[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Browsing Shilla Hotel, bc my boss asked me to book the hotel for our upcoming meeting next year, then I saw this. My new boss is Korean, yes, so my meeting no more in Thailand but Korea, hehehe. The account owner looks familiar.

• Like 3

Just friendly reminder, if you hate me because you feel I'm not sad enough with DH upcoming wedding and Wookie not new girlfriend, (broke up and reconciled ex costar), don't attack the other shippers here. 

I will ask them to cry out loud, don't worry.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dolley said:

done!!

OMG so according to her the YG stans was the culprit bc they hate us, am I right with my interpretation? She claimed that all her infos were correct right?

Saving the evidence haha

I think they afraid the same thing happened to Lee Jung Ki, whereby they accused the shippers are the culprit.

• Like 2

Since most of you aware the mocking in here is specifically directed to me, so the YG stans accused leedonghey4ever account is belonged to me. Well the hacker now sure know where the country of origin of that owner by now, which is not Malaysia. Big blow to them attacking the wrong person. Then as said by someone they attacked leedongwookaddict bc they hate me or us bc of this thread still not dying. Number of viewers still reach 1000 perday. So another blow to them again, bc they attacking the wrong person. Now the best the can do trying to incite Wookie's fans to hate us, and blame us on everything. After 2 yrs though.

So tell me who the real evil here.

And did anyone here ever try to sabotage their IG accounts? DH's account? like what people did to LJK's ex.

• Like 2

so he is very honest about his self esteem weaken lately-Wookieshii, those women in Nana's birthday, I'm sure can boost your self esteem greater than the distance from earth to planet pluto. So many choices, go for it. Even the self esteem only for career related or not on your personal life, it's important bc that was one of the reason why you and DH always in fight. Career and personal life-sometimes always related. Unless you have a mind set like DH who doesn't care about anything and can separate personal from career, but bc of that where she is now. It's by choice.

-POINTS HE SAID-but based on my experienced, 80-90% of what celebrities said to media or public are scripted by their own agency (even boyfriend sometimes), but on the 20% here I believe coming from his heart.

Google Translation

-In fact, I am hesitant to talk about this in front of my fans, but fans  want me to be healthy and safe and bright, but I am a person (human), "It was not easy," he said. "It was a little tricky to have told someone what you always had in mind." 

-Dong Wook recently confessed to his fans that 'self-esteem has weakened' in 'Dong-wook's on the air' which was broadcasted through V app. 

-When I asked about the character that most resembles me in the lonely kingship, the lonely king, and the chic Lee Hyuk, who is the one who is digested in 'Dokkaebi', the person who is not good at pretending to express something or not being good, he replied

http://hei.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=201709205052H

Lee Dong-wook showed off his charm as a boyfriend in real life. Lee Dong-wook presented a natural concept image that seemed to spend time alone at home in a star-styled magazine "Hi-cut" published on September 21. She has shown her youthful beauty by wearing robe gowns, pajamas, cardigans, white T-shirts, denim overalls and so on. The look of the camera in front of the camera has never been seen before. In the interview that followed the filming, Lee said that he wanted to take a very realistic work in contrast to 'Dokkaebi' as his next work.

"Repeatedly playing the same image, similar character, it feels buried in itself, it does not seem to be right to be consumed that much." Only two fragments of "My Girl" and "Woman's Scent" I do not think I should have to be more careful about myself if I have been doing this twice since I've only been doing it twice. The next time I want to play a very realistic character. "

Dong Wook recently confessed to his fans that 'self-esteem has weakened' in 'Dong-wook's on the air' which was broadcasted through V app. 

