[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I wonder if the "YES YES MADAM SPECIES" who handling DH's weibo going to learn Chinese and start writing in Chinese bc THAAD is going to positive direction.

Or DH starting to write in Chinese again in her weibo, since chances to act again in China  increases by 1%. No more re-forward messages.

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, samzz said:

I wonder if the "YES YES MADAM SPECIES" who handling DH's weibo going to learn Chinese and start writing in Chinese bc THAAD is going to positive direction.

Or DH starting to write in Chinese again in her weibo, since chances to act again in China is increases by 1%. No more re-forward messages.

well she still had the more than one yr drama in stock.. maybe after 2 to 6 months that drama will finally air.

My thoughts are, Is her C fans still the same compared last year? Are they willing to offer her a new project there? Will she accept it if ever? Just like we did before the GHD, so many things to ponder..

All I want is for her to bring back her glory days and erase the bad impression to her caused by..you know what I mean

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dolley said:

well she still had the more than one yr drama in stock.. maybe after 2 to 6 months that drama will finally air.

My thoughts are, Is her C fans still the same compared last year? Are they willing to offer her a new project there? Will she accept it if ever? Just like we did before the GHD, so many things to ponder..

All I want is for her to bring back her glory days and erase the bad impression to her caused by..you know what I mean

Apart from her loyal fans who knew her quite personal-I also don't know what their perception after the announcement, bc many knew her through My Girl, meaning Lee Dong Wook included in the pic also.

What I know she managed to "clean" her image to millions of  Lee Yi Feng fans who accused her dumping him for Wookie, or  they know the meaning of " hand under the blanket story"..Now those fans hv no evidences anymore bc she dating another Wookie. She stressed the name MY DONG WOOK many many times during LIE BAR-giving clear message to Donghey Shippers and Yi Feng fans. Since yr 2010 when she was so active in Twitter, she only called that person by NUMBER, only  now for TV show she called MY DONG WOOK.

and the other sign is, the number of comments in weibo (MINUS YI FENG's fans sarcastic remarks, (Well Samzzy still not a match to them)) drops tremendously since the announcement. Some opinion said, they are old already, not in the mood.

and if GOBLIN production wants to sell GOBLIN at the highest price ever then we know this handsome namja will be laughing to the bank again. Wookie must be surprised by the number of 00000000 he going to see later.

DNsO5k3VAAADHRG.jpg

and I wish also DH's MGMM getting the best rating ever, so more trips to China, and who know always bump into each other somewhere in China.

DNss287UQAEva8X.jpg

DNss2-4UMAERuhZ.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@samzz not only DH and wookie got a chance to bump with each other, maybe cody too hahaha...So please MGMM be a sure hit ok..I love too see a reunion even on airplane hahahaha

pssst don’t stress out the innocent baby, might spend sleepless night again with the favorite milk 

• LOL 2

35 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz not only DH and wookie got a chance to bump with each other, maybe cody too hahaha...So please MGMM be a sure hit ok..I love too see a reunion even on airplane hahahaha

pssst don’t stress out the innocent baby, might spend sleepless night again with the favorite milk 

of course, if they not scare with the "influences" cody and the "not innocent Wookie" going to give her. DH's policy of "The kicking of friends out of my life" still on right? THAAD already lifted, but DH's policy taking more time.

So cody still FAT CHANCE

This time DH still don't know who is cody even they already had nearly 12 yrs friendship together. Only after cody hanging a lot with Gong Yoo at Goblin, then we saw "friends cleansing policy in her IG"

e06b88acjw1f6kbfklrymj20go0m8jtb.jpg

e06b88acjw1f6kbfk4v6wj20go0m8taf.jpg

b1f77c84gw1f6keeqqdqrj21w02ionpd.jpg

and if she can bumped into Song Ji Hyo  at China Airport-Big chances with Wookie too-hahhaha

ab9c4f24gw1f6kgjfphv1j20qo0zk46b.jpg

@samzz LOL, I think in THAAD, they talked and discussed the problem, in DH case until these BI’s still guarding her, limited numbers are allowed on her world, and of course their qualifications must be same with them. So how can DH get a project with the kind of people around her? 

• Sad 1

Aww. I miss DH with cody.. That photo was taken the day before she went to thailand right? The last time I saw her face glowing and the last time we saw them together, if I'm not mistaken. Well, they look okay during that time though. Everything just change after September 2016.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

Aww. I miss DH with cody.. That photo was taken the day before she went to thailand right? The last time I saw her face glowing and the last time we saw them together, if I'm not mistaken. Well, they look okay during that time though. Everything just change after September 2016.

That pic was last day in China, after MGMM. She went to Thailand on 14th Augt for  Dispatch honeymoon pic shooting and not attended MGMM wrapped up party. Only her mom entertained the casts and crews at the dinner. Plus her boyfriend already gave the message to minions "I'm busy".

The last time she was seen with Cody after her MCing event in Busan one month after announcement. She was laughing happily with her marketing. All was clearly pictured, not hearsay.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz ah yes I totally forgot about the Busan event.. Actually I easily forgot everything with dirty marketing included, maybe bc it's not effective to me.. Hahaha..

But to them or their believe, most effective way to teach the stubborn fans.hahaha. Unfortunately we are still here.

@bogs_0712 as far as I remember that Busan event was their first strategic plan if their marketing is effective but unfortunately it is not..And since it’s not effective they changed it to holiday around the globe with corresponding news, but still not effective..Right now there is an attempt to change strategy again but people still ignore it..

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@bogs_0712 as far as I remember that Busan event was their first strategic plan if their marketing is effective but unfortunately it is not..And since it’s not effective they changed it to holiday around the globe with corresponding news, but still not effective..Right now there is an attempt to change strategy again but people still ignore it..

Off topic, since I just whale my time with Selena/Bierber combines with Harvey Weinstein story morry.. I found what Selena indirectly said to Bierber during their bad term relationship. Bieber always flaunt his gfs(now an-ex), making some gave sarcastic or hate comments, then Selena put in her IG, something like...."the way you act, you have no right to get mad at your fans..".to me Selena quiet matured in handling diff kind of fans.

Then apart from Harvey, Kevin Spacey also had shady past. My point is with suddenly change of behavior of victims, all very brave to speak up, I hope, after this many talented actresses have no difficulty in getting a role, bc those old greesy old men like them would think twice if they still practicing casting couch.