[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

6 hours ago, lovebeats said:

But @samzz in korea, the spelling is different ma.

#븐나잇 ... hahaha. GN

When you are in love who cares abt spelling ma, as long as the message can go through.

I thought u are not interested anymore. We are fighting bc of one man now. Pulling hair will be in next ep.

Edit THE MOST FUNNIEST even HIS NAME is wrong in spelling.

7 minutes ago, samzz said:

The grown up Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook-Oct 2016

when both are having their own happy live:D

qG0joXP.png

my old Donghae-March 2014

Image result for lee da hae lee dong wook

The smiles! I dont know know if i would be happy or sad. Happy because watching them smile makes me smile too. Sad because i dont know if i could see them together again smiling like that.

My poor LeeDongHae heart is hoping desperately.

@bogs_0712 : no problem

• Like 4

I still refuse to believe they're really happy, you can easily see the difference between the 2 photos (ha-ha, the shipper's heart still up and never surrendering)

In last night's radio show, obviously, LDW is still sad, just trying to put up a front since the show must go on in their kind of work. But nonetheless, he's better now than when we saw him at Goblin's script reading and early filming. I admire him when he admitted he is lonely. I felt he is just being honest to himself and wanted to deliver a message to his fans most especially to Donghae that like them, he is also hurting and we should bear with him for the time being. Basing on what was reported, it is quite positive that he really is affected by the news that came out.

Don't worry our dear LDW, we will always be here for you and LDH ... You brought us so much happiness and inspiration and it's our turn now to pray for yours ... Of course, being back to each other's lives will make us all so happy and peaceful!

Keep praying !!!

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

@samzz ony when they were sitting together, we can witness that smile. 

That's why I want to challenge them to act together again to see how professional they can be. Like telling the fans, " see we never had a feeling as a lover before that's why  we can see each other like other normal friends"

I can imagine what their fans and non Donghae said - Dream on

• Like 4

Wookie latest # message in his official IG #Happiness just around the corner# really telling his real condition now. Has a deep meaning too esp to fans he knew him for such a long time. His DWH also very careful in sending messages to his other fans, they' didn't post pic when he was so down. 

I'm glad he's looking for better things to make him extra busy and looking for his own happiness.

As for Dahae, her first message after the news is just "laughing" and "love" emojis. Her happiness is too speechless maybe.

• Like 5

Mr Cupid still reliable for Dahae news and whereabouts, maybe he has some connection to Dahae which no one knows except her family.

Well today he mentions abt Dahae new beautiful house. 

If what he said is true, From many yrs of knowing her, this is her 4th house in 10 yrs in area near Seoul, not including her house in the countryside. Australia, Los Angeles and maybe one in Japan.

• Like 4

Put that guy pic in spoiler honey hehehe.

Just wait how she can stand and being loyal this time or vice versa. In 3 yrs time maybe move to another house with new story.

Btw that number Wookie must hate it until he cannot or purposely not remember he supposed to be a DJ yesterday. Hahhaha

And I used to see Wookie pose like that in one or many of his photoshoo.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

Done @samzz. I forgot honey.

But poor Mr Cupid, first time in 6 yrs he didn't post anything for 5 days after the news, and until now never gives his support to that lucky number.

At least he mentioned Wookie and specially highlighted abt his release from the military.

All we can do just wait for new marble or granite table with wine and that #.

• Like 5

Is this what wookie felt? Or me ? Or us? :bawling:

Do I still need to wait?

Maybe because It's You.

Maybe this OST can describe the real situation of wookie-dahae

You’re not talking again today
Did I do something wrong?
The person you were when I first saw you
It’s hard to find now

What might you say?
It might not be the words I want

Foolish me, I’m still in love
I’m still just like I was in the beginning
But I’m the only one far away
I’m at the same place
I remain here but again today
You get farther away

What might you say?
It might not be the words I want

Foolish me, I’m still in love
I’m still just like I was in the beginning
But I’m the only one far away
I’m at the same place
I remain here but again today
You get farther away

Don’t be cruel to me
I can’t help it either

I can see that you think I’m too much
I see how you’re getting farther away
You used to say, I love you, let’s be together forever
But you’re getting farther away
I’m still at the same place, I remain here but again today
You get farther away

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, samzz said:

@Lovebeats, what is the connection of that songs with the current situation now?

I'm using mobile now, internet quite slow to do the searching now.

Hahaha. Nothing. I'm just playing with all HK ost and assume the situation as I'm Cha Jaewan/wookie. 

• Like 2