms around each other and look really comfortable. Although this was taken six years ago, this picture shows both Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae's everlasting good looks. Netizens who saw this picture commented with "The two seem really close", "They look good together", and "I've never seen this before, but I like it!" Source + image via joi

• Like 4

14 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz amazing how that specific photo showing up again and again , it never dies. Maybe there's really something special about that photo that's why they love using it and I guess all old time shippers knows what it is.

20 minutes ago, miles27 said:

Just love seeing all about our LEEDONGHEY together ... Continue to PUSH, who knows something happens that will give us some reasons to smile this 2018!!!

@samzz, Thank you so much for all these throwbacks ...

I think they just doing their "best art", you know if the site or content is controlled by the group. They love the media buzz, whatever can be used, use it.

• Like 2

wahhh I hope IC has room for LDW bc I have trust on him doing VS.. so natural and honest.

btw I love that we both saw our leedonghey in the same day, in fairness DH outfit improved a lot since last year, also her aura improves too. She looks better than those filtered photos posted by her filtered friends but still I still feel something is missing on her..keep on improving DH.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dolley said:

wahhh I hope IC has room for LDW bc I have trust on him doing VS.. so natural and honest.

btw I love that we both saw our leedonghey in the same day, in fairness DH outfit improved a lot since last year, also her aura improves too. She looks better than those filtered photos posted by her filtered friends but still I still feel something is missing on her..keep on improving DH.

The eyes will be alive again once she stops fighting with her own people who laughing at her unique innocent taste. In Korea, as my Korean friends said, so easy to fall but so easy to rise again. (Depending on scale of their military scandal). Jang Hyuk and Oh Ji Ho, both had military and salon girl issues respectively, still can move on bc people can see their honesty. But some unable bc of their own action, not learning anything at all.

DH I used to know, rarely fake her own feeling, that's why she used to have matured or non conventional fans who not bother with sugar coating appearance. BUT since she starting her fake feeling, then people start running from her, especially the Korean or her own people. Yes, at 34 yrs old, still big room for her.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, samzz said:

The eyes will be alive again once she stops fighting with her own people who laughing at her unique innocent taste. In Korea, as my Korean friends said, so easy to fall but so easy to rise again. (Depending on scale of their military scandal). Jang Hyuk and Oh Ji Ho, both had military and salon girl issues respectively, still can move on bc people can see their honesty. But some unable bc of their on action, not learning anything at all.

DH I used to know, rarely fake her own feeling, that's why she used to have matured or non conventional fans who not bother with sugar coating appearance. BUT since she starting her fake feeling, then people start running from her, especially the Korean or her own people. Yes, at 34 yrs old, still big room for her.

yes at 34 I wish her have a movie and to have a clean image infront of her own people. She still can do it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, dolley said:

yes at 34 I wish her have a movie and to have a clean image infront of her own people. She still can do it.

I rarely give up or very stubborn on certain subject, but wishing to see DH in movie is long gone, even before ...that thing. If she still worships That Face CEO, until forever she will never gets one chance. I'm not sure if China and Korea movie industries still blacklisted her, because of Lemon and Gabi respectively. I call it Ping Pong regime during that years, and surprised me also Wookie described DH as Ping Pong too during that year.

• Like 1