Lee Dong Wook said, "I think that the aftermath of the end of 'Dokkaebi' is coming now because it is being watched in front of the people and receiving the acclaim and being cheered, and the thought about the next work is getting bigger. In fact, I am hesitant to talk about this in front of my fans, but fans  want me to be healthy and safe and bright, but I am a person, "It was not easy," he said. "It was a little tricky to have told someone what you always had in mind." When I asked about the character that most resembles me in the lonely kingship, the lonely king, and the chic Lee Hyuk, who is the one who is digested in 'Dokkaebi', the person who is not good at pretending to express something or not being good he replied. The interview with Lee Dong - wook 's pictorial can be found at' Hi - Cut '206, which is published on September 21. Hankyong dot com entertainment issue team newsinfo@hankyung.com

• Like 3

Another clear translation

so your act with DH, is not an act. Don't care the other act, since this is Donghey thread and we know all celebrities around the world are like that. The problem when your fans thought you are an angel, that's why they are so angry if suddenly some said the the opposite. As long as you don't cause terrible mishap to others, well up to us to support not not to support.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1009439

-

-In addition, the one who is the third person who digested in the 'Dokkaebi', and the other who was the lonely king, asked about the character most resembling himself in the chic Lee Hyuk. "I do not think I'm really good at pretending to be around something or pretending to be good."

Recently, Dong Wook confessed to his fans' self-esteem has weakened through his V app broadcasting. He said, "I think that the aftermath that 'Dokkaebi' is coming is now coming because it is fainted when it is gazing in the people and it receives the attention and cheers, and it thinks about the next work, and besides, as the natural man of the thirty-seven years old, There are worries about whether we should live, and we spend time in many ways. In fact, I hesitate to talk about this in front of the fans, anyway, fans do not want me to be healthy, safe and bright. But I'm a person too, so I can not be there all year round. I was a little tired of telling someone of what I always had in my mind. " 

----------

seems like he is tired with the attention and just want to hide and be normal citizen at certain times. Don't worry Wookie, we are not pressuring you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

english article

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/20/lee-dong-wook-explains-turned-fantasy-roles-goblin/

In an interview with fashion magazine High Cut, Lee Dong Wook revealed that he has turned down a lot of roles in fantasy dramas since his successful run as a grim reaper in tvN’s “Goblin.”

“If I were to play a similar character [to the one I did in ‘Goblin’], taking on the same image, I’d feel like I were digging myself into a hole. I don’t think it would be right to [go about my career that way],” said Lee Dong Wook.

Recalling how people thought he played a lot of wealthy characters despite the fact he’s only played two in the entirety of his career (in “My Girl” and “Scent of a Woman”), Lee Dong Wook said, “If an image sticks to you after just two roles, then I feel I should be careful to avoid that. I actually got offered a lot of roles in fantasy works after ‘Goblin,’ but I eventually turned them all down. I want to play a character that’s nothing but real for my next role.”

• Like 4

Full English translation from Dispatch.

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/09/20/lee-dong-wook-talks-about-his-choice-of-roles-after-goblin/

Now waiting for any news on DH. As I said if they followed the same schedule like the past year, we know what kind of news they want to elevate DH status. It always happens after each project/tour.

I saw someone posted in Wookie's IG accounts (I think from Wookie's acc from Thailand fans)  that she will help to get back leedongwookaddict and leedonghey4ever account back.

Hopefully those affected and caused the trouble aka the culprits not crying out loud.-Be mature, it's just Wookie, his fans and the famous Donghey shippers-we are harmless.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz wow, I hope they will recover it soon..

and I wanted to know who was the culprit..

Lol.. Definitely not from wookie's side since they are also willing to help.. 

That's the donghey spirit.. fighting!! and yes, we are harmless.. Hahahaha...

• Like 4

17 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

Lol.. Definitely not from wookie's side since they are also willing to help.. 

That's the donghey spirit.. fighting!! and yes, we are harmless.. Hahahaha...

The funny thing, they also supporting the skin ship of their oppa with other co-star, complete with liking, teasing-provocative post, etec-and uploaded by the their oppa himself. Yet they blame us for not respecting DH  and HER GREATEST, NO REGRET UNTIL I DIE kind of love.. they have their shipping group for their oppa also, and so obvious they love it on SNS.

So why we are soooo dangerous,...their shipping is more DANGEROUS, bc DH is their SISTER, DH who worship them and respect them so much, they should RESPECT her MORE. 

Better check their urine, in case....or in case they delete their shipping too.

• Like 2